d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > My Progress Thread
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jun 3 2017 02:00pm
Quote (Alake @ Jun 3 2017 07:44pm)
tis what ive been doing.

since my last post i've had a string of bad migraines which made me unable to even attempt the gym so ive been focussing on my diet.

havent had anything 'unhealthy' in the last 3 days

i was pretty happy to of seen my doctor and in a week of doing 'stuff' i had lost 3 pounds.

at first that seemed like nothing to me and then i thought about it. That's a week, that means i could lose 12lbs in a month.

yes i know its easier to lose 'fat' at the start so not to make a goal to lose that each month.

another little side thing, i hadnt seen the doctor for 3 months then i saw her and i had gained 4 lbs, then i changed my diet and such as seen in the thread and saw her a weak later and had lost 3 lbs. she was pretty happy :P

you're 330lbs yet your op mentions gaining muscle and endurance; you need to be clear that your goal is weight loss

dont make excuses to not exercise, set yourself a weekly target of achieving 'x' on a run or bike or whatever, and achieve it

cut a little bit of shit food out, more as you gain more progress, and you'll lose on top of what you're doing

there is no such thing as a migraine
Gold: 145,337.69
Jun 3 2017 02:28pm
Quote (trollen @ Jun 3 2017 02:00pm)
you're 330lbs yet your op mentions gaining muscle and endurance; you need to be clear that your goal is weight loss

dont make excuses to not exercise, set yourself a weekly target of achieving 'x' on a run or bike or whatever, and achieve it

cut a little bit of shit food out, more as you gain more progress, and you'll lose on top of what you're doing

there is no such thing as a migraine

i am not making excuses not to exercise? i have a legitimate medical conditional that makes it so i can not even get out of bed some days due to the pain, as in today i stayed in bed an extra 5 hours due to the pain.

i'd like for you to do a little reading up on migraines as you do not know what they are.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/migraine-headache/symptoms-causes/dxc-20202434

if you still do not think they are a 'thing' just let me know where u live and everyday i will come by with a baseball bat and smack you on the side of your head.

some days it will be light but 1-2 times per week as in my case ill give it my all and ill let you say there no thing as a baseball bat.
Jun 3 2017 03:00pm
Quote (Alake @ Jun 3 2017 08:28pm)
i am not making excuses not to exercise? i have a legitimate medical conditional that makes it so i can not even get out of bed some days due to the pain, as in today i stayed in bed an extra 5 hours due to the pain.

i'd like for you to do a little reading up on migraines as you do not know what they are.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/migraine-headache/symptoms-causes/dxc-20202434

if you still do not think they are a 'thing' just let me know where u live and everyday i will come by with a baseball bat and smack you on the side of your head.

some days it will be light but 1-2 times per week as in my case ill give it my all and ill let you say there no thing as a baseball bat.

google: is there a risk to exercising whilst i have a migrane
Jun 3 2017 03:03pm
Quote (trollen @ Jun 3 2017 03:00pm)
google: is there a risk to exercising whilst i have a migrane

google: does it hurt to even fucking open ur eyes with a migraine.

please stop posting on my topic.
Jun 3 2017 03:14pm
Quote (Alake @ Jun 3 2017 09:03pm)
google: does it hurt to even fucking open ur eyes with a migraine.

please stop posting on my topic.

okay i'll stop posting now, you have your excuse sewn up
Jun 4 2017 10:23pm
Day 10: walked for about 20 mins outside. the gym im going to is cracking down on people wearing outdoor shoes in the gym so i need to buy some new runners before going back.

Day 11: hung out at my dads for most the day, didnt do much of anything other than lifting here and there.
Gold: Locked
Jun 4 2017 11:56pm
its a long road but keep your head up and keep going, thats how real champions does it
Gold: 15.84
Jun 5 2017 12:01am
Real simple. You decide if you want to change your LIFESTYLE or not. Working out, being healthy, eating good isn't a temporary thing.

I didn't read through the whole thread, but if you haven't already, start building muscle. Read up on pre workout and post workout nutrition.

Muscle helps metabolism and will aid you in burning extra body fat without having to worry about loose skin.

Good luck - stay motivated and consistent and you will indefinitely find results. Laws of physics apply to all individuals! Stay focused
Jun 5 2017 03:51am
Quote (Alake @ Jun 5 2017 04:23am)
Day 10: walked for about 20 mins outside. the gym im going to is cracking down on people wearing outdoor shoes in the gym so i need to buy some new runners before going back.

Day 11: hung out at my dads for most the day, didnt do much of anything other than lifting here and there.

What's your weight looking like?
Jun 5 2017 11:43am
Quote (Chevin @ Jun 5 2017 12:01am)
Real simple. You decide if you want to change your LIFESTYLE or not. Working out, being healthy, eating good isn't a temporary thing.

I didn't read through the whole thread, but if you haven't already, start building muscle. Read up on pre workout and post workout nutrition.

Muscle helps metabolism and will aid you in burning extra body fat without having to worry about loose skin.

Good luck - stay motivated and consistent and you will indefinitely find results. Laws of physics apply to all individuals! Stay focused

My actual main goal is to possibly lessen the pain that i have. don't get me wrong, i really want to lose weight but the pain i am in is priority. as to that i'm dont only cardio atm to get my endurance up and hopefully help my posture a bit.

Quote (ozzyarmy3 @ Jun 5 2017 03:51am)
What's your weight looking like?

i own a weigh scale but it only goes up to 300 lbs. i generally only weigh myself when i go to the doctor so i cannot keep track of that.

all i can keep track of it my workout and what i am eating.

saying that ive lost 5-6 lbs, i dont even notice it but i saw a person who i hadnt seen in a month and they asked if i has lost weight (they didn't know i've made a change.)

im still hesitant about telling people because then if i ever stop (i hope not to) they will ask why i stopped and blu bluh bluh. (which is what happened last time i had gone to the gym when i had to stop due to my neck pain).

E/ i am really glad i created this thread, for one thing i can get suggestions and help when i need but mostly i love keeping track of what i am doing/ progress.

its nice to know that i can look back and see how i was at certain time.

This post was edited by Alake on Jun 5 2017 11:46am
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll