d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > Memorable Trades I Did In Diablo 2 > Best Deals Were Done Ingame!
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: Locked
Jun 17 2017 02:04am
Sadly, as years pass, more and more people quit diablo 2 for other games or just life. The playerbase of d2 gets thinner and thinner with every year and you cannot deny this. New players ( im talking about noobs who dont know the actual prices ) are harder to find because they install other games, new games.. maybe they didnt even knew that diablo 2 existed. And when they see the graphics they might say: " Holy Moly! , Wtf are these pixels, no thx! Uninstall!! "
Camed back to diablo 2 this ladder reset, found just 1 newbie ( ingame ofc ), and made a good but not awesome trade: hoto 40 for 3 Bers!
Anyway, here are some honorable mentions from 2016, all trades were done ingame:

Manald ring 7 mana leech 6 Bers
Dual leech ( crap stats but high life leech ) - 14 Hrs
Gheeds unid - 4 Hrs
Bought crap anni for 1 hr, sold same crap anni for 6 hrs
This are all the epic trades i remember!

I also noticed people having alot of Lo's that they purchased from botting sites extremly cheap. Thats why i asked for Los alot as hrs

Did you had any epic trade!? Bet not a manald ring for 6 Bers LoL :)

This post was edited by SpectraWaves on Jun 17 2017 02:07am
Gold: Locked
Jun 20 2017 02:40pm
I don't want you to think of me a as a scammer! Don't judge too much this topic. I helped many players and gaved alot of free stuff, lets take the manald ring for example: i showed it in the trade window and he puted 6 bers and clicked ok! What i was to do!? Hit cancel? :-) Of course not.
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Add Reply New Topic