d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Radicalized British Terrorist > Drives Van Through Crowd Again
Prev1234510Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22,186.49
Jun 19 2017 05:41am
Quote (Leevee @ Jun 19 2017 05:36am)
Thing is, they have been accepting immigrants just like most EU countries have. That is the part that I'm LOLing about -- the laughable claim that Poland has no Muslims.

20,000 or so muslims in the whole country of 38 million?
Gold: 2,570.91
Jun 19 2017 05:43am
Quote (EndlessSky @ 19 Jun 2017 13:26)

Do you have statistics for the relgion of the victims? Because most of them are muslim too... "they" kill among themselves much more than "they" kill "us".

What's most interesting about what you've posted is just how obvious it is that sunni is far more dangerous than shia, despite what our foreign policies and media tries to make us believe.
Gold: 5,169.82
Jun 19 2017 05:44am
Quote (ampoo @ Jun 19 2017 01:41pm)
muslims barely scratch the 0,1% in poland :lol:
and the overall population isnt exactly islam friendly so their impact equals zero
they have been accepting a tiny number of christian refugees from the middle east and more importantly from ukraine

and no problems i have heard of

nice try mate

Quote (Goomshill @ Jun 19 2017 01:41pm)
20,000 or so muslims in the whole country of 38 million?

Thanks. You reminded me of the fact that the percentage of Muslim terrorists among Muslims is about 0,001% or less, which explains why Poland indeed is very unlikely to be the victim of a terrorist attack committed by local Muslims.

You've just successfully debunked your own "Muslims are terrorists and we should not be accepting them!" rhetoric. Thanks for playing.

This post was edited by Leevee on Jun 19 2017 05:45am
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Jun 19 2017 05:45am
"just a cultural misunderstanding"... "has nothing to do with religion" (trying to kill muslims)...

i just wonder why people like ampoo are making excuses for this terrorist - shouldn't he publicly apologise as a fellow non-muslim and condemn this attack?
Gold: 4,383.11
Jun 19 2017 05:48am
Quote (Leevee @ 19 Jun 2017 13:44)
Thanks. You reminded me of the fact that the percentage of Muslim terrorists among Muslims is about 0,001% or less, which explains why Poland indeed is very unlikely to be the victim of a terrorist attack.

You've just successfully debunked your own "Muslims are terrorists and we should not be accepting them!" rhetoric. Thanks for playing.

who said that and where?

typical leftist making up arguments to make a point

but you can continue to hide behind the fact that of course only a few are actual terrorists , but a majority supports unacceptable views
take one look into muslim majority countries, not a single one of them is somewhere close to be modern and the people support it

Quote (fender @ 19 Jun 2017 13:45)
"just a cultural misunderstanding"... "has nothing to do with religion" (trying to kill muslims)...

i just wonder why people like ampoo are making excuses for this terrorist - shouldn't he publicly apologise as a fellow non-muslim and condemn this attack?

did i do that? i wonder where.....

but nice to see that it needs one incident like for hundreds of muslim attacks to trigger you into this rhetoric :lol:
typical appeasement

This post was edited by ampoo on Jun 19 2017 05:50am
Jun 19 2017 05:51am
Quote (zarkadon @ Jun 19 2017 05:43am)
Do you have statistics for the relgion of the victims? Because most of them are muslim too... "they" kill among themselves much more than "they" kill "us".

What's most interesting about what you've posted is just how obvious it is that sunni is far more dangerous than shia, despite what our foreign policies and media tries to make us believe.

Interesting in the same way that its interesting water freezes when it gets cold, if you're a macromolecular inorganic polymer chemist.
Its kind of assumed in any informed discussion of US foreign policy that everyone acknowledges that the US is beholden to sunni oil interests, aligning us against shiite Iran, so we knowingly participate in anti-Iranian propaganda to please the saudis. Its only recently when the Saudis were exposed by overpumping that Obama began leveraging a relationship with Iran in baby steps to create a threat of competition for weaning ourselves off sunni oil, something to which the saudis couldn't respond by manipulating markets to attack us, since they were already manipulating markets to attack {us, russia, venezuala, etc}
Gold: 5,169.82
Jun 19 2017 05:54am
Quote (ampoo @ Jun 19 2017 01:48pm)
who said that and where?

typical leftist making up arguments to make a point

but you can continue to hide behind the fact that of course only a few are actual terrorists , but a majority supports unacceptable views
take one look into muslim majority countries, not a single one of them is somewhere close to be modern and the people support it

did i do that? i wonder where.....

but nice to see that it needs one incident like for hundreds of muslim attacks to trigger you into this rhetoric :lol:
typical appeasement

I see that rhetoric everywhere. I am not going to search for an actual quote because you are just trying to divert attention away from the actual point by asking me this.

Concerning this:
> but you can continue to hide behind the fact that of course only a few are actual terrorists , but a majority supports unacceptable views

I'd be very interested in a survey right now, with just one question: "Do you think the terrorist attack against the mosque in London was for a good cause?"
You'd be surprised at how many people would respond with "yes". Does that make all of us terrorists?
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Jun 19 2017 05:59am
Quote (ampoo @ 19 Jun 2017 12:48)
did i do that? i wonder where.

in your very first post here, claiming the mosque was "harboring terrorists" to make it sound less bad, saying this is just "expected backlash" and therefore implying they should have seen it coming and that it's somehow justified...
i bet you don't even realise that you're making yourself what you claim all muslims that aren't outright terrorists are: someone silently condoning the violent actions because it goes with their backwards world view...

also, immediately being triggered into whining about how this would feed the "poor muslims as victims narrative"...
Gold: 2,570.91
Jun 19 2017 05:59am
Quote (Goomshill @ 19 Jun 2017 13:51)
Interesting in the same way that its interesting water freezes when it gets cold, if you're a macromolecular inorganic polymer chemist.
Its kind of assumed in any informed discussion of US foreign policy that everyone acknowledges that the US is beholden to sunni oil interests, aligning us against shiite Iran, so we knowingly participate in anti-Iranian propaganda to please the saudis. Its only recently when the Saudis were exposed by overpumping that Obama began leveraging a relationship with Iran in baby steps to create a threat of competition for weaning ourselves off sunni oil, something to which the saudis couldn't respond by manipulating markets to attack us, since they were already manipulating markets to attack {us, russia, venezuala, etc}

I know that, but what I didn't know was that the amount of people killed by sunnis was around 38 times higher than the ones killed by shia. I thought it was maybe ~28-30 times higher, but I underestimated the difference.
Jun 19 2017 06:02am
Quote (Leevee @ Jun 19 2017 05:44am)
Thanks. You reminded me of the fact that the percentage of Muslim terrorists among Muslims is about 0,001% or less

What kind of inane metric is that? If you want to do a basic mathematical look at it, the "percentage of muslims that are terrorists" could be naively given by the figures of ~31000 muslim terror attacks since 9/11 out of 1.5 billion muslims, which is 0.0021%
Of course, this is an exceptionally stupid way to look at anything statistically. What % of nazis ever killed a jew? Less than 0.1% I'd imagine conservatively. What % of bullets fired out of guns at people actually kill people? Less than 0.1%?
The relevant statistics are that muslims are responsible for by far the most terrorism of any group, totally disproportionate compared to other groups. That somewhere around 56% of all terrorism with 70% of deaths worldwide committed by sunni muslims
And of the larger population of sunni muslims who aren't committing terrorist attacks themselves, polling shows they are vastly disproportionately sympathetic towards terrorism, far more prone to justify or support it.
For every 1 muslim terrorist that blows himself up, 10-100 helped organize it and somewhere around 1 billion support it to varying degrees
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234510Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll