d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Guild Wars 1 & 2 > Is Gw2 Any Good?
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 34.08
Jun 30 2017 10:20pm
JK, idgaf.

Hi guys, what're people upto these days
Gold: 22.00
Jul 1 2017 03:41pm
HELLO

been playing a lot of cs:go and d3 and DOOM (this game on 144hz best appearance, god DAMN) in my efforts to maintain social depravity in order to save up for a house while the new jersey housing market is taking a dive \o/

fml. how's shit with you man?
Gold: 13,675.00
Jul 2 2017 01:48am
its good i moved to kal online tho

also king of the kill
Gold: 2,014.00
Jul 2 2017 03:17pm
Whassup boys

I don't really touch GW anymore. Just pretty much log in to keep zQ. I rotate around between D2, Starcraft (Waiting for the remastered version), Heroes of Newerth, Skyrim, and I accidently bought the GW2 xpac last week. Thought about practicing to get competitive but it would take a lot of motivation and mindset to do it.

Working for a pharmaceutical company right now. Practicing DJing on the side. Would like to make it a full time thing.

hows life?
Gold: 253.41
Jul 3 2017 02:49am
Esports is kind of a dead deal for this game, and pvp was a dud from pre release beta onward. Ive played only content patch to patch as the community in game has 0 draw.

Thankfully its summer, not a busy one though =|
Gold: 13.95
Jul 11 2017 12:44pm
Quote (AirJohnny @ Jul 1 2017 04:20am)
JK, idgaf.

Hi guys, what're people upto these days

Made a guild, killed some bad guys XD

Gold: 68.00
Jul 11 2017 11:03pm
Quote (Wretch @ Jul 1 2017 02:41pm)
HELLO

been playing a lot of cs:go and d3 and DOOM (this game on 144hz best appearance, god DAMN) in my efforts to maintain social depravity in order to save up for a house while the new jersey housing market is taking a dive \o/

fml. how's shit with you man?

WOW WHAT A NERD.

Love you Johnny!!!!!!!!!!!! Play D3 with me and scott , GW2 is more cancer than ever.

I'm a WoW nerd again! Real life sucks as usual I try to avoid the sun as much as possible, my feeble white skin begins to crack and boil after only 5 minutes outside. It all started with the curse of Am'zarak , the evil bridge troll to whom I did not pay the toll so he proceeded to ravage my previously tite anus with his huge donger and all sorts of objects such as tree branches and rabbits.

I was forced to call upon the mighty THUNDERCATS to defend my honor and my pride, no one gapes my anus without permission! As their swords clanked and chinked I snuck away and Legolas handed me his bow , I pulled on the strings with all my heart but my beta fuckboi hands were not strong enough to use this contraption to its full potential. I immediately began sucking Legolas off and he came 5 thousand times whilst shooting arrows which murdered the thundercats and Am'zarak the evil bridge troll. Some say he's still jizzing and shooting arrows to this day.

On my way back to the village I met up with Alice from the land of wonder and needless to say we hit it off immediately, I slowly caressed her thighs and plopped her upon the blacksmiths table and inserted my 2inch diamond-rock hard penis into her vajayjay and as she lay screaming I took many selfies, luckily I carry myself stick everywhere I go. I orgasmed the instant my penis touched her pussy but I couldn't let her know that so I thrust with my 1inch chub for many minutes and came a second time before exhaustion struck!

"come to my house" she said, so we galloped to her homestead and made love once more on her bed until I noticed everything seemed eerily familiar! Which brings me to the whole point of my story.

That awkward moment when you smashing your sister and your mom walks in ugh smh.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jul 12 2017 07:08pm
very good game
Go Back To Guild Wars 1 & 2 Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll