d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > You Guys Know What This Means? > Advice On This Girl I Like
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jun 5 2017 05:05pm
last monday I was staring into space & i was staring at the trash can & i see the girl i liked looking at me while she was walking over to throw something in the trash can. Then later I was staring at the wall & when i look over she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling. Then on Wednesday i heard her saying ” i don’t know why he looks at me.
Jun 5 2017 06:34pm
You're asking us to read into subtle signs too much. If a woman is smiling, its a plus, she may be attracted to you and inviting you to talk to her.
If she initiates the smiling and isn't in a work-related role like cashier, shes probably attracted.

I'm a pretty positive guy, I smile and chat up all sorts of people, skinny girls, elderly women, fat women, attractive women, etc, its just part of how I like to live.
Of course I only ask out women that I find attractive.

So that's always a possible characteristic in her, but it's pretty rare in society for people to have that trait.
I think more women choose not to live that way also though because they don't want certain men to think they're interested when theyre actually not.

Honestly it's best to just start talking to her, and then say, hey I gotta run but what's your number? (Notice how you're presupposing she's going to give it to you, that subtly hints a lot about your confidence).
Or something on similar lines.

"I don't know why he looks at me" is such a contextual statement and the tone could make it change a ton. It could be used as, this guy keeps staring at me like a creep.
Or, I don't know why he keeps looking at me but doesn't have the balls to talk to me, what does he want.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Jun 5 2017 06:38pm
Gold: 0.09
Jun 6 2017 03:23pm
That's why you should just something out loud like hey you live by me?

Sweet you want to hang out/fuck sometime?
Jun 7 2017 04:01pm
Go ask and find out. Maybe you had a booger hanging from your nose and your roving eye makes it all too obvious. Challenge yourself.
Gold: 283.41
Jul 11 2017 04:42am
A face that inspires a good laugh is not a good indicator. Try radio instead.
Jul 18 2017 08:48pm
Quote (GLYC123 @ Jun 5 2017 08:34pm)
You're asking us to read into subtle signs too much. If a woman is smiling, its a plus, she may be attracted to you and inviting you to talk to her.
If she initiates the smiling and isn't in a work-related role like cashier, shes probably attracted.

I'm a pretty positive guy, I smile and chat up all sorts of people, skinny girls, elderly women, fat women, attractive women, etc, its just part of how I like to live.
Of course I only ask out women that I find attractive.

So that's always a possible characteristic in her, but it's pretty rare in society for people to have that trait.
I think more women choose not to live that way also though because they don't want certain men to think they're interested when theyre actually not.

Honestly it's best to just start talking to her, and then say, hey I gotta run but what's your number? (Notice how you're presupposing she's going to give it to you, that subtly hints a lot about your confidence).
Or something on similar lines.

"I don't know why he looks at me" is such a contextual statement and the tone could make it change a ton. It could be used as, this guy keeps staring at me like a creep.
Or, I don't know why he keeps looking at me but doesn't have the balls to talk to me, what does he want.

yeah but today when i was hanging out with my friends at the mall i guess she was there with her boyfriend and i guess she saw and she might said somthing and that made him looked over at me. because when i turn around i saw a guy looking at me. but the thing is i didnt see her so idk if he was hiding from me or something?
Gold: 2,848.72
Warn: 80%
Jul 20 2017 11:54am
She thinks your creeper.
Quit spacing out weirdo
Jul 20 2017 12:47pm
Quote (Alexander98 @ Jul 18 2017 09:48pm)
yeah but today when i was hanging out with my friends at the mall i guess she was there with her boyfriend and i guess she saw and she might said somthing and that made him looked over at me. because when i turn around i saw a guy looking at me. but the thing is i didnt see her so idk if he was hiding from me or something?

She's with her boyfriend. What do you think she said? "There's the guy I have a hot crush on who I'll be leaving you for"

This is all irrelevant, even if she was interested, she has a boyfriend. She's unavailable. Don't get hung up on women that are unavailable.
Jul 20 2017 05:05pm
Quote (GLYC123 @ Jul 20 2017 02:47pm)
She's with her boyfriend. What do you think she said? "There's the guy I have a hot crush on who I'll be leaving you for"

This is all irrelevant, even if she was interested, she has a boyfriend. She's unavailable. Don't get hung up on women that are unavailable.

yeah i know but the weird thing is when i turned around i saw a guy looking at me but i didnt see her though i just saw the guy so i dont know if it was her or not. so idk.
Jul 21 2017 10:33am
Quote (Alexander98 @ Jul 20 2017 06:05pm)
yeah i know but the weird thing is when i turned around i saw a guy looking at me but i didnt see her though i just saw the guy so i dont know if it was her or not. so idk.

Quote (GLYC123 @ Jul 20 2017 01:47pm)

You read too much into subtle signs. Never invest in women when you aren't even sure if there is any possibility of her being a romantic prospect. You haven't ever dated her.
Any woman with a boyfriend is not on my mind until she becomes single. This woman could end up marrying this guy, or being in a relationship with him for 5+ more years, you never know.
Go to new locations, find new women, approach them.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll