d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Archived Games > Marvel Heroes >
ISO
> Anyone Selling Gear
12Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 95.50
Jan 18 2017 04:05pm
idk if any changes coming tomorrow is gonna make a difference but looking to gear a few full chars of top tier gear
post wug with price

also, fully geared chars would be great

/edit
Guess a big overhaul is coming which may render a lot of stuff useless

Guess it's a better time than any to get back into and get the wife into it

This post was edited by Conspire on Jan 18 2017 05:30pm
Gold: Locked
Jan 19 2017 07:04pm
Quote (Conspire @ Jan 18 2017 06:05pm)
idk if any changes coming tomorrow is gonna make a difference but looking to gear a few full chars of top tier gear
post wug with price

also, fully geared chars would be great

/edit
Guess a big overhaul is coming which may render a lot of stuff useless

Guess it's a better time than any to get back into and get the wife into it

I really should give the new update a shot considering how much I used to like the game, but I think it's going to be pretty bad and just a waste of my time. :(
Jan 19 2017 07:24pm
Quote (chelsea11 @ Jan 19 2017 08:04pm)
I really should give the new update a shot considering how much I used to like the game, but I think it's going to be pretty bad and just a waste of my time. :(

idk I see a lot of people talking about the changes in a positive way
it literally came out today
another one in a few weeks and its like a complete overhaul of the game

idk

I always found this game to be fun
chars and skills are neat
the grinding is fun
I like repetitious grinding tho

idk
its a cool game
hopefully the new overhaul makes it better
Jan 19 2017 08:06pm
Quote (Conspire @ Jan 19 2017 09:24pm)
idk I see a lot of people talking about the changes in a positive way
it literally came out today
another one in a few weeks and its like a complete overhaul of the game

idk

I always found this game to be fun
chars and skills are neat
the grinding is fun
I like repetitious grinding tho

idk
its a cool game
hopefully the new overhaul makes it better

The movement changes might be a really bad idea tho. We'll see
Jan 19 2017 08:12pm
Quote (chelsea11 @ Jan 19 2017 09:06pm)
The movement changes might be a really bad idea tho. We'll see

what do ya mean?
Jan 19 2017 08:18pm
Quote (Conspire @ Jan 19 2017 10:12pm)
what do ya mean?

They made charges on movement skills like on d3. Unless they changed it in the last couple of weeks, I know many of the players were disappointed in that.
Jan 19 2017 08:32pm
Quote (chelsea11 @ Jan 19 2017 09:18pm)
They made charges on movement skills like on d3. Unless they changed it in the last couple of weeks, I know many of the players were disappointed in that.

ah gotcha
idk
ill check out the patch notes
they made it sound like the whole game is being redone
huge patch today and another in a few weeks
Gold: 664.00
Jan 19 2017 10:54pm
Movement isn't too bad for most heroes, takes some getting used to but its not world ending like people raged it would be.

Heroes aren't tradeable, you'd have to buy an account which would be against jsp rules. The best you can do would be to have someone run a service for you where they loot items for your particular hero and farm for you. A full set could be achieved in a few hours for basic unique gear. Artifacts and blessings are the commonly traded items used as currency.

Send me a pm with what you're looking for specifically and I may be able to farm up some stuff for you. Obv it would be me on your acct farming for you, no vouches for services specifically but if you're interested send me a pm.
Jan 19 2017 11:08pm
Quote (Petro @ Jan 19 2017 11:54pm)
Movement isn't too bad for most heroes, takes some getting used to but its not world ending like people raged it would be.

Heroes aren't tradeable, you'd have to buy an account which would be against jsp rules. The best you can do would be to have someone run a service for you where they loot items for your particular hero and farm for you. A full set could be achieved in a few hours for basic unique gear. Artifacts and blessings are the commonly traded items used as currency.

Send me a pm with what you're looking for specifically and I may be able to farm up some stuff for you. Obv it would be me on your acct farming for you, no vouches for services specifically but if you're interested send me a pm.

sorry if you misunderstood, I was NOT looking to buy accounts in a way, shape or form.
I meant full sets of gear

I'll lyk
Idk what I need because idk what chars ima run and what is even gonna be useful
getting back into wow but if I have enough time ima try this game ouit again
Jan 19 2017 11:46pm
Quote (Petro @ Jan 20 2017 12:54am)

I think uniques are extremely easy to farm (good rolls on the other hand, I'm not sure).

I'm hearing omega items are not in this patch update tomorrow, so uniques are still relevant. One thing I am hating is when I log in all of my costume cores used on heroes and in my team ups inventory will now be back in mine. That is a bit of work right there and I hope I remember which core I had for which hero
Go Back To Marvel Heroes Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic