d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft > Looking For A Gaming Guild > Wow And Diablo 2, Bunch Of Others Also
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jun 9 2017 01:31pm
Hey all,

I'm a pretty avid gamer. I do work during the week days but, am pretty much playing all night and weekends (unless the lady makes plans for us).

Anyways, I've been playing Diablo 2 since classic, left for 5 years and just rejoined that about a month ago. I'm back to 2 full accounts of sexy geared characters. I can do rushes and whatever else you want help with.

I just started WoW. Yes, a completely fresh spawn. I have a level 20 druid, level 10 Warlock, Level 13 mage, and a level 16 hunter. I'm just trying out some different classes and races to see what I really fall in love with. I'm loving my druid and I would love to spec him to a resto druid later in the game when I do more raids/dungeons. I have always loved healing in any other game I play. During questing, I've just kept him as balanced because I think it is great for leveling.

I also play Player Unknown's Battlegrounds, Payday 2, Skyrim: SE (heavily modded, obv), as well as any other games I can get my hands on.

But, recently, it's definitely been all about WoW with some Battlegrounds with friends.

So, that said, I'm looking for an Alliance-heavy, PvE, Zul'Jin realm guild. A guild not afraid to show a new guy the ropes and allow me to grow to one of the best players you'll have.

Pretty much any game I pick up I get amazing at so this won't be any different. My obsessive personality helps with that..haha.

Anyways, let me know if any of you have a guild that plays across these games and/or knows of a guild that does.

Even if your guild doesn't play on anything but WoW, let me know. I have friends that I play with on the other games so it doesn't bother me..

Again, Zul'Jin, Alliance-heavy, PvE guilds looking for the next greatest healer, hit me up!

I may be okay with realm switching if the guild looks promising and has enough active members.

Thanks for reading this boringly long post..haha
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Jun 10 2017 05:53pm
Go Back To World of Warcraft Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll