d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Diablo Clone Hunters > Preparing For Walk
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,887.00
Jun 28 2017 07:32pm
Hey all,

i'm preparing myself for walk and have a question. How do i cycle through games fastest without ending up with a serverdown?
I know some of you *coughbotters must have figured out a trick for this or a time frame in which to stand ingame minimum before leaving and creating the next?

As i do it right now is create a game, netstat -a, then do a shenk and eldrich run and remake a game. however this process usually takes up to 2-3 minutes per game causing me to get server down for a good 10 minutes in only a few games.
I think it should be good info to let u guys know i own 2 sets cdkeys, and i will be trying to get both of them on an ip after i bought in. meaning that swapping between keys while making games will propably not be happening.
My goal is to become as efficient as possible to assure myself atleast one cd key set being logged in on the correct ip within 3 hours of searchtime.

//shit i just realised the title might be misleading.. if this is the case that you're here for let me apoligize in advance.. Sorreh! //

This post was edited by FloydStash on Jun 28 2017 07:35pm
Gold: 809.00
Jun 29 2017 12:55am
download a vpn and when you get realm down just switch its and you'll be good. ghost Vpn is free and has a 3 hour time before it disconnects you and forces you to reconnect but since you are manually reconnecting when you get a realm down you should be fine.back in the original day you would just use dial up and reconnect since you get a new ip each time.
Gold: 2,887.00
Jun 30 2017 12:43pm
Alright, let's say i happen to stumble across a million forumgold and start to buy all soj.
how many soj would it take to definatly spawn a clone? i'm hearing it's usually between 30-100?

Also lets say the ip number leaks out, how many cdkey sets would still easily find the game ip before rolling on the correct ip becomes an impossible endeavour?
or another way to phrase the last question would be how many cdkey sets can a server ip hold before it just refuses to take new connections?

thx for your answers :thumbsup:

This post was edited by FloydStash on Jun 30 2017 12:45pm
Gold: 324.20
Jun 30 2017 04:41pm
U need 75 - 125 sojs.
Gold: 147,260.15
Jun 30 2017 10:21pm
Quote (Medic_of_Death @ Jun 29 2017 02:55am)
download a vpn and when you get realm down just switch its and you'll be good. ghost Vpn is free and has a 3 hour time before it disconnects you and forces you to reconnect but since you are manually reconnecting when you get a realm down you should be fine.back in the original day you would just use dial up and reconnect since you get a new ip each time.

there ban for VPN
Go Back To Diablo Clone Hunters Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll