d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Call of Duty Series > Report This Fgt For Ddosing > Gt: Capri
Closed New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Apr 18 2017 01:56pm
Just played him in an OLT 1v1 on BO2. I'm up 5-3 with fiber internet when all of a sudden *woah* why am I red barring? I continue to lag for the rest of the game while he pushes my spawn with not a single fuck in the world because I'm skipping around the map. I left the game and what do you know, my connection is fine even though I was the host for that match.

Router logs show I received a flood of packets at the time of my match and the guy has multiple disputes against him for the same reason.

Microsoft said to have as many people report his GT as possible so their team will look into it.

GT: Capri

Thanks.
Gold: 40,092.00
Apr 18 2017 08:29pm
Quote (FzFroGG @ Apr 18 2017 02:56pm)
Just played him in an OLT 1v1 on BO2. I'm up 5-3 with fiber internet when all of a sudden *woah* why am I red barring? I continue to lag for the rest of the game while he pushes my spawn with not a single fuck in the world because I'm skipping around the map. I left the game and what do you know, my connection is fine even though I was the host for that match.

Router logs show I received a flood of packets at the time of my match and the guy has multiple disputes against him for the same reason.

Microsoft said to have as many people report his GT as possible so their team will look into it.

GT: Capri

Thanks.

LOL seems legit. Did Bill Gates email you directly?
Stop being a salty virgin and take the loss he smacked your bitch ass with

This post was edited by DuckMySick on Apr 18 2017 08:30pm
Apr 18 2017 09:42pm
Quote (DuckMySick @ Apr 19 2017 04:29am)
LOL seems legit. Did Bill Gates email you directly?
Stop being a salty virgin and take the loss he smacked your bitch ass with

I called MS support.

You are literally brainless and have never played any form of competitive. I would end your life in any CoD lol

You can play Vs. his team and let me know when you go offline :)
Or better yet
Join my party sometime and I'll show you what I'm talking about :)

http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/xboxone/call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/team/26393521

There ya go. Enjoy having your router fried

This post was edited by FzFroGG on Apr 18 2017 09:46pm
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Apr 19 2017 06:35am
Quote (FzFroGG @ Apr 18 2017 10:42pm)
I called MS support.

You are literally brainless and have never played any form of competitive. I would end your life in any CoD lol

You can play Vs. his team and let me know when you go offline :)
Or better yet
Join my party sometime and I'll show you what I'm talking about :)

http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/xboxone/call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/team/26393521

There ya go. Enjoy having your router fried

You were host and lost, now you're begging people to report the kid.
Apr 19 2017 07:30am
Quote (Noobalator @ Apr 19 2017 02:35pm)
You were host and lost, now you're begging people to report the kid.

For like the millionth time. The guy is using a low power stresser / booter. As I said. If you're unfamiliar as to what that is, I'll invite you to a party sometime and show you.

Or just play Vs. him and let me know how that goes.
Go Back To Call of Duty Series Topic List
Closed New Trade New Topic New Poll