d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > ~updated Mmorpg (jp/kr) ~ "redstone" > Diablo 2 Like Mmorpg //tri-clients
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jun 12 2017 11:18pm
hello all,
used to play diablo 2, would just like to introduce you to this game maybe or maybe not interested. gameplay is like diablo but setting isnt dark. This game is client based not browser based.

connection
I leave game running 24/7 without any problems only time I dc is when they have a maintenance. I can keep up with friends/drama by leaving my char online all day, so not big deal.
This server is hosted in the US though most dont have problems playing this game only a few. tip: dont take forever to kill a mob im talking like 10 mins it bugs/glitches your router and
if your sharing with family everyone will be affected only way to escape that is to unplug the router/modem completely best to avoid that and try to kill monsters as fast as possible.

video card requirements
the benefit of this game would say is multi clients and the fact that it can run on the lowest video card setting. It dont need that much.

os supported
for now is only windows ;/ not sure if they will change it in future. I heard some use linux with wine though or running the game on linux maybe some run the game on mac with a certain application not sure on that.

community:
theres many guilds here depsite having so many resets and guilds are bigger now due to update therse a quest that allows for 250 members now, can communicate with all through guild chat. Also each char gets 4 free world shouts per day so its easy
to find a guild/party/etc. most returning players want plvl though even though is not necessary most of the time. There are quest that can do daily now for exp/items though so is getting better and is not just all about lvling at party bosses anymore.
guild secret dungeons also good way to get some lvls. Theres also siege war and guild war. Also everyone is in the main town for now so can ask your questoins there or just world shout remember is !! msg or ! msg if want to do normal shout (everyone on same map you on
not the server).

economy
most items can get in game or trade for $, can trade with most players but just be careful we mostly do thru paypal but yea. Just check if they in well known guild
and their lvl also just world shout if xxx is trusted youll get 5-6 ppl answering dont always rely on that though could be alts but yea. Most ppl coming here dont mind spending $ on the game.
is very balanced for now but if you want wait till next server comes out. lvling may seem hard but it goes fast as long as know what to do. theres tons of videos of how to make gold but your better off with a luck
char since starting late if really wanted to but having gold farmer is also good preferably with aoe. Best class would be summoner since high dmg of summons without adding any stats cept luck but your free to try other magic classes if not really interested
in finding uniques/dxus in the game but they sell for alot. Mostly would need magic char for gold farming. You can go magic char with luck would only recommend if your funded though with exception of the summoner class. Tamer is the worse class to gold farm
with most old players playing dont know better. I mean if you dont mind clicking for 2-4 hrs straight daily... gold farming with single attack char can get really tiring after awhile only recommendation is to use archer for begginer if thats your playstyle. Also
thief/maid also good classes for good farm if going physical dmg route but will require some work/funding get right. Just thief very bad at party bosses though.

join us
https://gamengame.com/member/join.asp

demographics: have many chinese/thai/english/brazilian/netherland players here recommend change your system locale (also changed keyboard if you want) to that if want to speak with them in pinyin/katamanee i think is right. There are some korean players here but is very few. Some japanese players to but japanese/koreans have
their own server so is not likely. Japanese characters not work though only if you on korean locale but still got some bugs to it. Not sure why this is.

preview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp4UlFOgnW8

updates??
game is being updated to match korean/japan server finally. We had some issues with hacks and server wipes so population isnt that high now, but most are being taken care of now with new publisher. We had about 3 so far, game got closed because of hacking. Getting closer
to receiving the exact same updates to korea/japan server but will still take awhile. There are some bugs now though with release of updates but they being fixed.

management:
they not really good think is language barrier since they speak korean but they kind of bad at security will mention first beforehand. just make sure to register using email address will use for long time recommend custom domain but you will have pay for 1 month hosting just to verify account.
most just make 3 accounts and thats good is more like combo/team you choosing to play with so theres some variety but some play one char only though.

sandboxie/3 open clients
sandboxie isnt needed here since can open 3 clients using the gamengame client. Is so much better because you can xfer without depend on anyone and can play the game solo, maybe not at low lvl well depends if you want to lvl fast or not. But theres a reskill/restat quest for lvls 100-150
if mess up your char but requires skill master quest and other skill titles. some classes have hard skill master quest so make sure to check before so have chance start again without much difficulty.

I have future plans if that matters, but not obligated to join if not want or just leave comment on what not like on it etc. I mean graphics I have no control of but dungeons, gvgs, etc I can schedule maybe just very busy or get people to run with if needed but dont expect to much Im not really focused
on this task for now. Yes I know some things of game is bad but cant do much. bad graphics, buggy gameplay.

anything else need to know? feel free comment :).

well ill be going now mainly on break and do other things for now.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 23 2017 05:27am
oh surprised no replies yet....

game does have a prem exp function 1-day (added recently) but now it costs $.07 unless u want pay monthly for it but is not necessary unless there is gold time event.
the quests also give crazy exp now but need be certain lvl to do them... There will be world boss feature added later so alot easier to lvl.

lvling to 100 is most difficult in this game than can lvl party bosses/solo till lvl 200 after that may need plvl till 300 well thats only how it is
because people don't know how to effectively use the best combo for their chars im working on promoting that but feel plvl isnt needed in the game,
sure is slower but still playable but some old players feel so pressured to get higher lvl faster....

anyways just thought would invite you all to server jar event, < of brune (main/starting city), 25th 4 am pst time. also will be public livestreaming it if anyone wants to watch also
think will post link later here.

preview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZkS3DnXKR0

edit: added video links (livestream videos, doing 2 incase I have errors with 1st for some reason)

server jar event 6/25/2017 #1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cYHM7EqBZE

server jar event 6/25/2017 #2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxxx2E7uTQc

hope to see some there, I already invited others.

This post was edited by runemule782 on Jun 23 2017 05:46am
Gold: 14.90
Jun 24 2017 03:18pm
looks pretty disgusting
and more like low version of d1
but def not anything close to d2

at least not from the looks

aslong as u enjoy it go ahead tho, not my cup of tea from checking out the yt vod

Go Back To MMORPG Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll