d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Literally Getting Laid Every Night > But Still Feeling Stuck
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 32.62
May 15 2017 11:46pm
Long story short, been single since October, ladies man, PUA background so when I became single I started smashing. I tried dating women probably half a dozen times, they all felt wrong because I'm picky as fuck and none of them matched the moronically idiotic standards I have when it comes to a woman I'd have a long term relationship with.

At this point I'm just on the rotational cycle with a different girl every night, they're all aware it's casual, but I feel like I'm stuck in a rut. I'd like to date again, but I feel like I'd be wasting the other persons time unless she's literally a 10/10 with a perfect personality.

I've moved on from my ex, but around here there's literally no girl I'm seeing that I'd date. I don't know if I should (or can, even) lower my standards or if I should just dip the fuck out of here and head to a bigger city and just repeat what I was doing when I met my ex.

I don't know if I'm subconsciously comparing every girl to my ex or what it is, but I'm getting frustrated with this rut I'm finding myself in. Anyone relate to this at all, and if so, what did you end up doing to get that inner peace again?
Gold: 0.00
May 16 2017 04:03am
I'm at that point as well, but I even kind of have a hard time just going on dates with them just because I truly don't want to be there. I just can't put my best foot forward with lower quality women, ironically things always turn out easier since you don't place them on a pedestal/never have to worry about getting emotionally attached.

Although my game is progressing to the point where I just don't care about outcomes anymore with all women (having a take it or leave it attitude, I'm happy with or without you) and my emotional strength is pretty damn fine tuned. You crash and burn enough times with women that you really want and you just naturally are like "f it". Which is a great place to be at.

Honestly though, I say, never settle. You will find someone as good as, or get your ex back, or find someone better if you focus on self improvement always. And you will always compare until you find someone you like more/develop new replacing memories with.

Go to nearby bigger cities or get out and do more fun stuff, like just venture out solo and approach new women.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on May 16 2017 04:15am
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
May 16 2017 05:57am
The closer you are to something the tougher it is to see it
Gold: 185.27
May 16 2017 01:10pm
I'd stop lying to a sf on a site that was made for a 12+ year old game first.
Gold: 45,015.90
Warn: 20%
May 16 2017 04:17pm
All the women who "meet your standards" are too busy with real men to waste time on your sorry ass :rofl:
Gold: 250.00
May 16 2017 04:45pm
you sound like an immature, conceited doofus tbh
try fixing that and i'm sure you'll find what you're looking for

Gold: 0.09
May 16 2017 05:26pm
Yes... this is when you lower your standards and just gauge girls out. You'll INSTANTLY get surprised by what some of the uglier girls will do for you.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll