d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Fear Of The Lord > ~~
Closed New Topic
Gold: 127,000.00
Mar 13 2017 12:09pm
Ps 34:11| Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the LORD.

Ps 19:9| The fear of the LORD [is] clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD [are] true [and] righteous altogether.

Ps 111:10| The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do [his commandments]: his praise endureth for ever.

Pr 9:10| The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy [is] understanding.

2Ch 19:9| And he charged them, saying, Thus shall ye do in the fear of the LORD, faithfully, and with a perfect heart.

Job 28:28| And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that [is] wisdom; and to depart from evil [is] understanding.

Pr 1:29| For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:

Pr 2:5| Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.

Pr 8:13| The fear of the LORD [is] to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Pr 10:27| The fear of the LORD prolongeth days: but the years of the wicked shall be shortened.

Pr 14:26| In the fear of the LORD [is] strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge.

Pr 14:27| The fear of the LORD [is] a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death.

Pr 23:17| Let not thine heart envy sinners: but [be thou] in the fear of the LORD all the day long.

Isa 33:6| And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, [and] strength of salvation: the fear of the LORD [is] his treasure.

Ac 9:31| Then had the churches rest throughout all Judaea and Galilee and Samaria, and were edified; and walking in the fear of the Lord, and in the comfort of the Holy Ghost, were multiplied.

honestly this is an hallelujah status thread!!

if it gets closed for any reason honestly god is witness that whosoever closeth this thread is silencing gods truth!!

in jesus name amen!

honestly amens are wat we need here!!

this holy thread is to be an acceptable sacrifice,

Lu 12:5| But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.
Mar 13 2017 05:32pm
Inappropriate Post Content
Mar 13 2017 06:49pm
Inappropriate Post Content
Gold: 6.69
Mar 14 2017 02:19am
You get much further just being good to the people around you than Bible bashing.

This post was edited by kai_jph on Mar 14 2017 02:19am
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Mar 14 2017 03:09pm
you should not fear the Lord, because He is love.

Many youngsters fear their father. He has the power to beat you. And he will indeed beat you. But he loves you!

Seen many people wishing their father had beaten them more! now really. Women too

This post was edited by the_rest on Mar 14 2017 03:17pm
Gold: 8,705.00
Mar 15 2017 08:35am
Have no fear of moving into the unknown. Simply step out fearlessly knowing that I am with you, therefore no harm can befall you; all is very, very well. Do this in complete faith and confidence.
-Pope John Paul II
Gold: 127,000.00
Mar 15 2017 09:00am
Ps 128:4| Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed that feareth the LORD.
Re 14:7| Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

honestly guy ur name is a blemish on this thread,

totally abominable, dont need any papal commentaries either, just scripture please or hallelujahs & amens
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Closed New Topic