d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Georgia Congrerssional District 6 Election
Prev1234511Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Jun 20 2017 09:55pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 21 Jun 2017 04:41)
yeah

because calling republicans dumdums over and over has worked great over the last year+

what is it with you and these pointless arguments? i'm pretty sure me calling out idiots who very obviously treat politics like sports, had no influence on the election.

feel free to elaborate on how you think this is actually "smart" and reasonable, maybe that would be a bit more convincing than trying to censor my choice of words for whatever reason...

Quote (excellence @ 21 Jun 2017 04:36)
https://anonimag.es/i/IMG_2608c5d86.jpg

mind your own business loser!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

reported, btw

two minutes. butthurt still going strong, eh? get well soon, buddy...
Gold: Locked
Warn: 60%
Jun 20 2017 09:55pm
nice cool
Gold: 28,296.69
Jun 20 2017 10:08pm
Quote (fender @ Jun 20 2017 08:55pm)
what is it with you and these pointless arguments? i'm pretty sure me calling out idiots who very obviously treat politics like sports, had no influence on the election.

feel free to elaborate on how you think this is actually "smart" and reasonable, maybe that would be a bit more convincing than trying to censor my choice of words for whatever reason...

I think you're a prime example of the head up ass democrat that is contributing to the losses

The left of left is too far left and the establishment left are a mess that just don't understand why money and Hollywood aren't enough

The reliable voter is sending the same message over and over. Being cooler than republicans isn't enough, being slightly better than republicans on some issues isn't enough

The left has overcorrected and they aren't reliable enough at the polls to push out the right and moderates

because that is who the left is pushing out as well, moderates like me that despise Trump and most of the people around him

The "morons" that are getting mocked nightly on Tv and around the media all day long are reliable af and they are tired of the left's bullshit
Gold: 57.00
Jun 20 2017 10:11pm
Quote (fender @ 20 Jun 2017 23:55)

quit being a racist to beowulf

and ease up, you silly little bigot from mainz. next time im in europe maybe ill hop over there and knock on every damn door asking for fender@d2jsp aka heinrich. when you answer ill just glare at you angrily for a few seconds then laugh as you fall to the ground and curl up in a fetal position crying :rofl:

reported, btw

back on topic:

Gold: 12,730.67
Jun 20 2017 10:15pm
It's pretty disgusting how much money was spent on a special election.
Gold: 90.58
Jun 20 2017 10:17pm
lmao was it really 50 million
Gold: 57.00
Jun 20 2017 10:25pm
Gold: 22,189.49
Jun 20 2017 10:33pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 20 2017 10:08pm)
I think you're a prime example of the head up ass democrat that is contributing to the losses
The left of left is too far left and the establishment left are a mess that just don't understand why money and Hollywood aren't enough
The reliable voter is sending the same message over and over. Being cooler than republicans isn't enough, being slightly better than republicans on some issues isn't enough
The left has overcorrected and they aren't reliable enough at the polls to push out the right and moderates
because that is who the left is pushing out as well, moderates like me that despise Trump and most of the people around him
The "morons" that are getting mocked nightly on Tv and around the media all day long are reliable af and they are tired of the left's bullshit

Step 1: Democrats lose 2016 election where voters reject the establishment hitjobs, with the decisive factor the unprecedented number of split tickets from former full democrats who went D for state/local and R for president
Step 2: Democrats stick their heads up their asses and demonize and alienate everyone who voted for Trump
Step 3: Watch as polling shows that 98% of Trump voters don't regret their vote despite a 24/7 negative media siege
Step 4: Go into a 2018 midterm where 13 D vs 2 R competitive senate seats are up for grabs, the D seats in states that went double digits to Trump in 2016
Step 5: ???????
What can go wrong?

You're correct that the left is fracturing, but you neglected the more important demographic of progressives, center-left and moderates that don't despise Trump, and they've become swing voters thanks to the democrat's fumbles, and to win elections democrats have to recapture their own runaway base and try to get moderates back into the big tent, all while their zealots cry for purity tests and call everyone who disagrees with them a nazi. Some years ago I was writing about whether the 2 party system would finally collapse as the republicans are destroyed by their tea party insurgency. Now the republicans are somehow cohesive despite a far more ideologically diverse electorate- no doubt helped by being equally branded by democrats- and the democrats are the ones sinking like the titanic. Now that lesson teaches me caution to say its still likely the democrats will recover from this tailspin, albeit taking years to do so, but I stand by my original prediction from this season that the #Resist movement will become the left's freedom caucus, jeopardizing their policy making, breaking their chances at elections where they get pulled too far left or outflanked, feeding the flames of hatred, hysteria and sparking violence.
Gold: 9,106.00
Jun 20 2017 10:37pm
Have the Russians been ruled out here?
Gold: 107.77
Jun 20 2017 10:45pm
Quote (excellence @ Jun 20 2017 09:40pm)
bahhahahahahhahahah, time for a throwback video to commemorate these losers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNGyFRjGC3Y

Party of "get money out of politics" with elite wealthy hollywood actors being their spokespeople hahhahahhahahahhaha its hilarious how many low energy two-digit iq lefty liberals they trick with this nonsense (many of whom post here and have massive inferiority complexes)

ahahahahaha
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234511Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll