d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > Hello Iso Help With Lvl 9 Poison Dagger Necro > Maybe Somebody Made Before?
12Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.03
Jun 6 2017 02:29pm
Hello i want to make lvl 9 posion dagger necromancer (i know its not that common vlld build as anothers)
So i thinking to make dmg/poison dmg jewels in items
what weapon i should use ? atm i have kris 2sox/10ias
i seen in europe one posion dagger fun char like 2 years ago and now he is inactive so i dont remember his build
imo he used weapon with charges poison dagger or it was nice base poison dmg from rare weapon dont remember good
So any help about this fun build would help :)
also i should go with ancients -60 req ? and death set or sigons with -30 req ancients etc ?
i thinking to make poison dagger nec but mixed with dmg jewels i guess it should be more effective ? Or maybe even with mass ar i should go instead dmg add ? ^^
atm my best jewel is 14max/20psn dmg
Gold: 2,489.69
Jun 6 2017 03:34pm
in my head it seems like a charged dagger would be best. Mainly because there is NOTHING for +skills gear in VLLD. so basically you can't get a higher level (or much higher level) poison dagger from hard pts than you can get from simply using a charged dagger. ALSO there are zero good unique or runeword daggers available. So rather than hard pts you might as well max out bone armor and clay golem then dump pts to amp dmg.

I'll think on this and post again as my brain's a bit fried from work, i made a lvl 12 psn dgger necro for ranged vlld and it was awful, but melee is a whole different thing of course!
Jun 6 2017 11:45pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jun 7 2017 12:34am)
in my head it seems like a charged dagger would be best. Mainly because there is NOTHING for +skills gear in VLLD. so basically you can't get a higher level (or much higher level) poison dagger from hard pts than you can get from simply using a charged dagger. ALSO there are zero good unique or runeword daggers available. So rather than hard pts you might as well max out bone armor and clay golem then dump pts to amp dmg.

I'll think on this and post again as my brain's a bit fried from work, i made a lvl 12 psn dgger necro for ranged vlld and it was awful, but melee is a whole different thing of course!

thanks for help mate :)
what weapons can get poison dagger charges ? Knives krisses daggers?
its possible to shop it ?
and what about jewels choice with max dmg and 20psn is better than like 3dex/3xar/add/20psn dmg ?

This post was edited by Squadexxx on Jun 6 2017 11:47pm
Gold: 5,495.69
Jun 7 2017 02:15am
Quote (Squadexxx @ Jun 7 2017 06:45am)
and what about jewels choice with max dmg and 20psn is better than like 3dex/3xar/add/20psn dmg ?

60 Charges of Level 8 Poison Dagger lvl 12 req. Available on daggers (dagger, dirk, kris, blade) and necro heads. Can't get charges on a lvl9 so you would have to use skills on it.

You can shop a dagger, but things like amp and ias are also suffixes so you cant get them on a magic item with charges of poison dagger.
Jun 7 2017 02:58am
Quote (bonnerf2 @ Jun 7 2017 11:15am)
60 Charges of Level 8 Poison Dagger lvl 12 req. Available on daggers (dagger, dirk, kris, blade) and necro heads. Can't get charges on a lvl9 so you would have to use skills on it.

You can shop a dagger, but things like amp and ias are also suffixes so you cant get them on a magic item with charges of poison dagger.

What about kriss like base with 10 ias and 30 ias from deaths or sigon for nec it would be faster hits frame than with scepter or other weap or i should go khalims wail? Also what lcs i should use 15/12ar or 15/10psn dmg or mix it?

This post was edited by Squadexxx on Jun 7 2017 02:59am
Gold: 5,495.69
Jun 7 2017 03:39am
Looking at the Angriffsgeschwindigkeits Kalkulator (such a lovely language):

10ias Kris with 30ias is 12 frames (2.08 attacks per second).

50ias Khalims with 10-30ias from gear is also 12 frames (i.e. you could use bloodfist if you prefer).

12 poison dmg 10ias 2sox Kris (shoppable) and sigon/deaths vs Khalims and bloodfist. If you are going -60req AA I would use bloodfist/khalim/belt (hsarsus with deaths for cbf as needed). If you are going -30 req nate I would go for kris and sigons.

As for the AR question, check one of your other VLLDs to see how much Def it has, look at the below table (9v9 is the same as 12v12) and see what amount of ar you would be comfortable with. Then work towards that.

Jun 7 2017 04:38am
Quote (bonnerf2 @ Jun 7 2017 12:39pm)

50ias Khalims with 10-30ias from gear is also 12 frames (i.e. you could use bloodfist if you prefer).

12 poison dmg 10ias 2sox Kris (shoppable) and sigon/deaths vs Khalims and bloodfist. If you are going -60req AA I would use bloodfist/khalim/belt (hsarsus with deaths for cbf as needed). If you are going -30 req nate I would go for kris and sigons.

As for the AR question, check one of your other VLLDs to see how much Def it has, look at the below table (9v9 is the same as 12v12) and see what amount of ar you would be comfortable with. Then work towards that.

http://i.imgur.com/hog82pg.png

Thank you for info :) bouth
Gold: 13.37
Jun 16 2017 04:26pm
I made a 12lvl psn zealer(with bow ofc ;) ) with psn jools once for lulz. It didnt work very well, but it was made cheap with mainly just psn dmg, but with good psn/max jools it might even work.

This post was edited by Antichrist- on Jun 16 2017 04:27pm
Gold: 1,902.28
Jun 16 2017 04:49pm
Quote (bonnerf2 @ Jun 7 2017 06:15am)

He clearly said Necromancer in the title so none of this is correct, its rlvl 6 with 120 charges so I don't know where you got 60 from, unless you got confused and were looking at the mod1min and mod1max values that I described here

If you read this resource it also explains how it's calculated: http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/magic/chargedsuffixes.shtml

Quote (bonnerf2 @ Jun 7 2017 07:39am)

Can't use Poison Dagger with any weapon class other than a dagger/knife

Quote (Squadexxx @ Jun 7 2017 03:45am)

You either put 4 hard points or get skill level 8 from charges, but this requires ilvl 94+ so only a very select few monsters will drop it and no one picks this up. It also has to drop with multiple affixes selected from the entire pool and not exceed rlvl 9, the odds of this are astronomical (when you consider only you will pick/keep this) which is why we don't see rare, 10 ias, 2 socket and level 11 Sacrifice (ilvl 99 req) scepters with extra adds for vlld.

Assuming you just shop a magic one with a level 89+ character and put 2 holes in it, you are looking at 82-103 damage over ~5 seconds of which extra poison sources bit rate and -duration from Death's gets adjusted (75% duration reduction makes this a joke). If we assume you get 220 poison damage from jewels that's a maximum of 323 damage, in pvp that's 54, then with 75 res (assuming they have it, which they probably won't) that can become 13 over ~5 seconds which won't even beat life rep by much, and that isn't even factoring Death's which kills this build because your poison applies at the listed bit rate but ends 75% sooner

You're better off just going pure physical and not wasting affixes, you can't even hit and run with this due to length reduction, you have to stand toe to toe in melee which defeats the point of poison

This post was edited by Marieusz on Jun 16 2017 05:12pm
Gold: 2,489.69
Jun 16 2017 08:58pm
Quote (Marieusz @ Jun 16 2017 04:49pm)
He clearly said Necromancer in the title so none of this is correct, its rlvl 6 with 120 charges so I don't know where you got 60 from, unless you got confused and were looking at the mod1min and mod1max values that I described here

If you read this resource it also explains how it's calculated: http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/magic/chargedsuffixes.shtml

Can't use Poison Dagger with any weapon class other than a dagger/knife

You either put 4 hard points or get skill level 8 from charges, but this requires ilvl 94+ so only a very select few monsters will drop it and no one picks this up. It also has to drop with multiple affixes selected from the entire pool and not exceed rlvl 9, the odds of this are astronomical (when you consider only you will pick/keep this) which is why we don't see rare, 10 ias, 2 socket and level 11 Sacrifice (ilvl 99 req) scepters with extra adds for vlld.

Assuming you just shop a magic one with a level 89+ character and put 2 holes in it, you are looking at 82-103 damage over ~5 seconds of which extra poison sources bit rate and -duration from Death's gets adjusted (75% duration reduction makes this a joke). If we assume you get 220 poison damage from jewels that's a maximum of 323 damage, in pvp that's 54, then with 75 res (assuming they have it, which they probably won't) that can become 13 over ~5 seconds which won't even beat life rep by much, and that isn't even factoring Death's which kills this build because your poison applies at the listed bit rate but ends 75% sooner

You're better off just going pure physical and not wasting affixes, you can't even hit and run with this due to length reduction, you have to stand toe to toe in melee which defeats the point of poison

He's thinking of running envy jewels with phys dmg. Just a fun char he's got great chars already
Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic