d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Culinary Arts >
Poll > Your Favorite Table Sauce > Give Your Vote!
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 9.00
Jun 15 2017 11:58am
I like BBQ sauce but Ketchup just works with everything, that is why I like it. It is even healthy! Contains massive amounts of vitamin C and vitamin A.

Give your vote please.
Gold: 8,224.05
Jun 15 2017 08:24pm
Nothing. I season my food properly and i like to taste ingredients the way they should taste.
And ketchup is healthy?? Lol i'm really sorry but are you stupid? Corn syrup and mad sodium is nowhere near healthy.

I want to add i do like condiments sometimes with certain dishes, for example certain chili sauce etc with thai noodles for example.. certain dishes calls for specific condiment..

This post was edited by hofx2 on Jun 15 2017 08:27pm
Gold: 1,535.00
Jun 16 2017 10:18am
no ranch? wtf

Gold: 22,340.41
Jun 16 2017 12:31pm
soy sauce!
Gold: 420.00
Jun 16 2017 03:13pm
It depends on what I'm eating at the very moment! :D ;) XD
Gold: 2,489.69
Jun 16 2017 03:37pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Jun 16 2017 03:13pm)
It depends on what I'm eating at the very moment! :D ;) XD

carol's asshole
Jun 16 2017 06:37pm
Quote (hofx2 @ Jun 16 2017 04:24am)
Nothing. I season my food properly and i like to taste ingredients the way they should taste.
And ketchup is healthy?? Lol i'm really sorry but are you stupid? Corn syrup and mad sodium is nowhere near healthy.

I want to add i do like condiments sometimes with certain dishes, for example certain chili sauce etc with thai noodles for example.. certain dishes calls for specific condiment..

Syrup is not unhealthy since our bodies are biologically designed by our Creator to run on sugar. Sugar in any form is healthy, and easy assimilated nourishment. The body is only troubled by sugar if it's mixed with too much fat and protein. Ketchup is a fat free sauce.

Sodium is a scapegoat and not that dangerous. Instead of salt you can use ketchup. Ketchup does not contain that much salt either - 1.2 g per 100g is not much, since you normally just sprinkle some ketchup over the food.

I also understand that no one uses table condiments on "good food" which is cooked properly, but for everyday food, it is delicious and a sure way to make a boring plate of simple food a little tastier. What would a hot dog be without mustard? What would french fries be without ketchup? Or brisket without BBQ sauce? Who eats china rice and chicken without soy sauce?
Gold: 8,224.05
Jun 16 2017 08:06pm
Corn syrup is NOT healthy, just like any other processed sugar (white sugar, glucose etc..)
It's a fact recognized by the entire medical community. (except a couple doctors/nutritionist on the payroll of the sugar company, and unless you are stupid you shouldnt listen to them)
Now you can believe whatever the hell you want, but i guarantee you 100% that tomorrow you go ask any doctor or nutritionist about processed sugar and they will all tell you to stay away from them as much as possible

Of course you can have a healthy lifestyle and still consume some (not too much.), i do too... but don't be saying that's it's healthy lol
Jun 16 2017 11:52pm
Quote (hofx2 @ Jun 17 2017 04:06am)
Corn syrup is NOT healthy, just like any other processed sugar (white sugar, glucose etc..)
It's a fact recognized by the entire medical community. (except a couple doctors/nutritionist on the payroll of the sugar company, and unless you are stupid you shouldnt listen to them)
Now you can believe whatever the hell you want, but i guarantee you 100% that tomorrow you go ask any doctor or nutritionist about processed sugar and they will all tell you to stay away from them as much as possible

Of course you can have a healthy lifestyle and still consume some (not too much.), i do too... but don't be saying that's it's healthy lol

It's incredibly healthy. It's just recently the witch hunt on sugar. You should read up on Walter Kempner. Famous German physician who cured his patients from diabetes, kidney failure, heart disease and obesity with fruit juice, sugar and WHITE RICE. The reason why he gave them such a diet was because their kidneys couldnt process the proteins. Yet he achieved remarkable results.

Don't believe everything you hear. There is always another side of the story. Human beings are designed to be able to move across the entire planet, it's in our fundamental nature to explore, to move, to live wherever we want and for that reason, we can live and thrive on practically every diet. That is why you find asians, africans and south americans from the past, who lived almost entirely on rice, sweet potatoes, corn and got the bulk of their calories from carbohydrates, sometimes simple such (fruit, syrup, sugars, processed grains like white rice etc), yet without cancer and other diseases. Yet you also find the eskimoos and certain other peoples who lived on a diet based on animal products, and also thrived. It doesn't really matter where you get your calories from, at least not from a standard health standpoint. The most important thing is to not overeat, and to make sure that one digest what one eats. For example, if you're tired, sick, obese etc. and you go on a 500 calorie diet, you will after some time experience mental clarity, increased physical energy, skin and hair improvements, better mood etc. regardless if your diet is composed of coca-cola and fries or vegetables and beef steak.
Gold: 1,495.80
Jun 17 2017 09:37am
Situational
Go Back To Culinary Arts Topic List
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll