d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > I Need To Share The Dream I Had > Last Night
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 174.69
May 28 2017 11:01pm
This was truly remarkable and I feel compelled to share it.

In the dream Jesus appears to me, and he appears to the left side of me, right beside me. His presence is so powerful, it is difficult to describe this.
I am unable to turn to look directly at him. I know without a single doubt, that this is Jesus Christ beside me, but whether I'm not worthy enough or he is just too powerful, I am unable to turn to look at him.
Just being in his presence is incredible, words cannot express it, the love that envelops me is truly overwhelming.

In an instant we have suddenly arrived at our destination. We are hovering above a city or town looking down at it. I don't know where this city is or even which country it is, but I somehow know that what I'm seeing is yet to happen.
All I can do is describe what I am seeing:

There is water everywhere, and it is flowing very fast. I am unable to say without certainty if this was a Tsunami or just a great flood. (it could have been a burst dam or something else, I simply don't know)
I can only see the rooftops of some houses and the tops of some trees. There are bodies everywhere in the water being carried away by the strong currents.
I can see some people still alive in the water with their arms flailing and clearly calling out for help, even though I cannot hear them.
I must note, that while all this is going on, there is complete silence all around me. I do not hear any sound at all. I cannot hear the water rushing by or the screams of people in the water, being carried away.
It is just total silence while I watch this, and I can tell that the people in the water cannot see me even though I am quite close, hovering above them. No-one is able to save them.

It is quite strange and difficult to describe this, but there is no physical element to what happened in my dream. Like for example, I could not physically feel the wind while I was hovering above, there was no nausea
or motion sickness from the travel, that our bodies would physically acknowledge. Even while I was watching this "tragic event" happen, I did not feel upset or sad. I was completely surrounded by such immense love
but not on a physical level, just a spiritual level.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
May 29 2017 06:16pm
the water was the 'fog of war'. from real life. Stuff from bellow the roof wasn't important. Jesus was important
Gold: 174.69
May 29 2017 09:58pm
Quote (the_rest @ May 30 2017 09:46am)
the water was the 'fog of war'. from real life. Stuff from bellow the roof wasn't important. Jesus was important

I felt like I was being shown a glimpse of the coming Great Tribulation, or possibly even part of the Armageddon that is to come.
May 30 2017 02:08am
Inappropriate Post Content
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Add Reply New Topic