d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Guild Wars 1 & 2 > Questions About Ldoa And Other Stuff > Gw1
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2.00
Mar 8 2017 04:19pm
Always wanted an LDoA.. just don't know if it's worth death leveling charr. Esp since I don't remember the method 100% and I don't think the Presearing website is now gone.
Are there any real people to play presearing with now? Other than people trading Black dyes and such
Is there anyone to open the gate? Have bots replaced people for the gate opening?

Other stuff;
* Been wanting to make a couple non-caster type, was thinking Derv, but are Dervish used for anything in the endgame? ( Aside from VQing or getting mission titles )
I know for speed clears people run a lot of Assassins and Necros, maybe a Paragon.
And PvP I usually do caster. Mostly worried about if it can be used for a dungeon

* In your opinion, what's more fun? A ranger or a warrior? I was leaning towards Ranger because of the interrupts and such.

Gold: 2,014.00
Mar 8 2017 11:09pm
1) You don't level via death leveling charr. You *can* level to 16 via charr boss farming but it isn't the quickest.
2) There are real people playing pre.
3) I don't know of gate bots, you can still find gate openers or run GW multi launch if you have another account and open the gate yourself.
4) Check the wiki site for Vanguard quests. You find Farmer Hamnet to be the best way to grind your level 20.
Gold: 2.00
Mar 8 2017 11:33pm
Quote (Motoko @ Mar 9 2017 12:09am)
1) You don't level via death leveling charr. You *can* level to 16 via charr boss farming but it isn't the quickest.
2) There are real people playing pre.
3) I don't know of gate bots, you can still find gate openers or run GW multi launch if you have another account and open the gate yourself.
4) Check the wiki site for Vanguard quests. You find Farmer Hamnet to be the best way to grind your level 20.

Appreciate the info man :)
Go Back To Guild Wars 1 & 2 Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll