d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > First Serious Breakup
Prev123459Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 28,296.69
Jun 25 2017 10:59pm
Quote (Kamahl16 @ Jun 25 2017 04:07pm)
She showed up to get a couple books today, first time I've seen her in a couple months and it fucking hurts. Bad. I apologized to her for a lot of the fucked up things I said. I'm no good at staying mad or at confrontation and I don't like hostility where it can be avoided.

I ask how my friend that I distanced myself is doing, she says "not good", so that didn't help either. Apparently she's already living with another dude, which puts it at at least two men she's slept with since she left me and I'm honestly not even feeling like trying to have sex with anyone 99% of the time.

She's insisting she hasn't had sex with anyone but I don't know how stupid I'm willing to allow myself to be.

as someone that has been where you are it's just best to let it go

thinking about all of the stuff that doesn't really matter anymore just builds anger and resentment and negativity and it limits your near and more distant future

it's done and it's sad and painful but it's done

all of the "who is she with and what has she done" is emotional suicide. She's moving on and that's ok. You'll get there.

It's alright to be hurt and be sad I was both a long time but in the end life is too damn short to get tangled up in long bouts of misery. Send her away with love and wish her the best and never look back. Don't question things or wonder what she is doing or who she is doing it with.

Eyes ahead and focus on enjoying today and tomorrow and learning new things and meeting new people. Love is in your future and that doesn't wash away what you feel now but it's going the come. Usually right around the time you let the negative go and start putting positive vibes around

I know that pain and I'm sorry you're hurting but life is as beautiful as it is painful and your time isn't over. Embrace this new chapter and welcome love and life back in.

This post was edited by Beowulf on Jun 25 2017 10:59pm
Gold: 0.00
Jun 26 2017 10:54am
Quote (Kamahl16 @ Jun 25 2017 04:07pm)
She showed up to get a couple books today, first time I've seen her in a couple months and it fucking hurts. Bad. I apologized to her for a lot of the fucked up things I said. I'm no good at staying mad or at confrontation and I don't like hostility where it can be avoided.

I ask how my friend that I distanced myself is doing, she says "not good", so that didn't help either. Apparently she's already living with another dude, which puts it at at least two men she's slept with since she left me and I'm honestly not even feeling like trying to have sex with anyone 99% of the time.

She's insisting she hasn't had sex with anyone but I don't know how stupid I'm willing to allow myself to be.

I wrote a post here awhile ago that made some people very comfortable with PM'ing me and opening up on a human level. Unburdening themselves.

My mom cheated on my dad, twice.

I've been through a lot of shit with friends (literally, your classic; best friend Jake goes to Iraq to earn money and establish a career and his long time girl cheated on him with our mutual friend Brice).

You should let this one go. Of course it hurts. Right now, you need to take time, and you NEED to take time. You need it for recovery. A detox of lust. The endorphins feel great after a momentary lapse of reason. But you'll constantly be wondering what if. If you had to sever ties and you're getting a heads up from friends, you should step back and look at her objectively.

Then, take some time. Figure out what you need in life. There's zero reason you guys couldn't get back together in a year from now. Or is there?

Don't confuse your emotions by thinking with your heart and your Johnson simultaneously. Think with your gut here.

It hurts. Why? Because only when we let go of what we love do we know the length of that love. It's a leap of faith. She's going to test your boundaries and foundation based on old emotional attachment.

Step back. Don't psychoanalyze. Take a breath and assess yourself. Invest in yourself.

When you do this, the right things in life will come along.
Gold: 2,900.49
Jun 26 2017 02:34pm
Quote (Anton24 @ Jun 26 2017 04:54pm)
I wrote a post here awhile ago that made some people very comfortable with PM'ing me and opening up on a human level. Unburdening themselves.

My mom cheated on my dad, twice.

I've been through a lot of shit with friends (literally, your classic; best friend Jake goes to Iraq to earn money and establish a career and his long time girl cheated on him with our mutual friend Brice).

You should let this one go. Of course it hurts. Right now, you need to take time, and you NEED to take time. You need it for recovery. A detox of lust. The endorphins feel great after a momentary lapse of reason. But you'll constantly be wondering what if. If you had to sever ties and you're getting a heads up from friends, you should step back and look at her objectively.

Then, take some time. Figure out what you need in life. There's zero reason you guys couldn't get back together in a year from now. Or is there?

Don't confuse your emotions by thinking with your heart and your Johnson simultaneously. Think with your gut here.

It hurts. Why? Because only when we let go of what we love do we know the length of that love. It's a leap of faith. She's going to test your boundaries and foundation based on old emotional attachment.

Step back. Don't psychoanalyze. Take a breath and assess yourself. Invest in yourself.

When you do this, the right things in life will come along.

Love the positivity of this forum.
Jun 26 2017 07:49pm
Quote (Kamahl16 @ Jun 26 2017 01:34pm)
Love the positivity of this forum.

;D
Gold: 2,900.49
Jul 15 2017 02:37am
Saw on her facebook she's "in a relationship".

It stings, friends. It stings. I wish I didn't give a fuck and was stronger than to be checking her shit every now and then but loneliness at 2 am is a Hell of a drug.
Jul 15 2017 11:07am
Quote (Kamahl16 @ Jul 15 2017 01:37am)

It stings, friends. It stings. I wish I didn't give a fuck and was stronger than to be checking her shit every now and then but loneliness at 2 am is a Hell of a drug.

It'll take time man. As you can see, women never know what they want; my mother was the same way. She bounced through many relationships after her and my old man split, but ultimately, I had to stop judging her and let her live her life.

Your ex is doing the same thing - not taking time to evaluate the havoc, or what she wants. She's just searching in her own way. The woman's way of another relationship stemming from emotional choices.

I would consider just putting Facebook on hold a little bit. It's nice to see old faces and political propaganda and exchange memes, but it hurts when you scroll down and see the things like that which you have. I personally​ went through a pretty bad break-up and haven't been on Facebook since. Almost 3 years now, and it's nice to get a call out of the blue from someone who cares and asks why I stopped chiming in on people's posts.

The funny part is no one really cares, because aside from exchanging pictures of ourselves and pretending who we are behind mask A, we're alone with our family under mask B, and in reality, we embody mask C. Mask being our guise. We have to take care of ourselves first; peace with self and onto peace with others. Including enemies and old flames.

It's an old Japanese adage my old man adopted - A for others, B for friends, C for self. Start back at C and figure out who you are my friend. Ignore the pain and if you really loved her, appreciate her. Love is not about possession between humans. It is about appreciation.

You can still be proud and strong and appreciate the times you had, and that will make time and the next few nights a bit easier. Take solace in the fact you can care deeper than you realize. Days and weeks and months and years later, you'll still refer to this relationship in an almost scripture-like manner as you develop your own subjective opinion to help friends, coach the youth and offer wisdom to your kin.

Chin up. Chest out. Take a deep breath of air, and drink in the agony. Life demands you be above it. Don't let it sting so much. Be mentally tough and harden your resolve. Not your heart.

This post was edited by Anton24 on Jul 15 2017 11:07am
Gold: 28,296.69
Jul 15 2017 04:01pm
Quote (Kamahl16 @ Jul 15 2017 01:37am)

there is a sense of possession in many relationships

not an over the top I own her type of way but she does feel like ours when we are together and that's what triggers a lot of your issues at this stage

that was my girl that was my relationship that was our love

and it feels like it is taken, like someone took something from us and it festers in the shit soup of a breakup and fucks with our minds

don't kill yourself with a thousand cuts to the soul by keeping track of her. She's going to look for happiness and you have to as well

let her go, forever
Gold: 100.00
Jul 15 2017 09:23pm
Quote (Kamahl16 @ Jul 15 2017 04:37am)

Eh, it remembers me during that same sort of situation 3 years ago. I was with the girl since nearly 4 years and spent way too much time with her I may say after all those years. But anyway, It begins with the feeling of guilt toward this ended relationship, following a self-questioning, then a realization that it's over. I already knew she had got a new boyfriend pretty quickly after, it was painful but it somewhat motivated me to change my life horizons.

I took over 2 years of doing nothing in life but having fun with new and old friends, it really helped me to "forget" about her. I even saw her few time through those years and i was like, whatever man.

Even today, there's still hard times as life change and sometimes not the exact way we would like it to be.

You gotta take your time, and give you the time, it's only been one month i think? One day you will get better and I think rightfully so, even if scars remains after.

This post was edited by CreepingDeaths on Jul 15 2017 09:27pm
Jul 17 2017 01:06am
Quote (Kamahl16 @ Jul 15 2017 03:37am)

Not to be a total dick bro, she doesn't give a shit about you anymore. And it such and it hurts but it's time for you to do the same.
Gold: 1.68
Warn: 60%
Jul 17 2017 06:43pm
Go fuck some girls and hang out with friends. Plenty of other pussy out there. You're gonna learn that she was a shit gf to begin with. And seriously lol @ 1.5 years. You'll be fine. :thumbsup:

Oh, and stop checking her social media. For one it's creep shit. 2, you'll never fucking get over her that way. Go get ur dick wet.

And she was drinking and lots of fights? Lol even more reason to get over the cunt. And I guarantee u she's been hopping from cock to cock. Seriously, go get some pussy and forget about this skank.

This post was edited by Bako661 on Jul 17 2017 06:50pm
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev123459Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll