d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Official Football Call Of Duty Topic
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 16.80
Jun 23 2017 05:25pm
Quote (crunkinator @ Jun 23 2017 10:02am)
i'll xbone 1 if there's a gathering. purty decent at cod.

Name 1 person that doesn't think they are good?
Gold: 3.00
Jun 24 2017 12:36am
I'll prob get this cod. Xbox ofc
Gold: 20,023.46
Jun 24 2017 01:01pm
Quote (Gangbang @ Jun 23 2017 07:25pm)

I'm not good by jsp standards. I can usually go positive at least.
Gold: 15.80
Jun 24 2017 01:19pm
who tryna get down on some bf?

Gold: 2,267.63
Jun 25 2017 09:54am
Quote (Gangbang @ Jun 23 2017 07:25pm)

Kimtown
Gold: 3,000.00
Warn: 40%
Jun 25 2017 04:34pm
Quote (Pinecones @ Jun 26 2017 01:54am)
Kimtown

True, I KNOW I am good.

Now come get curb stomp
Gold: 3,000.00
Warn: 40%
Jun 25 2017 04:41pm
Joshohmygosh do you find gameplay/competitiveness on xbox relatively easier than on PSN?

I use to be pretty decent at MW2/3 on 360 when I used an old school TV. Then I got a new LED tv with a little input delay, a PS4 and one of the newer games and I was absolutely crap. Tried to go back to MW2 and I was still bad :(

I seem to click the right thumb stick a lot accidentally on the ps controllers after swapping from the Xbox. I change it to Prone toggle though so at least it doesn't just randomly swipe with my knife every gun fight lol. Anyone else have this problem?
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Jun 25 2017 05:22pm
Quote (Kimtown @ Jun 25 2017 02:41pm)
Joshohmygosh do you find gameplay/competitiveness on xbox relatively easier than on PSN?

I use to be pretty decent at MW2/3 on 360 when I used an old school TV. Then I got a new LED tv with a little input delay, a PS4 and one of the newer games and I was absolutely crap. Tried to go back to MW2 and I was still bad :(

I seem to click the right thumb stick a lot accidentally on the ps controllers after swapping from the Xbox. I change it to Prone toggle though so at least it doesn't just randomly swipe with my knife every gun fight lol. Anyone else have this problem?

Tactical > All setups imo. Love that shit.

For Bo2 the comp scene was still on Xbox. While there are good players on both consoles, a lot of players will loyally play on whichever is currently in charge of running competitive matches. For Bo2, I had a 2.5 K/D playing only ranked and was masters 10 or higher every season. I'm not sure if you played Ranked or not, but in masters, you ran into pros fairly often and it's also where people began to DDOS you. I played on PS4 at a buddies house a few times and one weekend I played on a buddies account and he'd never played Cod. I finished the weekend with a 5.0 K/D playing mostly ranked. I wasn't in Masters until the last night since it takes time to climb there. The same went for MW3 and MW2, I had a 2.5-3 K/D on Xbox for both of those, but held around a 4.5-5.5 on Ps4 whenever I played. Significantly higher than Xbox. The same was true for a friend of mine, Kyle, who played on both Consoles. Kyle is one of the few players I know who depending on the Cod, has been even with me or significantly better than me. I don't remember the last time he was under a 3.5kd, but on PS, it's always been a 5+ until the comp switch, now he's back to his 3.5 area. With Bo3, the first Cod I played primarily on Ps4, I noticed a significant increase in player skill. I hadn't played Cod in awhile and was pretty rusty, my KD was low off the start, only around a 1.5, and eventually I think I got it up to a 1.8-2, which was by far my worst since I made the switch from Halo to Cod years ago. However, I still had an insanely high win rate and my SPM (score per minute) was always near the top of the leader-board for w/e playlist I played.

Neither console is hard to play on, but it does seem as though there's some correlation on which is harder, to where comp is. The biggest thing I noticed was the difference in team play on whichever console is in charge of competitive. You run into teams no matter what, but whichever console is running comp, seems to have WAY more competent teams that you run into in pub matches. I haven't played Cod on Xbox since Ghost and it'll be weird going back if there is enough FnR/Basketball guys who want to play. If there's not, I'll just stick 100% to PS4, since I know for sure there will be enough people for a GB team on there. I have a feeling that the average xbox lobby will be slightly easier.

As far as TVs go, you should switch to a monitor or a cheap as fuck LCD. Playing with any kind of delay is fucking unbearable. My buddy had that on an LED his mom had bought and it was just fucking impossible to play on. I'm a try-hard in how I approach the game, play and do most things, but when it comes to my setup, I'm a basic bitch. I use a default controller, default or cheap mic (I actually have Astros on my Ps4, but that's only because Wydz gave me a killer deal on his old pair), I use a 37 inch LCD TV that's almost 10 years old, a shit chair and I'm a pretty awkward/uncomfortable angle. My internet is amazing at least, that's the one good thing I got going for me, but it's been shitty-mediocre almost my entire life.

Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll