d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature >
Poll > Flat Earth Vs Globe Earth
Prev1116117118119Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 174.69
Jul 26 2017 12:53am
Quote (kai_jph @ Jul 25 2017 01:34am)
:locked:

When will the mods issue warns for obvious spam and trolling the same comment 50x?

Quote (Santara @ Jul 25 2017 03:46am)
What makes you think they're hidden?

Because the fulcrum is hidden from sight.

Watch the video at 3:48 - they hide the point at which the Pendulum is attached at the fulcrum - because its operated by a spring mechanism just like a grandfather clock and meant to fool you, this is just their dishonesty and lying hypocritical nature - 100%. The tour guide even say "certainly you can feel the earth rotating at 840 mph", um ok - no you cant and your Jedi mind trick is exposed for what it is.

Because people film the outcome of the experiment at the bottom, where you can see what's going on?

Thanks for explaining how you do magic, getting people to look where you want them to so they miss the whole point.

No, I know what your problem is, you think

exactly, I think, you assume.

because the big noes at museums use magnets to keep the pendulum swinging, that there's something fishy going on that explains malfeasance on the part of everyone who has ever built one (even though you can build one at home).

Magnets – who said anything about magnets? Don't be retarded, but I suppose that comes naturally.
Show me the fulcrum of one working, if you cant, you're just a dodging assumer, 100%

Gyroscopes regularly show procession, that's why they're used in navigation all over the globe by both aircraft and ships.

So show it unless your all talk and no action. Why can't you post any video proof of your claims?
Oh that's right because it's not true and the earth doesn't spin – thanks for playing, bye bye.

I have personally piloted a ship by gyroscope, on at least a hundred occasions. I have also witnessed the ship's navigator plot great circle courses, which I had to follow, to get us to our destinations the most efficiently. Sorry bub, but you running with a non-stop argument from ignorance is not my job to surmount.

That because they are actually using plane sailing and non spherical geometry because the great circle is actually the circle of stars. You are just never taught the truth. I hardly think sailing your rowboat qualifies you to be an expert in Navigation, more like an expert in fish tales and hot air.

Prove it's CGI. Obvious digital photo of Earth is obvious.

Thanks for calling it digital, which means its just a computerized cartoon, not an optical photo. A Man made perspective based on their idea that they know the truth.
This is exactly why Astro Theorist say they discovered a digital code in the universe - 0s + 1s - its called binary, our idea of space is just 0's +1's, get it yet?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optics

Optics is the branch of physics which involves the behaviour and properties of light, including its interactions with matter and the construction of instruments that use or detect it.[1] Optics usually describes the behaviour of visible, ultraviolet, and infrared light. Because light is an electromagnetic wave, other forms of electromagnetic radiation such as X-rays, microwaves, and radio waves exhibit similar properties.

Optics ≠ IRL Optical Perspective.

You can't take individual words out of context and try to misunderstand them, but you know what they say about small minds and how they see in small steps, one day you might be able to understand more than one word at a time.
Here's a helpful article to understand how you can combine words to make ideas where the sum of the words is actually greater than the single word.
http://www.hanen.org/Helpful-Info/Articles/Combining-Words-Together.aspx

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optics#Visual_effects

Optical illusions (also called visual illusions) are characterized by visually perceived images that differ from objective reality. The information gathered by the eye is processed in the brain to give a percept that differs from the object being imaged. Optical illusions can be the result of a variety of phenomena including physical effects that create images that are different from the objects that make them, the physiological effects on the eyes and brain of excessive stimulation (e.g. brightness, tilt, colour, movement), and cognitive illusions where the eye and brain make unconscious inferences.

Cognitive illusions include some which result from the unconscious misapplication of certain optical principles. For example, the Ames room, Hering, Müller-Lyer, Orbison, Ponzo, Sander, and Wundt illusions all rely on the suggestion of the appearance of distance by using converging and diverging lines, in the same way that parallel light rays (or indeed any set of parallel lines) appear to converge at a vanishing point at infinity in two-dimensionally rendered images with artistic perspective. This suggestion is also responsible for the famous moon illusion where the moon, despite having essentially the same angular size, appears much larger near the horizon than it does at zenith. This illusion so confounded Ptolemy that he incorrectly attributed it to atmospheric refraction when he described it in his treatise, Optics.

It's almost like... people study this shit and document it. Yes, perspective is explained by physics.

Optical and Cognitive illusions are close to IRL Optical perspective but not quite. I do see where they hide the word perspective but don't fully explain it. Ok they say “parallel light rays (or indeed any set of parallel lines) appear to converge at a vanishing point at infinity in two-dimensionally rendered images with artistic perspective.”

HaHA, that means that you are not seeing “reality” you are seeing an optical perspective. See you think the sun is really curving around the earth because that is what you see. But that is only due to your optical perspective. You 2d side view understanding of things is not correct. Ball Earth and the Horizon is not due to “reality” it is due to misunderstanding the difference between reality and optical perspective. This is a misnomer and you are taught to think incorrectly.

Take a look at this hallway:

Is the floor really curving up? Is the ceiling really curving down? Or is that how just how they appear according to your optical perspective? 100% positive the floor and ceiling are 100% flat.

You're a naval gunner now? You know something the Navy doesn't? Because the Navy knows the Earth curves, and their gunnery knows how to compensate for it, and somehow, they manage to hit their targets!

https://youtu.be/0pG1__IetHY There's actually lots of people saying the same thing, believe them or keep your blind trust in everything your state wants you to think, what a good citizen you are – you deserve a star on your chart for believing the lies the tell.

Yep, I was right. You had no idea what de facto meant and had to Google it. I know this simply because you are clinging to "legal jargon." It has a real-world application. In the case of the Earth being a closed environment, it means that while there isn't a solid barrier between the atmosphere and space, the effect is all the same due to the properties of physics, gravity and vacuum. I don't have to strive to "sound" smart.

Please you posted copypasta all over this, Trying to link a Latin legal term with there being a barrier around earth shows your misunderstanding.

Lol, your ignorance is showing. The "size" of the pump is irrelevant.

Is that what your b/f tells you?

The ability to remove pressure (up to and including ZERO pressure) above the water to be lifted is what is relevant. When you remove pressure at the top of the suction tube, it is the atmospheric pressure on top of the water outside the tube pushing down that moves the water up the tube when you remove the pressure above the tube. You really have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to physics, do you?

Haha comparing a tiny suction pump to the perfect infinite vacuum of space. Such a bad comparison – #physicsfail, could you post some video of a person surviving in a mad made perfect vacuum, bet you cant show that, or even understand why it's not possible.

Don't pretend like you know my motives when I tell you my motives are completely opposite. You aren't inside my head.

You assume to know what i'm thinking all the time, its because you fail at understand or explaining yourself while also conflating them and are quite nasty to boot.

NASA says they can't get past low Earth orbit? Well no shit! They don't have the equipment anymore. As a matter of fact, it would even be correct to say that NASA can't get to low Earth orbit anymore either, because they retired their shuttles.

NASA claims they have they “lost” the technology, and they need to build it back up, um wtf?
Better get to work bub so you can pay NASA another trillion dollars so they can build up their technology back to awesome 1969 tech where pocket calculators where the size of mobile homes.
Your smart phone has 1000X more technology than Nasa ever did, so when are you going to the moon, stop being such a lazy ass!

But that in NO WAY means that we didn't, or can't again. It means NASA can't, right now. Holy shit you guys latch on to that one line thinking it means everything you faithfully believe is being held up as truth, when nothing could be more dishonest. And you talk about me as if I were lying.

NASA saying they lost the technology and claiming they cant get beyond low earth orbit is more than a one liner – it's a tasty whopper - mmmmm good! Eat it up, boy.

No, not all, just most. This is taken by NASA and is a whole Earth shot taken from the Deep Space Climate Observatory:

https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/styles/story_large/public/thumbnails/image/2015/07/21/10/earthdscvr.jpg

Oh goody – an image from the epic deceiver satellite. You totally convinced me now....

Neil Armstrong is now a valid source for you? How about when he said "that's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind?"

Neil was never on the Moon, Watch the Apollo press conference and ask yourself if these 3 men just accomplished the greatest feat in the history of Mankind or are just blatantly lying about it all. https://youtu.be/BI_ZehPOMwI
Also Neil was the only real pilot among those bozos, he never really speak about it because he knew it was a lie was and the only time really openly spoke about was his speech where he called the astronauts a bunch of parrots who cant fly and said that truth has a protective layer on it. What – I thought you knew the truth, why would you need protection from it? Could it be that you were taught to believe a lie? Are you a liar who thinks no one can tell when you are lying? Pretty much.
Gold: 6.69
Jul 26 2017 12:56am
Gold: 1.68
Warn: 60%
Jul 26 2017 12:56am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Jul 25 2017 11:53pm)
When will the mods issue warns for obvious spam and trolling the same comment 50x?

Because the fulcrum is hidden from sight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdQTdVY1-SE

Watch the video at 3:48 - they hide the point at which the Pendulum is attached at the fulcrum - because its operated by a spring mechanism just like a grandfather clock and meant to fool you, this is just their dishonesty and lying hypocritical nature - 100%. The tour guide even say "certainly you can feel the earth rotating at 840 mph", um ok - no you cant and your Jedi mind trick is exposed for what it is.

Thanks for explaining how you do magic, getting people to look where you want them to so they miss the whole point.

exactly, I think, you assume.

Magnets – who said anything about magnets? Don't be retarded, but I suppose that comes naturally.
Show me the fulcrum of one working, if you cant, you're just a dodging assumer, 100%

So show it unless your all talk and no action. Why can't you post any video proof of your claims?
Oh that's right because it's not true and the earth doesn't spin – thanks for playing, bye bye.

That because they are actually using plane sailing and non spherical geometry because the great circle is actually the circle of stars. You are just never taught the truth. I hardly think sailing your rowboat qualifies you to be an expert in Navigation, more like an expert in fish tales and hot air.

Thanks for calling it digital, which means its just a computerized cartoon, not an optical photo. A Man made perspective based on their idea that they know the truth.
This is exactly why Astro Theorist say they discovered a digital code in the universe - 0s + 1s - its called binary, our idea of space is just 0's +1's, get it yet?

http://i64.tinypic.com/2hmnbqc.jpg

Optics ≠ IRL Optical Perspective.

You can't take individual words out of context and try to misunderstand them, but you know what they say about small minds and how they see in small steps, one day you might be able to understand more than one word at a time.
Here's a helpful article to understand how you can combine words to make ideas where the sum of the words is actually greater than the single word.
http://www.hanen.org/Helpful-Info/Articles/Combining-Words-Together.aspx

Optical and Cognitive illusions are close to IRL Optical perspective but not quite. I do see where they hide the word perspective but don't fully explain it. Ok they say “parallel light rays (or indeed any set of parallel lines) appear to converge at a vanishing point at infinity in two-dimensionally rendered images with artistic perspective.”

HaHA, that means that you are not seeing “reality” you are seeing an optical perspective. See you think the sun is really curving around the earth because that is what you see. But that is only due to your optical perspective. You 2d side view understanding of things is not correct. Ball Earth and the Horizon is not due to “reality” it is due to misunderstanding the difference between reality and optical perspective. This is a misnomer and you are taught to think incorrectly.

Take a look at this hallway:
http://ruelas2dart.weebly.com/uploads/8/7/0/8/8708841/1943959.jpg
Is the floor really curving up? Is the ceiling really curving down? Or is that how just how they appear according to your optical perspective? 100% positive the floor and ceiling are 100% flat.

https://youtu.be/0pG1__IetHY There's actually lots of people saying the same thing, believe them or keep your blind trust in everything your state wants you to think, what a good citizen you are – you deserve a star on your chart for believing the lies the tell.

Please you posted copypasta all over this, Trying to link a Latin legal term with there being a barrier around earth shows your misunderstanding.

Is that what your b/f tells you?

Haha comparing a tiny suction pump to the perfect infinite vacuum of space. Such a bad comparison – #physicsfail, could you post some video of a person surviving in a mad made perfect vacuum, bet you cant show that, or even understand why it's not possible.

You assume to know what i'm thinking all the time, its because you fail at understand or explaining yourself while also conflating them and are quite nasty to boot.

NASA claims they have they “lost” the technology, and they need to build it back up, um wtf?
Better get to work bub so you can pay NASA another trillion dollars so they can build up their technology back to awesome 1969 tech where pocket calculators where the size of mobile homes.
Your smart phone has 1000X more technology than Nasa ever did, so when are you going to the moon, stop being such a lazy ass!

NASA saying they lost the technology and claiming they cant get beyond low earth orbit is more than a one liner – it's a tasty whopper - mmmmm good! Eat it up, boy.

Oh goody – an image from the epic deceiver satellite. You totally convinced me now....

Neil was never on the Moon, Watch the Apollo press conference and ask yourself if these 3 men just accomplished the greatest feat in the history of Mankind or are just blatantly lying about it all. https://youtu.be/BI_ZehPOMwI
Also Neil was the only real pilot among those bozos, he never really speak about it because he knew it was a lie was and the only time really openly spoke about was his speech where he called the astronauts a bunch of parrots who cant fly and said that truth has a protective layer on it. What – I thought you knew the truth, why would you need protection from it? Could it be that you were taught to believe a lie? Are you a liar who thinks no one can tell when you are lying? Pretty much.

Little too much time on ur hands there bud?
Jul 26 2017 12:57am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Jul 26 2017 08:53am)

So report my posts then

Gold: 3.37
Jul 26 2017 12:58am

When will mods lock/Joker Forum this thread for obvious troll topic.
Gold: 174.69
Jul 26 2017 12:59am
Quote (russian @ Jul 26 2017 06:25am)
A basic accelerometer is just a mass (like a ball) with some sort of resistance to movement, like springs. The basis for it is Newton's First Law. You can't "set" an accelerometer to any kind of a plane, it cannot measure position or orientation - only acceleration. If there's no acceleration, it will read 0 regardless of where you are or how you hold it. Your idea about measuring orientation in one city, flying to another, and measuring the orientation there is pure nonsense. When you are standing still in either city, an accelerometer will not measure anything other than the acceleration due to gravity, which will point to the center of the planet in both places. You think that the accelerometer in a phone will somehow remember the orientation of the phone in the other city and will show that it's skewed, which clearly indicates that you have no clue how the technology works. The phone only understands orientation thanks to the pull of gravity, which will be the same in both cities.

There's no way to "turn off" an accelerometer either, except maybe by physically locking the movable mass. The only thing you are turning off is the device that reads the output of the accelerometer.

All very wrong, this video show that your smartphone has a mems accelerometer, a gyroscopes and a compass which work together in conjunction to measure orientation, i can post another video that shows you how you smart phone is totally able to recognize the orientation of its movement in space whether that be similar to the 360 degree rotation of earth in 24 hours or if you change that 360 degree rotation to a 7 day cycle cycle. Of course your phone can remember its orientation, turn it off for a month, change your orientation and turn your phone on and it will tell you your changed orientation. If the device needs power to measure the resistance change in the springs and you shut the power off, id say you've turned your mems accelerometer as well as its display ability off.

Jul 26 2017 01:05am
Quote (Ep0ch @ Jul 26 2017 08:58am)

When will mods lock/Joker Forum this thread for obvious troll topic.

This :locked:
Gold: 3.37
Jul 26 2017 01:06am
Jul 26 2017 01:08am
Jul 26 2017 01:16am
27 People Missing & Presumed Dead in Flat Earth Expedition

https://www.ncscooper.com/27-people-missing-presumed-dead-in-flat-earth-expedition/
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev1116117118119Next
Closed New Topic New Poll