d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > We Can Stop The Chem Trails
Prev123457Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 174.69
Jan 22 2017 12:17am
Quote (Blizane @ Jan 22 2017 03:37pm)
Stores are selling out of aluminum foil tonight lads.

lots of people baking in the kitchen huh
Gold: 1,261.00
Jan 23 2017 02:23pm
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Jan 20 2017 08:12pm)
why don't chem trail "planes" show up on air traffic radar?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAR7rcZ-y4o

He's looking at flightradar24 - a website founded as a hobby by two Swedish guys, which sources information from wherever it can. I assure you that every commercial jet shows up on radar just fine. Whether it shows up on some random website is a different question.
And why did you put "plane" in quotes? Do you think the thing in the sky isn't a plane? Are the chemicals being sprayed by some extra-terrestrial flying saucer? Even among the chemtrail crowd I think that's a tough conspiracy to sell.
Jan 23 2017 06:09pm
Quote (russian @ Jan 24 2017 05:53am)
He's looking at flightradar24 - a website founded as a hobby by two Swedish guys, which sources information from wherever it can. I assure you that every commercial jet shows up on radar just fine. Whether it shows up on some random website is a different question.
And why did you put "plane" in quotes? Do you think the thing in the sky isn't a plane? Are the chemicals being sprayed by some extra-terrestrial flying saucer? Even among the chemtrail crowd I think that's a tough conspiracy to sell.

if you bothered to click the link and actually read through it, you would then understand why I typed "planes"
Jan 23 2017 06:21pm
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Jan 23 2017 05:09pm)
if you bothered to click the link and actually read through it, you would then understand why I typed "planes"

You actually legitimately believe that the objects people see in the sky are demons? Like... actual demonic creatures, originating from Hell or something? They are flying around, farting out chemicals, and with enough prayer a bunch of angels will come and end their flatulence.
I don't think even card is going to back you up on this, and that's saying something. Have you tried taking some binoculars and looking at one of these demons, by chance? They look amazingly similar to a human-built aircraft.
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Jan 23 2017 06:26pm
Gold: 2,489.69
Jan 23 2017 06:28pm
Demon farts
Jan 23 2017 06:52pm
Quote (russian @ Jan 24 2017 09:51am)
You actually legitimately believe that the objects people see in the sky are demons? Like... actual demonic creatures, originating from Hell or something? They are flying around, farting out chemicals, and with enough prayer a bunch of angels will come and end their flatulence.
I don't think even card is going to back you up on this, and that's saying something. Have you tried taking some binoculars and looking at one of these demons, by chance? They look amazingly similar to a human-built aircraft.

ok explain this....
I live in a small town, there is no air pollution where I am, that is normally associated with big cities.
I have clear open skies with no surrounding mountains or skyscrapers blocking my view.

I personally witnessed a "plane" flying over head while I was performing my job outside. I had clear view of the "plane" and the spray coming out.
I immediately started the prayer out loud while watching the "plane" and within seconds the "plane" started changing shape and became 3 orbs (best way to describe it), then became 2 orbs, then just 1 orb, then it disappeared.
the fucking "plane" just disappeared!!! it didn't go behind a cloud, it just poofed.......the spray stopped coming out

I have witnessed this with my own EYES, 3 more times since first making this thread.

explain that please (I don't wear prescription glasses or contact lenses btw)
Jan 24 2017 08:20am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Jan 23 2017 02:52pm)
ok explain this....
I live in a small town, there is no air pollution where I am, that is normally associated with big cities.
I have clear open skies with no surrounding mountains or skyscrapers blocking my view.

I personally witnessed a "plane" flying over head while I was performing my job outside. I had clear view of the "plane" and the spray coming out.
I immediately started the prayer out loud while watching the "plane" and within seconds the "plane" started changing shape and became 3 orbs (best way to describe it), then became 2 orbs, then just 1 orb, then it disappeared.
the fucking "plane" just disappeared!!! it didn't go behind a cloud, it just poofed.......the spray stopped coming out

I have witnessed this with my own EYES, 3 more times since first making this thread.

I have heard about this before, that the planes are cloaked and just look like planes

I think maybe i saw a video about this once but i didn't believe it.

Interesting.
Jan 24 2017 09:59am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Jan 23 2017 05:52pm)
ok explain this....

http://www.webmd.com/brain/what-are-hallucinations

Sometimes they look like flashes of light. A rare type of seizure called "occipital" may cause you to see brightly colored spots or shapes.

Sounds familiar?
Jan 24 2017 10:07am
Quote (russian @ Jan 24 2017 05:59am)

Unexplained lights in the sky are hallucinations - hmm , why do they show up on video then?

This post was edited by card_sultan on Jan 24 2017 10:08am
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev123457Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll