d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > First Serious Breakup
Prev16789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 509.07
Aug 11 2017 01:17pm
do something else mingle with people at mall go out think something else
Gold: 313,798.00
Aug 18 2017 11:39pm
Quote (Bootyscrumtious @ Jun 15 2017 11:38pm)
Here are some of my advice:

Delete her from all social media. Out of sight, out of mind.

Hang out with your friends. Being around other people will help. If you need someone to talk to or vent, make sure you have friends who are just down to listen.

Go travel for a little bit or longer if you can. Know that you will be OK by yourself.

Try dating apps. Tinder, Bumble, Coffee Meets Bagel, whatever floats your boat...

That.. And stop replying to here dude...
Gold: 0.00
Aug 20 2017 02:36pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Aug 8 2017 11:58pm)
Make some spaghetti and forgetti your regretti.

Post of the year. Words of wisdom.
Gold: 2,900.49
Aug 26 2017 05:59pm
Since I'm a total glutton for punishment I had texted her a few times over the last few days. The day that would have been the due date for our child came up and I was vulnerable, etc., etc.

I always knew this about myself but came to understand it better through talking with her but that is that I have severe intimacy problems. She's fucked six ways to Sunday in a lot of ways, especially when we were dating, but I can't help but see how my inability to receive her love and affection helped push her towards that and made me unable to move to a certain level in a lot of ways. For 26 years I had never had a relationship, and that fucked me up in a lot of ways as far as developing this intimacy problem of mine.

I don't know where it started, but probably far back.

Anyways, took some strength to not go and see her the other day chaps. Especially because I was extremely horny, lonely, etc. lol. I asked her to send me nudes. I don't know why, probably because I'm a piece of shit and wanted to stoke my ego and see whether or not she would. She did, anyway, so that process probably set me back in this whole thing.

I didn't save any of them. I deleted the conversation, pictures, etc., even though I could fuck her over big time with the new guy she's with if I wanted. I just want her to be happy at the end of the day and I wish it had been with me.
Gold: 28,296.01
Aug 26 2017 07:52pm
Quote (Kamahl16 @ Aug 26 2017 04:59pm)
Since I'm a total glutton for punishment I had texted her a few times over the last few days. The day that would have been the due date for our child came up and I was vulnerable, etc., etc.

I always knew this about myself but came to understand it better through talking with her but that is that I have severe intimacy problems. She's fucked six ways to Sunday in a lot of ways, especially when we were dating, but I can't help but see how my inability to receive her love and affection helped push her towards that and made me unable to move to a certain level in a lot of ways. For 26 years I had never had a relationship, and that fucked me up in a lot of ways as far as developing this intimacy problem of mine.

I don't know where it started, but probably far back.

Anyways, took some strength to not go and see her the other day chaps. Especially because I was extremely horny, lonely, etc. lol. I asked her to send me nudes. I don't know why, probably because I'm a piece of shit and wanted to stoke my ego and see whether or not she would. She did, anyway, so that process probably set me back in this whole thing.

I didn't save any of them. I deleted the conversation, pictures, etc., even though I could fuck her over big time with the new guy she's with if I wanted. I just want her to be happy at the end of the day and I wish it had been with me.

might as well start a blog if you want to document fucking up

at this point you've been given all the proper advice for moving on in a positive healthy way and you've decided to live in the emotional and psychological bog of stench

your life and your choice but if you're just going to keep coming back with this shit there is nothing else anyone can do to help you as it's time you help yourself
Aug 26 2017 10:02pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Aug 27 2017 01:52am)
might as well start a blog if you want to document fucking up

at this point you've been given all the proper advice for moving on in a positive healthy way and you've decided to live in the emotional and psychological bog of stench

your life and your choice but if you're just going to keep coming back with this shit there is nothing else anyone can do to help you as it's time you help yourself

Ever get real low down, fuck up and realize you're fucking up as you're doing it? That's been my last 2 days lol.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 26 2017 11:58pm
Quote (Kamahl16 @ Aug 26 2017 09:02pm)
Ever get real low down, fuck up and realize you're fucking up as you're doing it? That's been my last 2 days lol.

Just work at it. You're as flawed and fatal as any of us. Again, I'll implore you to detach from the situation and be constructive with your time. Invest in your health and hobbies. Don't dwell.

Time will heal the perceived voids. But if you want to have an intimate relationship with someone, start with yourself. If you know you're fucking up, you simply stop, cold turkey. You just make the choice.

You can do this.

This post was edited by Anton24 on Aug 26 2017 11:58pm
Aug 27 2017 09:40am
Quote (Kamahl16 @ Aug 26 2017 09:02pm)

homeboy that's been me on and off for 30 years which is why I always know what I am talking about

good advice is one person trying to help another avoid the dangers in front of them through the lessons (or lack thereof) from their own experience

I've made most of the fuckups possible in both relationships and recovering from them so I'm just telling you the truth not judging in any way

Aug 28 2017 04:50am
Quote (Beowulf @ Aug 27 2017 03:40pm)
homeboy that's been me on and off for 30 years which is why I always know what I am talking about

good advice is one person trying to help another avoid the dangers in front of them through the lessons (or lack thereof) from their own experience

I've made most of the fuckups possible in both relationships and recovering from them so I'm just telling you the truth not judging in any way

Oh I believe that, I was just trying to relate to you by asking a rhetorical question haha.

I wonder how many relationships on the planet are the result of people giving into their desire to return to someone they know they shouldn't be with. Probably a fuck ton.
Aug 28 2017 06:59am
Quote (Kamahl16 @ Aug 28 2017 03:50am)
Oh I believe that, I was just trying to relate to you by asking a rhetorical question haha.

I wonder how many relationships on the planet are the result of people giving into their desire to return to someone they know they shouldn't be with. Probably a fuck ton.

most people emotionally involved I would say

there are a lot of people that are closed off to anything other than themselves though so they find it much easier to bounce from hole to hole without any issues on their part

this is just a part of life and who we are as individuals but at the end of the day we are responsible for our lives and choices even when it's hard so that means we are responsibly for wallowing in misery much longer than we should
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev16789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll