d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Sorc Mf Questions > Apologies If These Are Dumb Questions!
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17.97
Jun 27 2017 07:19am
Hey team,

Yesterday I made an account (I played briefly about ten years ago, where I played a pally, so my knowledge is pretty superficial) and have made a Sorc as my first character, with the intention of making her an mfer.

I was under the impression that a Blizz Sorc was pretty good for this, however, someone in a game told me that I would be better off as Lightning or a Frozen Orb and Fireball mix - What are your thoughts?

I have been going through caves like The Pit in a1 but it's pretty slow progress so far as it's taking a while to kill things and having to stop pretty frequently for mana.

My gear is pretty poor at the moment but am working towards obtaining the Tal Rasha gear as I understand this is a pretty strong set to start off with. Also have the runes to make Spirit and Insight, so will make those asap too.

I do apologise for the basic questions, but any insight into this would be much appreciated!

Gold: 3,854.69
Jun 27 2017 09:28am
pure blizz is for farming bosses or specific areas that don't include many cold immunes, works well with bad items and doesn't want infy
orb+fb can do anything, works well with full tal and doesn't require infy
pure light can do anything but requires infy
Gold: 17.97
Jun 27 2017 07:44pm
Awesome cheers mate!

Will stick with Blizz for a wee while until I get some better gear
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll