Gold: 805.50
May 11 2017 02:32am
reminds me of my first love,

just couldnt see that lil munchkin monster ccoming

teaching me all her crazy words n weird lingo

goooood love song
Gold: 0.00
May 11 2017 06:29am
Brutal honest advice time since this is the 3rd+ topic on this woman (or at least I'm assuming it is).

Move on, it's over.

If she wants you, she will get in contact with you.
Otherwise, stop talking about her. It's not helping your situation. It's just preventing your success.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on May 11 2017 06:31am
May 11 2017 08:19am
Quote (GLYC123 @ May 11 2017 05:29am)
Brutal honest advice time since this is the 3rd+ topic on this woman (or at least I'm assuming it is).

Move on, it's over.

If she wants you, she will get in contact with you.
Otherwise, stop talking about her. It's not helping your situation. It's just preventing your success.

more like the 10th topic
im a old dog now
i just do some drunk typing some time

shes more of a nostalgic memory now

success has been my only option for a while =)

i wouldnt even wanna be with her now anyways
im trying to find sum1 more compatible with me

guess i got that willie nelson/drake curse

This post was edited by tonytouchtt on May 11 2017 08:23am
May 11 2017 11:32am
if u listen to the lyrics of the frank ocean song
hes basically saying
he let go moved on
but deep down they know the feelings r still their
n everythings cool

no matter what bs they spewed each other
May 11 2017 12:31pm
It happens man.

People leave. They pass on. They move on. They move away. We detach.

The memories and the scars and the lessons learned are all we can hope to have, because nothing is ever assured to us.

Enjoy your small, small time, on this Earth, and do what makes you happy.

When the wind blows a certain scent, or the rain falls a certain way, and the doors of perception open for you, you'll know of what I'm talking about. The universe is one song.

Her notes and yours played together, but it's onto the next chorus.

Strap your boots on, tuck your shirt in, and go walk out, into the unknown; clear eyes, full heart, can't lose.

Put the earbuds in, go grocery shopping, and listen to that Frank Ocean song, without her. Maybe just eyes locking with another when you hear that song playing will be enough for you to take the earbuds out and move on and live.

This post was edited by Anton24 on May 11 2017 12:31pm
May 11 2017 04:15pm
Quote (Anton24 @ May 11 2017 01:31pm)
It happens man.

The memories and the scars and the lessons learned are all we can hope to have, because nothing is ever assured to us.

When the wind blows a certain scent, or the rain falls a certain way, and the doors of perception open for you, you'll know of what I'm talking about. The universe is one song.

Strap your boots on, tuck your shirt in, and go walk out, into the unknown; clear eyes, full heart, can't lose.

Put the earbuds in, go grocery shopping, and listen to that Frank Ocean song, without her. Maybe just eyes locking with another when you hear that song playing will be enough for you to take the earbuds out and move on and live.

Natural poet, good powerful stuff man :hail:
May 11 2017 06:54pm
Quote (GLYC123 @ May 11 2017 03:15pm)
Natural poet, good powerful stuff man :hail:

The gift of gab or the curse of tongue, sometimes I'm in and sometimes I'm off. Appreciate it haha.
May 11 2017 08:55pm
Quote (Anton24 @ May 11 2017 11:31am)
It happens man.

Ur right dude just move forward,

But u guys can all relate, ur first love
Just so intense. .........
May 11 2017 09:52pm
Quote (tonytouchtt @ May 11 2017 09:55pm)
Ur right dude just move forward,

But u guys can all relate, ur first love
Just so intense. .........

It's normal bud, I feel that way about some of the women in my past.
I made a lot of mistakes, and had I known what I know now I surely would have had more successful dates and better memories..
I messed up with some pretty great women, however, it is what it is. I'm thankful for the experiences I've had, and it was all enjoyable in the moment.

Would I love to have some redo time? Absolutely. It sucks when youre with somebody that just does it for you and you do it for them, but then shit goes sideways
(ex: you make mistakes, the other guy swoops in while youre fucking up, get hit with curveballs that off center you). However, its just not up to me.

I've had women reach out again, it happens. Even after I've royally fucked things up.
I had a woman reach out to me 8 months of silence later after I sent her a 3-4 minute apology voicemail after SHE BLEW ME OFF. Talk about me being pathetic and weak as shit, so sometimes you just never know.
Of course never expect this to happen. But it can (especially if there was great chemistry and when things ended you didn't get angry, desperate, stalkerish, turn into a plead/beg/whiny boy).

Now, i just focus on the present and creating my best future with it. Never stop growing.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on May 11 2017 09:56pm
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll