d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > God Is Awesome > King Of All Kings
123Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 800.00
Apr 27 2017 02:10am
This is heart warming to see, i had no idea d2jsp.org had Christian topics also been awhile since i been on d2jsp. But anywho its just great because its been awhile since i been to church, been going through a never ending battle with satan and unfortunately mentally beat, lost and confused and i tell myself constantly take your butt to church get back into the word of the lord and surrond yourself with good people who have endeavor faith and love with jesus. It just joys me to see this on d2jsp god bless to all of you
Gold: 10,929.66
May 20 2017 06:36pm
I'm Glad you are finding your way back to Christ. There are to many things in society that drag us in different directions. Go to church find new friends, join a mid week group with people your age you'll find it is the best support group.

I'm praying for you to get back on track.
Aug 8 2017 01:31am
Inappropriate Post Content
Sep 12 2017 03:08pm
Inappropriate Post Content
Gold: 192.19
Sep 12 2017 07:33pm
Yes yes I agree
Gold: 220.68
Sep 12 2017 07:55pm
Quote (two_shoes @ 27 Apr 2017 09:10)
This is heart warming to see, i had no idea d2jsp.org had Christian topics also been awhile since i been on d2jsp. But anywho its just great because its been awhile since i been to church, been going through a never ending battle with satan and unfortunately mentally beat, lost and confused and i tell myself constantly take your butt to church get back into the word of the lord and surrond yourself with good people who have endeavor faith and love with jesus. It just joys me to see this on d2jsp god bless to all of you

Nice for you.

I would like to be how you but my battel still is hard...i know that God will help me but i need people with who i can talk about him, his word etc...

Go bless to you too.
Gold: 0.70
Warn: 50%
Nov 29 2017 10:34am
Quote (two_shoes @ Apr 27 2017 04:10am)

Church is a good place to recieve truth and encouragement and to meet new friends. Where it starts though is you and your want to have a relationship with our Father. Giving your life to Christ isn't a one time prayer and you live your life from there. It is a life long journey, a constant renewing of your mind, a perfect father to include through both good and bad times. Once you accept that relationship and becoming a new creation in Christ, taking off your old set of clothes and replacing that with the armor of God, satan holds no authority over your life anymore. If you are independant to your own will and hold onto things that aren't God's will for your life, not trusting God in everything, satan has room to work. I encourage you dig into his word, daily. A good place to start is the book of Ephesians. A place of brokeness is the perfect place to allow God's grace in and see it change everything, forever. While it may seem discomforting, trusting God with it instead of trying to please God and fix the sin on your own, there is truth, obedience, freedom, and grace in that. This isn't your battle, as being 1 with God, the son, and the holy spirit, it's a battle to be fought together. Knowing victory has already been claimed, you just have yet to step into that life.
Gold: 0.00
Nov 30 2017 11:21am
Glad to have you, reading the word of GOD regularly and obeying his commandments is the best way to be :)
man liveth not by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of GOD :)
Gold: 27.00
Warn: 20%
Dec 2 2017 11:45pm
For me, the biggest difficulty was finding a decent church. Many churches have surrendered to corruption. Satan has began infecting the people who influence the people in the church. Please don't be hasty going into a church. Really analyze the people and your environment. Try to see through any fake Christians. Churches are a place for healing--they are a hospital. Unfortunately, Satan has began to infect our hospitals. He is hurting the people who are trying to heal.
Gold: 2,497.88
Jan 5 2018 11:42pm
god is enough!
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic