d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Star Wars: The Old Republic > How Dead Is This Game? > Iso Advice
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
May 8 2017 09:32am
Yeah so I'm bored out of my tree. I refuse to go back to WoW. FF14 is absolute garbage so I'm really hoping this game isn't totally dead. I used to enjoy this. Anyone with some advice on a server or money making tips? I used to do the slicing missions back in beta and before the expansion. Made some good bank. Any advice helps.

Thanks!
Gold: 1,889.00
May 9 2017 03:34am
Game is not dead. Highest population is on The Harbinger.
There are all kinds of ways to get rich. Just depends on your style.
Players that log and follow the highs and lows of the GTN will easily be able to flip profit still.
Just have to know what sort of items are popular.
GL
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Jul 21 2017 03:04pm
Quote (TheBirdOfParadise @ May 8 2017 09:02pm)
Yeah so I'm bored out of my tree. I refuse to go back to WoW. FF14 is absolute garbage so I'm really hoping this game isn't totally dead. I used to enjoy this. Anyone with some advice on a server or money making tips? I used to do the slicing missions back in beta and before the expansion. Made some good bank. Any advice helps.

Thanks!

you sound just like me. I got sick of FF14 cause some of the solo missions were damn near impossible to finish. Tried Star Wars TOR and it was alright but also super boring, just the typical MMO grind. So I am back at WoW now and feeling happy. Truth is, nothing beats WoW.
Go Back To Star Wars: The Old Republic Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll