d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Strategy & Guides > Srs Question
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 881.89
Jun 7 2017 06:03am
Whats dps for
Srs.empower.ele focus.add fire.mle phy dmg.minion dmg gems?
Also. Do you have aura? Which auras?
Gold: 24,000.00
Jun 7 2017 06:13am
Does anyone have a good SRS Starter Build?
Was seriously thinking to try it out in Beta :)

Cheers
Gold: 127.69
Warn: 10%
Jun 7 2017 08:36am
Lysosade shield and chayula weapon is better than everything. Cast while channeling wither/temp chains. Shaper tier dps.

+3 staff and bow is only remotely close if you can get your srs to level 27-28 because of all the missing they will be doing.

Also with the former you have shield charge, some block, and other qol.

Starting with srs is easy just slap all the fear essence you can into weapons and jewelry until you find the uniques you want to use.
Gold: 82.00
Jun 7 2017 11:11am
Quote (PunisherCan @ Jun 7 2017 04:03am)
Whats dps for
Srs.empower.ele focus.add fire.mle phy dmg.minion dmg gems?
Also. Do you have aura? Which auras?

The multistrike is slightly ahead.
Jun 7 2017 11:22am
Quote (Sh00p @ Jun 7 2017 04:36pm)
Lysosade shield and chayula weapon is better than everything. Cast while channeling wither/temp chains. Shaper tier dps.

+3 staff and bow is only remotely close if you can get your srs to level 27-28 because of all the missing they will be doing.

Starting with srs is easy just slap all the fear essence you can into weapons and jewelry until you find the uniques you want to use.

Got a build / tree ? :)
Jun 7 2017 11:22am
Quote (Sh00p @ Jun 7 2017 06:36am)

Shrieking Essence of Fear on a 1h wep is pretty cheap to start the league and you can use that until you get chayula weapon. You can even get some easy resists and stats on the weapon.

Edt:
Quote (lolepple @ Jun 7 2017 09:22am)
Got a build / tree ? :)

I think "The Baron" srs is very solid starter and I copied random guys profile from forums and built on that. I can give you the Path of Building link.
https://pastebin.com/2XV9KMMY

This post was edited by SpecialFX on Jun 7 2017 11:28am
Gold: 5.00
Jun 7 2017 03:34pm
These Guide fits my Playstyle mostly!-)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1707400

I use Spell Echo instead of Ele Focus. In most Situations i prefer having 15-20 SrS with bit less Dam as 5-10 and more Dam. Look from Defense Perspective and try to understand why!-)
I also use Zombies from +2 Minions Helmet with Animated Guardian, Minion Life and MinionResist Gem. But that Part is only cause i like it and not needed.
The Difference between Life based SrS with an +3 Staff and LowLife Chayula Weapon-Prism Guardian is such big that its really hard to compare. Other use of Auras etc...
I prefer Lifebased cause i can run in most Enemy´s without fearing em. My Liferegen never stops but ES would need a Moment before it refreshs and would hold Clearspeed down, but thats my Perspective and can be much different to Others!-)
Playing SrS since 3 or 4 Leagues now as StarterBuild and only 1 Time i did an CI SrS with Bow and Soul Strike. It is really amazing strong from all Sides but i mich dislike to buy expensive ES Gear several times..

Shrieking Essence of Fear on a 1h wep is pretty cheap to start the league and you can use that until you get chayula weapon. You can even get some easy resists and stats on the weapon.

Do not see why i should waste Essences that i want to craft Rings and Amu later on as long as i can use ReverbRod or it´s upgraded Version. Also would prefer an +2 Fire Weapon with Castspeed over an Essence Weapon.
But thats also my Perspective and can be different from another Point of View!-)

I really like it to see others Opinion, thats an Rare Thread here with real Info and not trolling only around =)
Jun 7 2017 05:58pm
Quote (Leandro @ Jun 7 2017 01:34pm)
These Guide fits my Playstyle mostly!-)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1707400

I use Spell Echo instead of Ele Focus. In most Situations i prefer having 15-20 SrS with bit less Dam as 5-10 and more Dam. Look from Defense Perspective and try to understand why!-)
I also use Zombies from +2 Minions Helmet with Animated Guardian, Minion Life and MinionResist Gem. But that Part is only cause i like it and not needed.
The Difference between Life based SrS with an +3 Staff and LowLife Chayula Weapon-Prism Guardian is such big that its really hard to compare. Other use of Auras etc...
I prefer Lifebased cause i can run in most Enemy´s without fearing em. My Liferegen never stops but ES would need a Moment before it refreshs and would hold Clearspeed down, but thats my Perspective and can be much different to Others!-)
Playing SrS since 3 or 4 Leagues now as StarterBuild and only 1 Time i did an CI SrS with Bow and Soul Strike. It is really amazing strong from all Sides but i mich dislike to buy expensive ES Gear several times..

Do not see why i should waste Essences that i want to craft Rings and Amu later on as long as i can use ReverbRod or it´s upgraded Version. Also would prefer an +2 Fire Weapon with Castspeed over an Essence Weapon.
But thats also my Perspective and can be different from another Point of View!-)

I really like it to see others Opinion, thats an Rare Thread here with real Info and not trolling only around =)

The version I'm planning on isn't low-life. I just accidently set the gem groups improperly on path of building. It is life based as well, and chayula weapon is endgame upgrade.
I'm still changing things and planning, but I think I will level as srs in the 3.0 beta and try the strength stacking build based around The Baron helmet.
Jun 13 2017 06:43am
What Gem combination are you guys using for mapping?
Jun 13 2017 10:55am
For +3 gem levels staff:
SRS - Empower level 4 - Ele Focus - Minion Damage - Melee Phys ---> and last gems Multistrike (single target) vs Melee Splash (mapping)
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic