d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Bowa
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
Jun 27 2017 05:25am
Quote (lilith0 @ 27 Jun 2017 10:23)
how do you fail so hard

Why are you so fucking full of shit? What happened to you in life? I would really like to know so that i can help you.

This post was edited by Taurean on Jun 27 2017 05:25am
Gold: 3,854.69
Jun 27 2017 05:50am
So you pretend that you're always right and it's the other people who have problems, that's how you've come to fail so hard
k
but please stop giving bad advice
Gold: 212.00
Jun 27 2017 07:22am
You talking about like ladder reset mfing?
Here is what I'm doing atm:

- Run glass cannon DEX based for higher damage
- GMB Faith and use Lacerator/Stormshield on swap for casting larger radius longer duration amp with switch glitch. Pick up some up'd eth titans, you'll need them at times.
- Mav Diadem with 15% IAS jewel "or 45/120 if you can afford it" = 45% ias regardless
- Any random Fort
- Goldwrap "it has 10% ias"
- Laying of Hands 20%
- War Traveler
- Cat's or Highlord's 20%
- Raven
- Rare Dual Leech
- Stack inv with Gheed's and basic 7% mf scs, of course get 3/xx/7mf if you can afford
- Run act 2 nightmare might merc with eth andy - eth bugged fort - eth giant thresher pride or conc aura "the a2 merc is important for tanking with valk"

You can tag around 150% mf easily on this spec which is actually good for a bowa that is still dealing top kill speed damage
That's about the best you'll do for a pvm bowa

There is a variant WF build that uses an a1 rogue with greatbow faith but I don't advise this
The rogue doesn't help tank enough and you find yourself running backwards to get away too often, which lowers your DPS "damage per second"

W/e build you run just do this ->
Bow is easy:
- 20 crit strikes:
- 5 multi shot
- 20 guided
- 1 strafe
Base 1 all passives first then do:
- 5 dodge
- 20 avoid
- 20 evade
And I suggest these jav skills even on a bowa mf
You will surprisingly need these. Remember when you are on shield side with stormshield, you tank hard with 75% block and zon dodges. It's important at times:
- 1 jab
- 1 light bolt
- 1 light fury
Jun 27 2017 02:01pm
Quote (lilith0 @ 27 Jun 2017 12:50)
So you pretend that you're always right and it's the other people who have problems, that's how you've come to fail so hard
k
but please stop giving bad advice

I never pretend to be correct! I appreciate being corrected IF i am truly wrong! What i do NOT appreciate is getting a heap of bullshit along with the advice, being told i am stupid, when i basically offers insight gathered over years of gameplay, which i KNOW works! You try to belittle me, while just writing utter bullshit yourself!

I told you once before, do not answer to me again unless it is something purely constructive, AND without sarcasm! I know it must be hard for you, but at least make an effort!!! Because if there is one thing i truly hate in this world, it is emotionally stumped people.
Gold: 6.69
Jun 27 2017 02:36pm
Quote (TSBoyer @ Jun 27 2017 03:22pm)

And I suggest these jav skills even on a bowa mf
You will surprisingly need these. Remember when you are on shield side with stormshield, you tank hard with 75% block and zon dodges. It's important at times:
- 1 jab
- 1 light bolt
- 1 light fury

Its more fun too
Jun 27 2017 03:37pm
Quote (Taurean @ Jun 27 2017 09:01pm)
I never pretend to be correct! I appreciate being corrected IF i am truly wrong!

well appreciate that then:
1) eaglehorn sucks
2) faith sucks compared to wf for a strafe zon

i do NOT appreciate being told i am stupid

yeah that's the point
to make it stop you gotta quit giving bad advice

i basically offers insight gathered over years of gameplay, which i KNOW works!

this is the worst argument ever
you know what else works?
a hdin with headstriker

I told you once before, do not answer to me again unless it is something purely constructive.
there is one thing i truly hate in this world, it is emotionally stumped people.

Last topic you didn't understand a joke and went on a rampage
Here you made a post with the sole point of saying my life sucks
Not sure how this was supposed to be constructive
But anyways I don't care about that
I just wanna make sure I don't see any more "eaglehorn>wf" bullshit
Jun 27 2017 03:55pm
Quote (lilith0 @ 27 Jun 2017 22:37)
well appreciate that then:
1) eaglehorn sucks
2) faith sucks compared to wf for a strafe zon

yeah that's the point
to make it stop you gotta quit giving bad advice

this is the worst argument ever
you know what else works?
a hdin with headstriker

Last topic you didn't understand a joke and went on a rampage
Here you made a post with the sole point of saying my life sucks
Not sure how this was supposed to be constructive
But anyways I don't care about that
I just wanna make sure I don't see any more "eaglehorn>wf" bullshit

Eaglehorn doesn't fucking suck!! I've leveled a bowzon to from lvl 75 - 88 with it almost purely on chaosruns, hardcore!! If you are a cheating, fucking bastard that buys fg to buy your botfound shit, then sure, it probably sucks in YOUR eyes, but to legit people that appreciate the game for what it is, AND in fact for anybody else, it does not suck!! It is even better than Windforce, which is a overhyped bow that lacks attack rating! Eaglehorn has Ignore Target's Defense, which makes every arrow hit, and this makes a huge difference!

I don't know, maybe you also base your answers that you have your inventory full of 3/20/20's too, but -I- base my answers on legit players that do not have anything else but self found items! Which is normally the case of newbies! You should not encourage newbies to fucking cheat!!

Faith IS BETTER than Windforce. That is my experience.

-I- give bad advice?? I never see you write anything but bullshit??? Never any in-depth advice, you just write "faith" this or "windforce" that! Bullshit from one end to the other!!

Really?? Real time experience is a bad argument??? That means i can tell a hammerdin sucks too, since i've never played with it, so therefore it must suck! You go ahead and try my setup as a bowzon like mentioned before, then tell me it sucks!!

What kind of a joke was that? I don't remember any joke. I did went personal because you tell me i write bullshit, when i DO NOT write bullshit! You start making sense, or stay the fuck away from me when i'm posting. Last point of advice: Make sense, NO sarcasm, or don't answer me any more!

This post was edited by Taurean on Jun 27 2017 03:56pm
Gold: 8.73
Jun 27 2017 04:55pm
Quote (Taurean @ Jun 27 2017 04:55pm)
Eaglehorn doesn't fucking suck!! I've leveled a bowzon to from lvl 75 - 88 with it almost purely on chaosruns, hardcore!! If you are a cheating, fucking bastard that buys fg to buy your botfound shit, then sure, it probably sucks in YOUR eyes, but to legit people that appreciate the game for what it is, AND in fact for anybody else, it does not suck!! It is even better than Windforce, which is a overhyped bow that lacks attack rating! Eaglehorn has Ignore Target's Defense, which makes every arrow hit, and this makes a huge difference!

I don't know, maybe you also base your answers that you have your inventory full of 3/20/20's too, but -I- base my answers on legit players that do not have anything else but self found items! Which is normally the case of newbies! You should not encourage newbies to fucking cheat!!

-I- give bad advice?? I never see you write anything but bullshit??? Never any in-depth advice, you just write "faith" this or "windforce" that! Bullshit from one end to the other!!

Really?? Real time experience is a bad argument??? That means i can tell a hammerdin sucks too, since i've never played with it, so therefore it must suck! You go ahead and try my setup as a bowzon like mentioned before, then tell me it sucks!!

What kind of a joke was that? I don't remember any joke. I did went personal because you tell me i write bullshit, when i DO NOT write bullshit! You start making sense, or stay the fuck away from me when i'm posting. Last point of advice: Make sense, NO sarcasm, or don't answer me any more!

Saying you levelled to 75 with an item doesn't make it good

I levelled a light sorc to 99 using an ondals but that doesn't make it a good sorc weapon
Jun 27 2017 05:22pm
Quote (SuperButt420 @ 27 Jun 2017 23:55)
Saying you levelled to 75 with an item doesn't make it good

I levelled a light sorc to 99 using an ondals but that doesn't make it a good sorc weapon

It does the job, and it does the job well. There's really nothing much else to say. It is not the best bow, but saying that it sucks, IS bullshit from one end to the other. That just proves to me that people have not tried it properly.
Jun 27 2017 05:52pm
Quote (Taurean @ Jun 27 2017 10:55pm)
It is even better than Windforce, which is a overhyped bow that lacks attack rating! Eaglehorn has Ignore Target's Defense, which makes every arrow hit, and this makes a huge difference!

this is stupid for 3 reasons
1) with wf you can easily get 90+%cth, making itd not relevant
2) even if you had 65%cth with wf, the ~60% more dmg is worth more than the ~35% cth, especially since itd doesn't work against bosses
3) you can put jah in wf

-I- base my answers on legit players that do not have anything else but self found items! Which is normally the case of newbies! You should not encourage newbies to fucking cheat!!

facepalm
OP makes trade topics and buys stuff with fg (like 95% of people who make topics here). According to you he's a "cheating fucking bastard".
you can tell him that, before leaving

your experience is wrong (we're talking about a strafer)

this makes no sense whatsoever

this is what you wrote:
Code
Weapon: Faith grand matron bow is the best bow. For second place, i choose Eaglehorn, since it has Ignore target's defense. Combined with Atma's scarab and strafe, you will deal big damage. Windforce at third place. It has low attack rating, and slow attack speed, but high damage. I've taken off 1/3 of diablo's health bar with 1 arrow while cursed, in hell mode. Fourth option can be Cliffkiller. Harmony is a great runeword, which will make you run very fast. Almost any unique bow will do the job, but Faith Gmb is the porsche of bows.

100 words of wrong stuff: fait isn't best for a strafer, wf is obviously better than eaglehorn, wf isn't slow, it's faster than eaglehorn, and you haven't taken off 1/3 of diablo's life in 1hit that's a huge lie
that's bad advice
this is what you should have written:
Code
wf > faith > rest

5 words, so 20 times faster to read, telling the truth, so infinitely more helpful
that's good advice
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll