d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Final Fantasy Series > Ff / Gaming Community
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 312.49
May 23 2017 09:39am
Hey there, interested in joining a close-knit gaming community?
Clan FFC - Final Fantasy Chronicles is recruiting!
We're looking for like minded people, who are wanting to game, chat, and overall have a good time, with no nonsense in-between..well maybe a bit, but all in good fun! Being a Final Fantasy fan isn't required, but is encouraged. While we all have our difference in opinions on how the series may have turned out, most members here have played the series, at least once.
Some of the more common games our members play include the following :

DotA 2 - PC
League of Legends - PC
FF14 - Midgardsormr Server - PC
Heroes of the Storm - PC
Starcraft
Diablo

We also have some perks for joining - aside from, yknow, a gaming community and all that.
Discord channel treated as our clan hub - quite active.
A clan forum - not required to use, but encouraged.
A gaming community - to me, the biggest perk of them all, like I mentioned earlier!
If you beg Cid, he might just make you an avatar / sig

Requirements: All in all, we knew it'd come to this.. but it's quite simple!
Choosing a Final Fantasy themed nickname. Gender-based is preferred, to keep things simple.
Can't be a total nutbag, or it'd go against the no nonsense! Joking is fine, but can't go too far.
Like I said, simple! If you're at all interested, shoot me a message and we can talk out the rest, thanks!
Gold: 312.49
Jun 6 2017 05:24am
Bumps. - Also, looking for people who play FF Brave Exvius, just to hang out and chat. Normally running an 1100+ Olive, or whatevers best for the latest event. PM me!
Go Back To Final Fantasy Series Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll