d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > ~good News~ > Amidst A Slew Of Bad News
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 6,228.00
Mar 25 2017 12:22pm
The Good News of Jesus Christ has been broadcasted for thousands of years. Yet much of the world has there eyes glued to the bad news on the media etc.

What do you believe? Who do you say Jesus is?

I believe in Jesus, that He is the Christ, the chosen one of God, The lamb of God that taketh away the sins of the whole world.

Did you miss the memo? Have you missed the Lord's report?

Jesus descended from heaven and entered the womb of the Virgin Mary.

He wrapped himself in a fleshly body like yours and mine,

He carried a cross to Calvary with you and I on His mind.

Glory honor and praise to Almighty God who provided a redeemer for us to be reconciled to God!

Here at Calvary , Christ shed His precious blood so we could find redemption for our souls and enter into everlasting life.

Do you realize your a sinner? Do you want to be forgiven?

By the shed blood of Jesus on the cross and His death, God chose to punish Jesus for sins of the whole world.

This was our atoning sacrifice, so we need not make any more animal sacrifices, Christ died once for all.

Did you know He was raised from the dead? Do you believe in His resurrection?

On the Third Day God raised Himself from the grave, from the tomb and He now holds the keys of Hell and death!

Jesus can set you free from hell and the wages of sin and the law of sin and death.

He can save your soul from everlasting fire.

God left us with the gift of the Holy Spirit!~

When Christ ascended back into glory, He sent the comfort of the Holy Ghost to equip us, to empower us and to seal us as His own.

Have you accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior? If you answered no , today is your glorious opportunity!

Here on Diablo 2 we slay the devil time and time again and Christ defeated the devil , Satan on the cross in the greatest act of love I have now shared with you.

Today I will ask you to leave your refusal of God behind, submit to God today and watch Diablo flee from you.

If you would like to accept the Lord and His plan, the only way to enterin to Heaven and live a godly life acceptable to Almighty God,

Repeat this prayer after me,

Heavenly Father,

Have mercy on me, a sinner.

I believe your Son Jesus died for the penalty of my sin,

And by Faith I believe in my heart He was raised from the dead.

Save my soul and change my life,

In Jesus name , Amen.

****Listen, if you prayed that prayer sincerely the bible says you will be saved!
There is a celebration in heaven for you right now, for Jesus rejoices over one lost sheep then over 99 He left behind to find that one.
Now I have Christian homework for you,

#1 Read the bible daily, even if it is a chapter a day

#2 Go to church, God will lead you to one

#3 Always watch and pray

And

#4 Study the book of Ephesians Chapter 6 Verses 10-18, about the whole armor of God

Get familiar with your armor, shield and weapon, this will help you stand firm in your new walk with the Lord.

Until next time, God bless you, may He keep you and always cause His face to shine upon you in Jesus name Amen. <3

Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Add Reply New Topic