d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Motor Sports & Cars > Thinking
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 900.00
Jun 14 2017 06:59pm
Quote (oFrost @ Jun 11 2017 05:07am)
I mean I have a two Subarus, want to has about 386k on it and the other has 180k. Both run just fine. I still perfure something rwd though. Now if you want to get complicated the issue of the head gasket is mostly the responsibility of the first owner when they take it off the lot they shouldn't abuse the engine. And if that's the reason you're looking for other cars I beg you please do not buy new cars anymore I would hate to have something pre-owned by somebody who doesn't know how to take care of the car.

Here's a big dose of gtfo
Gold: 5,900.00
Jun 16 2017 04:28pm

Quote (oFrost @ Jun 11 2017 04:07am)
I mean I have a two Subarus, want to has about 386k on it and the other has 180k. Both run just fine. I still perfure something rwd though. Now if you want to get complicated the issue of the head gasket is mostly the responsibility of the first owner when they take it off the lot they shouldn't abuse the engine. And if that's the reason you're looking for other cars I beg you please do not buy new cars anymore I would hate to have something pre-owned by somebody who doesn't know how to take care of the car.

Quote (CarsAndKush @ Jun 14 2017 07:59pm)
Here's a big dose of gtfo

Obviously you refuse to listen to people who make sense. The people at Kelley Blue Book who voted Subaru the "most trusted brand" obviously doesn't know as much as you, or IIHS voted it the top safety pick. Or, down the road if you want to resell....ALG considers Subaru "Top Brand For Residual Value"
ACSI (American Customer Satisfaction Index) ranks Subaru first in safety and dependability.

Of course they are all wrong, obviously. "cars and kush" knows more than all of them.......
Go Back To Motor Sports & Cars Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll