d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Better Call Saul Season 3 Hype
Prev123458Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 29,321.34
Apr 7 2017 05:02pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Apr 5 2017 10:42pm)
Not with character development... Not at all. Jimmy is still pretty much the same person after 2 years. WW had gone from perfect school teacher to blowing up tuco in his own territory as a fuck you to him. It progressed plenty. Same with Jesse and the girl. And the random limes.

I just haven't felt that, I haven't felt Jimmy is making any leaps and strides in who he is atl.

I've got nothing but faith for this show and I'll continue watching, but let's all he honest. If this was a standalone, it would have been cancelled after1 2 seasons.

honestly BCS>BB

it's a more interesting character so far

and BB had the worst episode of any show ive ever seen with that stupid fucking fly episode
Gold: 63,142.89
Apr 8 2017 02:04am
Quote (LL0RT @ Apr 7 2017 07:02pm)
honestly BCS>BB

Gold: 0.00
Apr 8 2017 05:23am
Quote (LL0RT @ Apr 7 2017 11:02pm)
honestly BCS>BB

and BB had the worst episode of any show ive ever seen with that stupid fucking fly episode

lol i really hated that episode and skipped most of it when i watched BB for the first time which was many years ago when it just came out and no one knew about it. But after rewatching BB some years later i though that was one of the best episodes ever

This post was edited by -=vasya=- on Apr 8 2017 05:23am
Gold: 64,895.00
Apr 8 2017 12:04pm
Unrelated, but the only way I'm smiling when fucking children come into a retail store is when they fall and smash their faces into the ground.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Apr 8 2017 05:43pm
Quote (LL0RT @ Apr 7 2017 04:02pm)
honestly BCS>BB

It's concerning that you didn't understand the significance of that episode and that you were unable to see how well it was done. BCS has been entertaining and I'm hyped for season 3, but I don't see how any sane person could possibly believe that BCS has had better character development, story, acting or anything vs the first 2 seasons of BB. BB has some of the most annoying, terrible characters that I've ever had to suffer through, but besides Marie and Walt Jr, everyone in the show was important and well done. With BCS, we've got Mike... He's the only character that's actually interesting and who's character has showed growth. Everyone else is doing the same shit. My biggest problem, was that I expected Jimmy to get fucked and that'd turn him into the stereotypical no morals peeve of shit attorney that we know and love. While his brother is a POS. None of that matters... He gets a job working for a fancy firm in Santa Fe (That's a 100-150k a year job most likely, I'm fairly familiar with Santa Fe and firms up there, with everything paid for him) and he just keeps doing the same shit. He's just a shit person. Walter was a good person who became gradually evil, and then fell,off a fucking cliff and became pure evil. Jimmy is a piece of shit, who keeps being a piece of shit. No other characters have developed, the story hasn't gone anywhere and like I said, the only interesting thing thus far is Mike.

You gotta be out of your damn mind or you have a horrible memory and you can only think the current show you're watching is the best because you can't remember anything from BB. Characters were better, story was better, acting was better, pace was better. Just absolutely everything was slightly better or much better...

Both are good, but it's not even close.
Gold: 29,321.34
Apr 8 2017 05:57pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Apr 8 2017 04:43pm)
It's concerning that you didn't understand the significance of that episode and that you were unable to see how well it was done. BCS has been entertaining and I'm hyped for season 3, but I don't see how any sane person could possibly believe that BCS has had better character development, story, acting or anything vs the first 2 seasons of BB. BB has some of the most annoying, terrible characters that I've ever had to suffer through, but besides Marie and Walt Jr, everyone in the show was important and well done. With BCS, we've got Mike... He's the only character that's actually interesting and who's character has showed growth. Everyone else is doing the same shit. My biggest problem, was that I expected Jimmy to get fucked and that'd turn him into the stereotypical no morals peeve of shit attorney that we know and love. While his brother is a POS. None of that matters... He gets a job working for a fancy firm in Santa Fe (That's a 100-150k a year job most likely, I'm fairly familiar with Santa Fe and firms up there, with everything paid for him) and he just keeps doing the same shit. He's just a shit person. Walter was a good person who became gradually evil, and then fell,off a fucking cliff and became pure evil. Jimmy is a piece of shit, who keeps being a piece of shit. No other characters have developed, the story hasn't gone anywhere and like I said, the only interesting thing thus far is Mike.

You gotta be out of your damn mind or you have a horrible memory and you can only think the current show you're watching is the best because you can't remember anything from BB. Characters were better, story was better, acting was better, pace was better. Just absolutely everything was slightly better or much better...

Both are good, but it's not even close.

the fly episode was dogshit

id rather watch gay rape scenes all day long than ever have to watch a second of that horse shit ever again

thing about opinions is that we all have different ones

saul is a more interesting character than walter white to me

Gold: 0.01
Warn: 30%
Apr 8 2017 07:36pm
Quote (LL0RT @ Apr 8 2017 06:57pm)
the fly episode was dogshit

id rather watch gay rape scenes all day long than ever have to watch a second of that horse shit ever again

thing about opinions is that we all have different ones

saul is a more interesting character than walter white to me

Lol. Fly was a better episode than anything BCS has done. Get off the drugs.
Gold: 63,142.89
Apr 8 2017 10:45pm
BB, overall average= 11/10
The Fly ep = 7.5/10
BCS so far = 6/10

This post was edited by Kayeto on Apr 8 2017 10:45pm
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Apr 9 2017 12:31am
Quote (Kayeto @ Apr 8 2017 09:45pm)
BB, overall average= 11/10
The Fly ep = 7.5/10