d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Duffington Post > Bringing You Real News
Prev12345526Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 40.42
Nov 15 2016 06:35pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ 15 Nov 2016 16:33)
When the Facebook CEO donates millions to Hillary, when silicon valley overwhelmingly supports Hillary over Trump, it must be some crazy stretch to see how they can use their enterprises to influence subliminally the mind of someone that uses their services daily.

Triggered
Gold: 20.31
Nov 15 2016 06:37pm
I can't believe WorldNetDaily is still going strong.

Quote (ofthevoid @ Nov 15 2016 05:33pm)
When the Facebook CEO donates millions to Hillary, when silicon valley overwhelmingly supports Hillary over Trump, it must be some crazy stretch to see how they can use their enterprises to influence subliminally the mind of someone that uses their services daily.

Peter Thiel exists.
Gold: 200.83
Nov 15 2016 06:38pm
Gold: 2,489.69
Nov 15 2016 07:19pm
This thread is already a massive success :thumbsup:
Gold: 2,617.52
Nov 15 2016 07:45pm
Id pay for stuff like this.
Gold: 40,847.70
Nov 16 2016 06:18am
This is as I predicted. You don't just casually not make a concession speech the night of. Her PR team wouldn't let her go out in public because she was probably in a fit of rage and might say/do something stupid.

Gold: 0.00
Nov 16 2016 06:38am
Your so woke rite now
Gold: 500.00
Nov 16 2016 08:07am
In the latest news, liberal college campuses are not taking the results of the election well.

At one particular women's liberal arts college, the only acceptable emotions since the election have been anger and sadness. A witch hunt is now underway ostracizing anyone found to have voted for the "wrong" candidate.

People have begun unfriending one another on facebook based on their political views and in one particular case a student was kicked out of class for disagreeing with her professor who claimed that the Donald Trump victory was comparable to the 9/11 Terrorist attacks. Many liberals have agreed with the professors sentiments.

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/29969/
From President Krista Newkirk on down, the Converse community invested a huge part of its identity in Democrat Hillary Clinton shattering the last remaining glass ceiling in America.

The only acceptable sentiments to express since Wednesday have been grief and outrage. Feelings are so raw that the few contrarians on campus have become targets.

One student even claims she got kicked out of class after she challenged her professor’s comparison of Trump’s election to the September 11 terrorist attacks.

‘Never been so disgusted in my life’

Before she was ejected from class by her professor, the student wrote a Facebook post scolding those who were “comparing 11/9 to 9/11”:

You are comparing today to a day that killed thousands of people in MY HOME. You are disrespectful, you are unintelligent and you should think before you post things on social media. I am disgusted.

That comparison continued in the student’s class, she said. (The student requested anonymity to share her story, so The College Fix is not naming the professor either.)

The professor told the class “I haven’t felt this way since 9/11” and called Nov. 9 the second worst day in American history, according to the student. That spurred her to disagree and tell her professor it was disrespectful to those who lost their lives on 9/11.

“I went to her class and got kicked out for expressing my opinion,” the student said. She asked to meet with the dean of the department, who told her the issue would be “rectified in a professional and acceptable manner,” according to the student.

“I have never been so disgusted in my life,” the student told The Fix.

‘All I ask is as I respect them they also respect me’

The principles that Converse stands by are Voice. Value. Vision. With fewer than 1,400 students, the school emphasizes community involvement and sisterhood.

In the wake of Trump’s election, civility and sisterhood were thrown out the window.

“I am sad that once again our young girls and women have failed to see the shattering of that glass ceiling and the first female president of the United States,” President Newkirk wrote to the student body. She said it wasn’t a “partisan statement.”

Mourning the still-remaining glass ceiling, Converse students took to social media to express their devastation at the election of the “sexist” Trump. Those who weren’t devastated have borne the brunt of that sentiment.

“Students have been un-friending one another on Facebook based on political views and responses” since the election, student Heather Jane Clare Hiley told The Fix.
Gold: 2,489.69
Nov 16 2016 08:09am
Quote (duffman316 @ Nov 16 2016 08:07am)
In the latest news, liberal college campuses are not taking the results of the election well.

At one particular women's liberal arts college, the only acceptable emotions since the election have been anger and sadness. A witch hunt is now underway ostracizing anyone found to have voted for the "wrong" candidate.

People have begun unfriending one another on facebook based on their political views and in one particular case a student was kicked out of class for disagreeing with her professor who claimed that the Donald Trump victory was comparable to the 9/11 Terrorist attacks. Many liberals have agreed with the professors sentiments.

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/29969/

colleges groups were "expelling Trump voters from campus" in the wake of the results. i laughed so hard when i read that.
Gold: 57.00
Nov 16 2016 08:51am
Quote (thesnipa @ 16 Nov 2016 10:09)
colleges groups were "expelling Trump voters from campus" in the wake of the results. i laughed so hard when i read that.

Sounds like a form of deportation.........interesting
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12345526Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll