d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > My Progress Thread
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 145,337.69
Jun 8 2017 03:04pm
day 15 i think.

previous days i havent done much activity as my knee and ankle have been hurting more and more the more i do

got the xrays done and the doc phoned and said they want to do more xrays since something really abnormal about my ankle.

fun :P

E/

diet wise i feel like im doing very well.

im eating a lot of celery, cucumbers, cauliflower, peas, and ive been cooking for myself. ive had pork chops a few times and chicken.

i have slipped up a few times but i am eating way better than i was.

This post was edited by Alake on Jun 8 2017 03:10pm
Gold: 2,407.00
Jun 9 2017 06:29am
If you have problems with cardio you should try out a light weightlifting routing. I couldn't run a quarter mile when I started exercising, so if i went to the gym for cardio i was done in like 5 minutes.

Weightlifting doesn't require as much cardiovascular endurance, so you can get a longer workout in.

Jun 9 2017 12:17pm
Quote (Mastersam93 @ Jun 9 2017 06:29am)
If you have problems with cardio you should try out a light weightlifting routing. I couldn't run a quarter mile when I started exercising, so if i went to the gym for cardio i was done in like 5 minutes.

Weightlifting doesn't require as much cardiovascular endurance, so you can get a longer workout in.

my main problem with weight lifting is that if i do just even a little too much or the wrong turn im fucked for days.

thats why my main goal was cardio due to i thought i knew i could do it.

even though im having trouble exercising im still changing my diet and im not going to stop trying to exercise unless i physically have to.
Jun 11 2017 07:56pm
day 17.

so ive been cooking a lot of food.

on the 15th day my mom made chili (as healthy as possible) with brocoli and a lot of other stuff in it. was good

yesterday i cooked a pork roast with lots of green peoppers and onions.

was very good.

today im eating leftovers of the roast.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so i need to buy some new runners for the gym, does anyone know some decent cheap runners? (i dont have the money to spend much.)

also went to the doc and im going to be trying canabis oil with only cbd in it. hopefully it works as my t4's barelly work anymore for me.
Jun 19 2017 06:17am
day 25: im not sure if im losing weight while only eating healthy, really wanting to get back into exercising.

Went golfing yesterday with my dad and my bro and the little walking i did really agitated my ankle and knee.

most likely going to be going and buying the new shoes today.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
update: so ive been using canabis oil for about 3-4 days now and it is helping my body pain but not my migraines. my doctor said to increase the dosage after a week if its not working so im going to do that soon.

Still havent heard back about my xrays yet but im going to phone the doc in a few hours to see.

Gold: 0.59
Jun 19 2017 02:41pm
Plain veggies will get boring after awhile. Have you ever made stir fry wi5h chicken or streak pieces? I would recommend it
Jun 27 2017 10:18pm
Quote (bipolargod @ Jun 19 2017 02:41pm)
Plain veggies will get boring after awhile. Have you ever made stir fry wi5h chicken or streak pieces? I would recommend it

i havent but made a ground porkstirfry-ish type of thing.

was some ground pork
a lot of cabbage and onion.

was pretty good, froze some and it froze nicely as well so i am thing i am going to make a big batch to freeze.

day 33:

been eating pretty healthy, have had a few slip out but it hasnt deterred me.

going to start going back to the gym tomorrow and work through the ankle pain as the doctors told me theres something wrong with my ankle but it isnt whats giving me the pain.

basically they dont know what the pains from so ill just work through it just like with the rest of the pain i have.

i am going to make sure to do a lot more stretching before walking. i think it may help to do (before i was just doing like 2-3 mins of stretching before walking.

E/ Weight wise i dont know where im at. i will try to find out next week some time most likely, but my main goal is feeling better

This post was edited by Alake on Jun 27 2017 10:19pm
Gold: 1,120.01
Jun 27 2017 11:34pm
Hey man, every time after cardio if you have that much pain just do the RICE method on the areas (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation). That should make you feel better for a short period of time.
Jun 28 2017 01:25pm
Quote (Greet @ Jun 27 2017 11:34pm)
Hey man, every time after cardio if you have that much pain just do the RICE method on the areas (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation). That should make you feel better for a short period of time.

i will make sure to do this ty!

and by compression i'm assuming you mean to just keep pressure on my ankle?

plan was to start going again today but that plan got killed...

Day 34:

woke up this morning with excruciating pain in my appendix area and testicles.

got my mom to drive me to the hospital and was there for about 6 hours.

they did c scan and a bunch of other tests and was told it was/is not appendicitis even though it was/still is presenting as it.

the doctor said that most likely my body is fighting off a fever right now and the glands near my appendix are doing the brunt of the work. thus the glands are swollen and is making it look like appendicitis.

i was told if the pain lessons over the next few days im fine and if it worsens i need to go back to the hospital immediately.

looked like im hooped on the gym thing atm (next few days at least)

told myself when i was in the hospital that when i got out of there first thing i was gunna do is grab a piece of cake because ive been craving it for awhile.
My bro drives past the bakery with me and its closed down for the day.

guess im stayin healthy... :P

This post was edited by Alake on Jun 28 2017 01:25pm
Gold: 696.85
Jun 30 2017 07:22pm
I still think you should do light weight lifting program. Use super light weights just good rep and motion
Also stretching 3x a day full body. Morning. Pre workout. Night

This post was edited by wampled on Jun 30 2017 07:24pm
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll