d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Unacknowledged 2017 > Aliens Are Real!
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.68
Warn: 60%
Jul 27 2017 12:32am
Quote (MultiMulti @ May 27 2017 05:04pm)
I honestly believe we were made by aliens, I could be wrong but this is the conclusion I see most likely to be true after all my research

Researchdrevilquote.jpeg

This post was edited by Bako661 on Jul 27 2017 12:32am
Gold: 1,261.00
Jul 27 2017 04:50pm
Kinda wish conspiracy nutters would stop jerking off to Nikola Tesla.
There's no free energy, never was, and likely never will be. Tesla never stated or even implied that he could generate free energy. Any claims of a machine that produces more energy than it consumes are easily debunked by anyone with a passing understanding of physics.
Gold: 1,281.69
Aug 20 2017 01:55pm
Quote (Hugger @ Jun 11 2017 01:57am)
On the cosmic calendar of the earth, we (humans) are a mere second of its existence. If nothing has been here in the trillions of inhabitable years the earth has been in existence, then surely they won't be here in the few thousand we've existed, nor the next 50-60 most of us will still be alive.

1. we don't know if nothing has ever been here and 2. we may do something to alert an intelligent species to our location

I for one welcome our new alien overlords
Gold: 2.66
Aug 20 2017 04:49pm
If aliens don't exist then we are in a simulation. But then aliens would exist beyond this plane of existence. It is impossible for all these creatures on Earth to exist with order and functions without some source. Look at our brains. That is an organic computer. Something had to design it. Something on a higher level.

This post was edited by Malignanttumor666 on Aug 20 2017 04:49pm
Gold: 1,281.69
Aug 21 2017 12:20am
Quote (Malignanttumor666 @ Aug 21 2017 08:49am)
If aliens don't exist then we are in a simulation. But then aliens would exist beyond this plane of existence. It is impossible for all these creatures on Earth to exist with order and functions without some source. Look at our brains. That is an organic computer. Something had to design it. Something on a higher level.

theory of evolution lookin pretty solid bruv

This post was edited by Condemn on Aug 21 2017 12:21am
Gold: 37,965.00
Sep 6 2017 03:10pm
I used to believe in possibility of intelligent Alien encounters in the future but then i came across this theory around von Neumann's self replicating machine.

Read about it If you have interest but i'll give a Tl/Dr:

Self replicating machine when developed would travel to planets and use the materials to make copies of itself thus replicating exponentially.
In just 10 000 years it would spread to whole known universe.
As you know, 10 000 years is blink of an eye on universal scale.

Humanity is only short time away from such a machine (on universal scale).
Therefore we can make 2 assumptions which of 2nd is almost quaranteed to happen and 1st one being very very likely:

1) No Alien race has ever developed to a level where this machine would be possible. Though this theory doesn't make it impossible for Aliens to be real, 10 000 years is just a blink of an eye on universal scale it makes developed Aliens existense extremely unlikely.

2) Humanity only has short time left before we'll go extinct. Otherwise we'd be the first race to develop to this level before destroying ourselves which i feel is very unlikely judging today's Humanity..

I still believe it's possible to find some simple Alien life forms and i'm almost sure there are many races that have developed close to our level but simply gone extinct before reaching technological stage to create von Neumann's self replicating machine.

This post was edited by SDGoD on Sep 6 2017 03:18pm
Gold: 1,261.00
Sep 6 2017 04:30pm
Quote (SDGoD @ Sep 6 2017 02:10pm)
I used to believe in possibility of intelligent Alien encounters in the future but then i came across this theory around von Neumann's self replicating machine.

Self replicating machine when developed would travel to planets and use the materials to make copies of itself thus replicating exponentially.

Therefore we can make 2 assumptions which of 2nd is almost quaranteed to happen and 1st one being very very likely:

1) No Alien race has ever developed to a level where this machine would be possible. Though this theory doesn't make it impossible for Aliens to be real, 10 000 years is just a blink of an eye on universal scale it makes developed Aliens existense extremely unlikely.

2) Humanity only has short time left before we'll go extinct. Otherwise we'd be the first race to develop to this level before destroying ourselves which i feel is very unlikely judging today's Humanity..

I still believe it's possible to find some simple Alien life forms and i'm almost sure there are many races that have developed close to our level but simply gone extinct before reaching technological stage to create von Neumann's self replicating machine.

Our closest galaxy - Andromeda - is 2.5 million light years away. The fastest spacecraft we've ever launched achieved 1/18,000th the speed of light, meaning that any self-replicating robot it carried would take 45 billion years just to reach the next galaxy. That's more than triple the age of the universe.
How we could possibly create a robot that spreads throughout the entire universe in 10 000 years seems a bit unclear.
Gold: 10,800.00
Sep 25 2017 02:14am
Quote (SDGoD @ 7 Sep 2017 00:10)

u poor idiot :(
Gold: 3,244.00
Oct 6 2017 07:27pm
bump
Gold: 6,070.43
Oct 6 2017 10:14pm
in the united states , from 1933 to 1974 it was illegal for U.S. citizens to own gold in the form of gold bullion, without a special license ..the land of the free ? I think not . We are subjects of gold thieving Aliens :cry:
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll