d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Duffington Post > Bringing You Real News
Prev1343344345346347526Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,489.69
May 28 2020 11:45am

youtuber uses the "journey" of adopting a chinese child to build her brand, fails to cope with him being autistic, then dumps the kid back into the system. vaguely blames it on "medical professionals" saying he needed a "different fit to meet his needs", but doesnt explain what that even means. not like the kids in a wheelchair and they're on the 10th floor.

ooooooof.
Gold: 0.00
May 28 2020 11:50am
Quote (thesnipa @ May 28 2020 01:45pm)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozthKDdSMZQ

youtuber uses the "journey" of adopting a chinese child to build her brand, fails to cope with him being autistic, then dumps the kid back into the system. vaguely blames it on "medical professionals" saying he needed a "different fit to meet his needs", but doesnt explain what that even means. not like the kids in a wheelchair and they're on the 10th floor.

ooooooof.

ew i don't want to listen to these guys rant about something like this

wtf ....
May 28 2020 12:02pm
Quote (Duckling @ May 28 2020 12:50pm)
ew i don't want to listen to these guys rant about something like this

wtf ....

it makes shows like 90 day fiance's cringe level look like nothing. fuck these people. the comments are fire tho.
Gold: 57.00
May 28 2020 07:50pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 28 May 2020 13:45)

ooooooof.

two absolute pieces of pale pasty privileged scum. total subhuman scum. 'oh its too hard to deal with autism just punt him back to wherever he came from' from what it looks that is an ugly horrid woman on the inside and out and a total simp of a slave nu-male doing her bidding

This post was edited by excellence on May 28 2020 07:54pm
Gold: 2,617.52
May 28 2020 09:10pm
Quote (thesnipa @ May 28 2020 01:45pm)

ooooooof.

I dry heaved when I read this. Its not an easy situation, but.... eeeeeeeehhhhhhh
May 28 2020 09:15pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ May 28 2020 10:10pm)
I dry heaved when I read this. Its not an easy situation, but.... eeeeeeeehhhhhhh

its actually REALLY bad when you dig in.

there are screencaps of her in facebook groups asking basically "how do I get a kid with disabilities through adoption, but like not too bad of disabilities".

videos of her complaining about the cost of his treatments while wearing super expensive watches and shit bought with the youtube money she got from autism supporters who followed her channel to track his journey.

then they buy a new house with the youtube cash, renovate the new house, get all new shit, and dump the kid, because basically treatment and care costs too much for them.

I hope their channel falls to 100 subs and they lose the house tbh. fucking shit humans.
Gold: 7.77
May 28 2020 09:20pm
Quote (thesnipa @ May 28 2020 08:15pm)
its actually REALLY bad when you dig in.

there are screencaps of her in facebook groups asking basically "how do I get a kid with disabilities through adoption, but like not too bad of disabilities".

videos of her complaining about the cost of his treatments while wearing super expensive watches and shit bought with the youtube money she got from autism supporters who followed her channel to track his journey.

then they buy a new house with the youtube cash, renovate the new house, get all new shit, and dump the kid, because basically treatment and care costs too much for them.

I hope their channel falls to 100 subs and they lose the house tbh. fucking shit humans.

It's especially sad because I'm pretty sure that there's a section on all adoption applications that specifically asks if you're prepared, willing, and able to adopt a child with a disability.
May 28 2020 09:27pm
Quote (Handcuffs @ May 28 2020 10:20pm)
It's especially sad because I'm pretty sure that there's a section on all adoption applications that specifically asks if you're prepared, willing, and able to adopt a child with a disability.

so to be fair, they knew he had autism, but he also has a brain tumor that requires more medical care than they thought. BUT they also got a LOT more money than they had when they adopted him via exploiting him on youtube. they keep the cash and a doctor took in the boy. and it appears they were set out to exploit some autistic child for a youtube channel from the start, they wanted a special needs child. its just sick. fucking white people...
Gold: 7.77
May 28 2020 09:40pm
Quote (thesnipa @ May 28 2020 08:27pm)
so to be fair, they knew he had autism, but he also has a brain tumor that requires more medical care than they thought. BUT they also got a LOT more money than they had when they adopted him via exploiting him on youtube. they keep the cash and a doctor took in the boy. and it appears they were set out to exploit some autistic child for a youtube channel from the start, they wanted a special needs child. its just sick. fucking white people...

That's interesting to know about the brain tumor, but I'm still fascinated by the decision to give up their child.

Also, vlogging families are fucking weird.
May 28 2020 09:44pm
Quote (Handcuffs @ May 28 2020 10:40pm)
That's interesting to know about the brain tumor, but I'm still fascinated by the decision to give up their child.

Also, vlogging families are fucking weird.

I mean option a is the kid dies soon, and u shipped him off just to die with someone he doesn't know. option b is he lives and just requires some of that cash u spent on a house. in any case autistic children do NOT do well with large scale changes, this kid is likely in agony. why? because he might have needed a nurse to help with his care? and they think what? they can keep up their channel after this with makeup tutorials and lifestyle mentoring. fuck them. only positive is that kid isn't with a shitty human couple and hopefully theyre blackballed from adoption forever.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1343344345346347526Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll