d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Call of Duty Series > Call Of Duty 2017 Ww2
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
May 11 2017 06:54pm
Quote (Sasori @ May 11 2017 12:06am)
blur glitch made that game awful though. it was a great cod before that was discovered

I didn't even fucking know about this lol.

Wow.... that's pretty fucking weak. Would certainly explain why some games it felt like the enemy ALWAYS knew where I was.

Didn't ruin the game for me though, I still had an absolute blast playing ranked and GBs in Bo2.
Gold: 16.00
May 12 2017 01:18am
Quote (ZergBer @ 5 May 2017 23:46)
I thought MW3 was pretty cool too, I stopped liking cod after MW3

This. MW3 was fun for me. I liked the game. Ghosts sucked, advanced warfare sucked, black ops 3 sucked, infinite warfare sucked....

FUCK
Gold: 293.50
May 15 2017 09:37am
Quote (rc3mil @ May 12 2017 01:18am)
This. MW3 was fun for me. I liked the game. Ghosts sucked, advanced warfare sucked, black ops 3 sucked, infinite warfare sucked....

FUCK

ghosts was actually not that bad for snd, mw3 was a great cod. also mw3 for some reason was the only game i enjoyed playing singles on, i was like 115-3 lol
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ May 11 2017 06:54pm)
I didn't even fucking know about this lol.

Wow.... that's pretty fucking weak. Would certainly explain why some games it felt like the enemy ALWAYS knew where I was.

Didn't ruin the game for me though, I still had an absolute blast playing ranked and GBs in Bo2.

ya shit was common knowledge among high level snd players, it became to the point everybody was blur glitching every route to every bomb site on both sides on every map. it was fucking stupid, you couldn't push anything ever. fucking retarded the game itself was perfect though

This post was edited by Sasori on May 15 2017 09:38am
May 17 2017 05:47am
Quote (Sasori @ May 15 2017 07:37am)
ghosts was actually not that bad for snd, mw3 was a great cod. also mw3 for some reason was the only game i enjoyed playing singles on, i was like 115-3 lol

ya shit was common knowledge among high level snd players, it became to the point everybody was blur glitching every route to every bomb site on both sides on every map. it was fucking stupid, you couldn't push anything ever. fucking retarded the game itself was perfect though

So strange... I mean, I didn't go as hard as you in GB, but I was always Master 10 or higher and SnD was my groups best game and none of us did that shit. Handicapped Iraqiourselves hard I guess lol. I've always been a pureist with gaming, never once have I used an exploit in,multiplayer for any game. DDOS was the only thing that made me rage and want to break things, especially when it would happen like 3 to 4 times in a row.

Fucking loved SnD, but I was a Hardpoint God. I was good at everything in Bo2, but HP just clicked for me Like crazy and I was always carrying games. Only mode in ranked I had a super high win rate for solo q.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on May 17 2017 05:49am
May 17 2017 02:32pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ May 17 2017 05:47am)
So strange... I mean, I didn't go as hard as you in GB, but I was always Master 10 or higher and SnD was my groups best game and none of us did that shit. Handicapped Iraqiourselves hard I guess lol. I've always been a pureist with gaming, never once have I used an exploit in,multiplayer for any game. DDOS was the only thing that made me rage and want to break things, especially when it would happen like 3 to 4 times in a row.

Fucking loved SnD, but I was a Hardpoint God. I was good at everything in Bo2, but HP just clicked for me Like crazy and I was always carrying games. Only mode in ranked I had a super high win rate for solo q.

ya hardpoint in bo2 was sick, i was master rank 2 during the LP grind for World League, and a 30-0 hardpoint doubles lol it was probably the only game i consistently sat in variant 8's lobbys in. except a couple times in aw, i was top 30 in hardpoint pubs in that game, cause 8's lobbys weren't as common so i just worked on rotating and slay potential
May 18 2017 12:31am
Quote (Sasori @ May 17 2017 12:32pm)
ya hardpoint in bo2 was sick, i was master rank 2 during the LP grind for World League, and a 30-0 hardpoint doubles lol it was probably the only game i consistently sat in variant 8's lobbys in. except a couple times in aw, i was top 30 in hardpoint pubs in that game, cause 8's lobbys weren't as common so i just worked on rotating and slay potential

Odds are I probably played against you a few times in Masters. I got 1st once and I finished top 5 multiple times. First season was the only season I had to grind for Master (went in solo) and after that, I could bomb my placements and I'd still hit masters. Had two seasons where I lost every placement from solo and having teammates quit or getting hit with DDOS and it still put me in there. Pissed off one of my friends who was forever plat. He was okay, but he belonged in plat, but he'd go prefect in his placements, I'd lose them all and place higher than he could ever get.

Did you deal with DDOS attacks often, or did you have some way of defending against that shit? Shit drove me crazy and then for GB I'd play games on my host where I'd be running red bar all game while the enemy has a perfect connection, but I'd go back to 2 bars for a minute every here and there so it couldn't be redone or anything. I had no way of being able to prove people were cheating, which they obviously were. Shit got me salty as fuck.

Are you going to play the new cod? I'll have heaps of rust to shake off, but I'll be playing on PS with a couple of buddies from the football forum, would be good to team up again.
May 18 2017 05:07pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ May 18 2017 12:31am)
Odds are I probably played against you a few times in Masters. I got 1st once and I finished top 5 multiple times. First season was the only season I had to grind for Master (went in solo) and after that, I could bomb my placements and I'd still hit masters. Had two seasons where I lost every placement from solo and having teammates quit or getting hit with DDOS and it still put me in there. Pissed off one of my friends who was forever plat. He was okay, but he belonged in plat, but he'd go prefect in his placements, I'd lose them all and place higher than he could ever get.

Did you deal with DDOS attacks often, or did you have some way of defending against that shit? Shit drove me crazy and then for GB I'd play games on my host where I'd be running red bar all game while the enemy has a perfect connection, but I'd go back to 2 bars for a minute every here and there so it couldn't be redone or anything. I had no way of being able to prove people were cheating, which they obviously were. Shit got me salty as fuck.

Are you going to play the new cod? I'll have heaps of rust to shake off, but I'll be playing on PS with a couple of buddies from the football forum, would be good to team up again.

Scoob3Y had a booter so if they hit one of us we just fried 3 of them and made them play 3v1, we didn't tolerate that nonsense, esp from pub retards.

i'm "Kinda" playing MWR, i have like 950 xp in it or something on gb, but just playing it casually, learning a new cod.. i want too. but i'm trying to be competitive in INJ2 and SFV and it's eating what free time i have, odd's are i'll play WW2 for a week learn everything about it and just kinda coast on the skill i have to carry me through not playing as much.
Gold: 17,236.52
Jun 2 2017 02:32am
Im hyped for this game.

Fuck me, right?
Jun 7 2017 08:53pm
Quote (Valfar @ 2 Jun 2017 04:32)
Im hyped for this game.

Fuck me, right?

Yeah, fuck you
Jun 7 2017 08:54pm