d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Archived Games > Marvel Heroes >
ISO
> Omega Farm
12Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: Locked
Nov 22 2016 02:59pm
Anyone want to farm omegas for me? Now is the best event to do so :)
shoot me a pm
Gold: 3.60
Jan 28 2017 11:40pm
chelsea, I may like to farm some infinity points! The new big system changes are amazing.
I've only been able to master four or five heroes so far. I'm ready for the omega items to go live.
Also looking forward to Beast and Jubilee coming out in another week or two. On Test center now.
Jan 29 2017 06:06am
Quote (Madmartigan @ Jan 29 2017 01:40am)
chelsea, I may like to farm some infinity points! The new big system changes are amazing.
I've only been able to master four or five heroes so far. I'm ready for the omega items to go live.
Also looking forward to Beast and Jubilee coming out in another week or two. On Test center now.

I'm alright for now, I haven't played the new update and I'm not sure how much I will like it :/
Also I've been told I should wait until everything is actually released/fixed
Jan 29 2017 01:42pm
Quote (chelsea11 @ Jan 29 2017 07:06am)
I'm alright for now, I haven't played the new update and I'm not sure how much I will like it :/
Also I've been told I should wait until everything is actually released/fixed

It's the only first phase of the biggest system update in the game that's been implemented. But it took me a while to download the patch.
Everything feels strange right now because they added the talents and traits, along with the infinity gem system and difficulty sliders.

But it's a lot of fun and I've probably gotten 15 or 16 infinity points already. I'm mostly playing cosmic difficulty in the terminals and cosmic patrolling (Midtown and Hightown). The next phase is going to add "omega items" which will essentially become the most powerful items in the game (slots 1 through 5) and replace uniques. And besides normal, heroic and cosmic difficulty (the three out now), there will be two omega difficulties and you can only farm omega items in those two hardest difficulties.

But with the first phase of the new changes a lot of the heroes are super fun to play. The Hulk and She-Hulk, in particular, now shine for example when before they were both clunky melee types. I've gotten my Hulk to level 5 cosmic prestige just last night. I had prestiged him every rank over the past few weeks: And I really enjoy playing Captain American (American Dream costume) which has become my favorite hero because I was able to make her into a tank: High HP, high defense rating and dodge rating, excellent deflection and I can also heal my party with a healer's buff from one of my talents.

I'd recommend playing a little bit right now just to get a feel for everything. Find the heroes you're most comfortable playing and perhaps earn a few infinity gem points.
I'm going to go find a few more eternity splinters so I can unlock Beast and Jubilee when they come out... This game has so many playable heroes and team-up heroes.

I finally uninstalled and deleted Diablo II, Diablo III and Path of Exile. I no longer play any of the three because Marvel Heroes 2016, at least for me, is more fun and the only game I enjoy playing now. There is still growing speculation that Marvel Heroes is going to become a console game like Diablo III and recently Path of Exile, have done. But we'll see. I enjoy playing it on the PC. If it came to the consoles I'd probably like it just the same.

I'm wearing my Avengers T-Shirt right now and about to go wreck some enemies. "Hulk gonna smash you now!"

This post was edited by Madmartigan on Jan 29 2017 01:53pm
Jan 29 2017 03:18pm
Quote (Madmartigan @ Jan 29 2017 03:42pm)
It's the only first phase of the biggest system update in the game that's been implemented. But it took me a while to download the patch.
Everything feels strange right now because they added the talents and traits, along with the infinity gem system and difficulty sliders.

But it's a lot of fun and I've probably gotten 15 or 16 infinity points already. I'm mostly playing cosmic difficulty in the terminals and cosmic patrolling (Midtown and Hightown). The next phase is going to add "omega items" which will essentially become the most powerful items in the game (slots 1 through 5) and replace uniques. And besides normal, heroic and cosmic difficulty (the three out now), there will be two omega difficulties and you can only farm omega items in those two hardest difficulties.

But with the first phase of the new changes a lot of the heroes are super fun to play. The Hulk and She-Hulk, in particular, now shine for example when before they were both clunky melee types. I've gotten my Hulk to level 5 cosmic prestige just last night. I had prestiged him every rank over the past few weeks: And I really enjoy playing Captain American (American Dream costume) which has become my favorite hero because I was able to make her into a tank: High HP, high defense rating and dodge rating, excellent deflection and I can also heal my party with a healer's buff from one of my talents.

I'd recommend playing a little bit right now just to get a feel for everything. Find the heroes you're most comfortable playing and perhaps earn a few infinity gem points.
I'm going to go find a few more eternity splinters so I can unlock Beast and Jubilee when they come out... This game has so many playable heroes and team-up heroes.

I finally uninstalled and deleted Diablo II, Diablo III and Path of Exile. I no longer play any of the three because Marvel Heroes 2016, at least for me, is more fun and the only game I enjoy playing now. There is still growing speculation that Marvel Heroes is going to become a console game like Diablo III and recently Path of Exile, have done. But we'll see. I enjoy playing it on the PC. If it came to the consoles I'd probably like it just the same.

I'm wearing my Avengers T-Shirt right now and about to go wreck some enemies. "Hulk gonna smash you now!"

To be perfectly honest I would not play this game if it wasn't marvel characters!!! And I think that is the same for many other people ;p

I think this game should be 20x more popular thab it currently is. Maybe someday it will!
Jan 30 2017 01:19am
Quote (chelsea11 @ Jan 29 2017 04:18pm)
To be perfectly honest I would not play this game if it wasn't marvel characters!!! And I think that is the same for many other people ;p

I think this game should be 20x more popular thab it currently is. Maybe someday it will!

There have been a lot of mixed reviews on steam (mostly negative) over the recent changes but it's only phase 1 of the big system changes.
It's going to take a couple more months before everything is put together like it should be. I'm too busy racking up some infinity points at the moment.

By the time everything comes together I hope to be at a healthy amount of infinity points so I can better handle the omega difficulty sliders.
I've had fun over the past few days playing the Hulk. I just got him to level 11 cosmic prestige. I'll end up finishing him over the next month or two.

You're right. The Marvel characters appeal to us comic fans. Soon to be 60 playable heroes along with 30+ team ups to aid you. It's a very deep game.
In the end that is why I felt bored on Diablo III and Path of Exile. Once you master a character there aren't many others to choose from.

Right now, I've mastered a handful of Marvel heroes only, Still over 50 more I need to learn and cosmic prestige. It's a lot to do.
This game came out in the summer of 2013 but I only started playing at the end of 2015. But I'm barely feeling caught up now.
Jan 30 2017 04:02am
Quote (Madmartigan @ Jan 30 2017 03:19am)
There have been a lot of mixed reviews on steam (mostly negative) over the recent changes but it's only phase 1 of the big system changes.
It's going to take a couple more months before everything is put together like it should be. I'm too busy racking up some infinity points at the moment.

By the time everything comes together I hope to be at a healthy amount of infinity points so I can better handle the omega difficulty sliders.
I've had fun over the past few days playing the Hulk. I just got him to level 11 cosmic prestige. I'll end up finishing him over the next month or two.

You're right. The Marvel characters appeal to us comic fans. Soon to be 60 playable heroes along with 30+ team ups to aid you. It's a very deep game.
In the end that is why I felt bored on Diablo III and Path of Exile. Once you master a character there aren't many others to choose from.

Right now, I've mastered a handful of Marvel heroes only, Still over 50 more I need to learn and cosmic prestige. It's a lot to do.
This game came out in the summer of 2013 but I only started playing at the end of 2015. But I'm barely feeling caught up now.

Yes very true!
Gold: 0.00
Jan 30 2017 01:32pm
I'm pretty new but would love to join up and find people to play with!
Jan 30 2017 01:49pm
Quote (Hollen @ Jan 30 2017 03:32pm)
I'm pretty new but would love to join up and find people to play with!

I'd add you, but currently I'm not playing. I'm sure you will get a few responses or pm's! It's a fun game tho isn't it?
Jan 31 2017 02:09am
The cosmic artifacts look amazing as well. The boss-specific ones look overpowered!
Those, along with the new omega gear, will certainly be a welcomed addition.
But I don't think they will go live for another month or so. So we have to be patient for now.
Go Back To Marvel Heroes Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic