d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft > I Need You To Raf Me > Please Read Before Messaging
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jun 2 2017 09:49pm
I have a main account. I got a good guild but as of now I'm not needed in raids and I'm doing all end game things myself (personally brining ). I would like some one to refer me to the game cause I want to start a new account and level with some one I got a bunch of chars I want to level and would rather raf them. I have a couple things I would like the person that Rafa me to be okay with:

1. I play on ed all my gold is there I would like to level at least 1 horde char there to 100 so that I can still play my main server. (Really prefer every char to be here).
2. I will go to your server no problem but I'm a horde player so please make sure you are horde and I would prefer a high pop server.
3. I am a nurse I have kids and a home life. I would like the person to understand I can not be on 24/7 ( some days I wish I could). I am on eastern time and I'm usually on from 8-11 at night and if it is my day off I get on through the day here and there weekends are the time that I get to do that.

Please if you would like to raf with me like I said I prefer to stay on the ed server but that is where I would like the first char to be. I know it don't take long to get to 100 with raf. Then we can go to your server I would like it to be horde and high pop. Let me know
Jun 3 2017 12:14am
I am down, I am currently Enlisted in the USAF as a SF Member, so I work a lot too! Let me know what you need me to do!
Gold: 23,485.50
Jun 3 2017 12:39pm
HEYYYY I actually would love someone to RAF~! I play on ED as well!! Let's connect!
Also HORDE :D

This post was edited by Whatshertoes on Jun 3 2017 12:40pm
Jun 8 2017 07:54am
How a couple people that messaged me about this. I'm ready to buy the game if you want your mount.
Go Back To World of Warcraft Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll