d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Ladder Slasher Events > Do You Like Them?
1238Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 624.40
Warn: 30%
Feb 10 2017 07:52am
Everyone seems to be quite anxious to see another patch eventually. I know I am. These Ladder slasher events give us something to focus on in events, something different to do within the game we spend so much time on. They give us something to look forward to for the next week. Everyone contemplates what the next event could possibly be and we all "theory craft" what to do during that certain event.

Plz Paul, give us a new event!!! We want more :) :) :drool: :angel:

VOTE; Show your interest in the game!
Gold: 121,875.07
Trader: Trusted
Feb 10 2017 08:28am
Quote (Bob888 @ 10 Feb 2017 14:52)
Everyone seems to be quite anxious to see another patch eventually. I know I am. These Ladder slasher events give us something to focus on in events, something different to do within the game we spend so much time on. They give us something to look forward to for the next week. Everyone contemplates what the next event could possibly be and we all "theory craft" what to do during that certain event.

Plz Paul, give us a new event!!! We want more :) :) :drool: :angel:

VOTE; Show your interest in the game!

we have had a lot of nice events lately. so :thumbsup: paul!
i hope for an update with a few changes (possibly sellable wellables finally :banana: ) + automatically switching events every week (also cool if you keep pushing the buttons, paul ;) )

I vote (1) yes i enjoy the events and
(3) Plz Paul, give us a new event :bouncy:
Gold: 3,219.40
Feb 10 2017 08:52am
I am toxic, therefore I am unable to vote.
Gold: 105,555.55
Feb 10 2017 08:56am
the yes option is only a half truth.
I enjoy any positive change made to the game, however, it sucks when things are permanently degraded / devalued, such as :
  • Removal of no maze
  • Removal of arena
  • Life steal nerf
  • lpk nerf
  • heal mastery nerf into oblivion

This post was edited by Dante on Feb 10 2017 08:56am
Gold: 3.15
Feb 10 2017 09:04am
I enjoy the events...also think its good for the ladder slasher community :)
Gold: 121,875.07
Feb 10 2017 09:07am
Quote (Dante @ 10 Feb 2017 15:56)
the yes option is only a half truth.
I enjoy any positive change made to the game, however, it sucks when things are permanently degraded / devalued, such as :
  • Removal of no maze
  • Removal of arena
  • Life steal nerf
  • lpk nerf
  • heal mastery nerf into oblivion

i would like something like solo whistle for higher lvls (like +10 of your own lvl)
if you had a monster chain counter that would bring benefits such as more exp/drops/profs with a higher chain.. we would practically have the old arena back ;)

heal mastery should be changed back like it used to be (it was decent but never great.. not it is really bad)

lpk and lifesteal used to be too good i guess.. it could be boosted a bit but i wouldnt increase it too much myself

i would also like to see that you can spawn quests like ambush and nomazenomore more easily.. so you would have a change to kinda farm those.. in combination with sellable wellables this could be a nice thing to get a regular income if those quests drop whites
Feb 10 2017 12:18pm
Quote (ahs_darkhunter @ Feb 10 2017 10:07am)
i would like something like solo whistle for higher lvls (like +10 of your own lvl)
if you had a monster chain counter that would bring benefits such as more exp/drops/profs with a higher chain.. we would practically have the old arena back ;)

heal mastery should be changed back like it used to be (it was decent but never great.. not it is really bad)

lpk and lifesteal used to be too good i guess.. it could be boosted a bit but i wouldnt increase it too much myself

i would also like to see that you can spawn quests like ambush and nomazenomore more easily.. so you would have a change to kinda farm those.. in combination with sellable wellables this could be a nice thing to get a regular income if those quests drop whites

All great ideas. There are so many out there right now. I can think of a couple others off the top of my head. If any of them were implemented it would make the game so much better. Even if none were implemented but the events came back again that would be great too!
Gold: 105,555.55
Feb 10 2017 12:52pm
Quote (ahs_darkhunter @ 10 Feb 2017 16:07)

I think nomnom should spawn in the position where shamans/treasure are at, or maybe switch it with ambush so that it would / could spawn on every climb
Members++
Gold: 505,061.21
Feb 10 2017 01:16pm
Quote (ahs_darkhunter @ 10 Feb 2017 16:07)

HM was OP before not decent lol, it used to not be capped also.
The 257ee mq with some of the greater int/hm gear was able to heal 2.5-3k per single heal which shouldnt be happening lol.
I dont mind a buf for it tho, but not back to what it used to be.

Imo remove lpk/lpa same for the mana
Life steal for melee - Should give the actual number it says! if it says 10% life steal on a 1k hit you should get 100life back, not 0-1hp.
Mana Steal for Casters

Ambush / NMNM dont drop whites ^^,
Feb 10 2017 01:45pm
Quote (RistVaLL @ Feb 10 2017 02:16pm)
HM was OP before not decent lol, it used to not be capped also.
The 257ee mq with some of the greater int/hm gear was able to heal 2.5-3k per single heal which shouldnt be happening lol.
I dont mind a buf for it tho, but not back to what it used to be.

Imo remove lpk/lpa same for the mana
Life steal for melee - Should give the actual number it says! if it says 10% life steal on a 1k hit you should get 100life back, not 0-1hp.
Mana Steal for Casters

Ambush / NMNM dont drop whites ^^,

If Mana syphon worked for casters like life steal worked like a % stolen back per hit that would be amazing. It wouldn`t even be op it would just be very efficient.
LS working as it reads would mean that tanks with 200 ee scales and 1% life steal would be able to keep full life without heals basically.
People without ee armors could use like 8%+ life steal plain armors which would have the same effect (as long as you`re clicking), tanking and not dying so fast.

mana per attack is like the rogue-ninja off class casting abilities, almost completely unviable.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
1238Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll