d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Westworld
Prev16263646566Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,278.69
Trader: Trusted
Jul 2 2018 04:41pm
Quote (fuzzy159 @ 1 Jul 2018 18:16)
When he first found her back at Sweetwater. Another random guest picked up her can and handed to her thus starting the story with her. He realized she doesn't love him and also doesn't even remember him. He was basically ready to leave his fiance for her and wanted to get her out of the park because he thought she was alive. I wouldn't say he hates Delores now either though.

He is a badass in season 2. I love evil William.

Ed is the bomb, the 'you think you know death, but you don't' scene is probably my favourite of the entire show
Gold: 5,496.89
Jul 4 2018 07:41pm
Loved S1....S2 was shit and I won't be bothering to watch season 3.

The "twists and turns" made no sense and were just there for the sake of having twists and turns. There overlapping timelines were executed so awfully that it made the season terribly confusing to watch to the point where you spend the entire episode just trying to figure out what the hell is going on. There were too many storylines going on, and many of them weren't even really necessary to advance the plot...which to be honest, who even knows what the plot truly is at this point? The post scene credits just added more confusion for the sake of confusion.

The show realy just fell off the rails imo during season 2.

This post was edited by Motion on Jul 4 2018 07:41pm
Gold: 150.00
Warn: 50%
Jul 5 2018 04:04am
Quote (Motion @ Jul 5 2018 11:41am)

The "twists and turns" made no sense and were just there for the sake of having twists and turns. There overlapping timelines were executed so awfully that it made the season terribly confusing to watch to the point where you spend the entire episode just trying to figure out what the hell is going on. There were too many storylines going on, and many of them weren't even really necessary to advance the plot...which to be honest, who even knows what the plot truly is at this point? The post scene credits just added more confusion for the sake of confusion.

I'm a couple episodes in and I feel the same.. bit of a yawn fest and there's far too much going. Dunno if I'll finish the season lol
Gold: 23.00
Jul 5 2018 03:05pm
Quote (Motion @ Jul 4 2018 09:41pm)

I don't understand how people are confused from Season two or how they struggle to follow the time lines...

Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Jul 5 2018 03:30pm
Lol at the simpletons.
Gold: 150.00
Warn: 50%
Jul 6 2018 04:08am
Quote (Horford @ Jul 6 2018 07:30am)
Lol at the simpletons.

Grandmaster irony
Gold: 5,496.89
Jul 6 2018 01:25pm
Quote (fuzzy159 @ Jul 5 2018 05:05pm)
I don't understand how people are confused from Season two or how they struggle to follow the time lines...

Are you actually confused about how people are confused? Or do they just want you to believe that you are confused about how others can be confused. Who are the others? Are they here now? Were they here previously? Also, turtles swim in the Galapagos. Levon Bell is still refusing to sign his franchise tag. Also, illegal immigrant children are being separated from their parents, however some of them are being returned. People are confused. But then it all makes sense together. Btw, some of this maybe not actually happening, and is in a time loop that someone is stuck in but doesn't understand it. A few people killed eachother but saved eachother and are now enemies undoubtedly though they are okay with it for now. Ed Harris is here now.

This post is about as clear as S2's storyline/plot points/timeline is.

This post was edited by Motion on Jul 6 2018 01:30pm
Jul 6 2018 03:31pm
Quote (Motion @ Jul 6 2018 03:25pm)
Are you actually confused about how people are confused? Or do they just want you to believe that you are confused about how others can be confused. Who are the others? Are they here now? Were they here previously? Also, turtles swim in the Galapagos. Levon Bell is still refusing to sign his franchise tag. Also, illegal immigrant children are being separated from their parents, however some of them are being returned. People are confused. But then it all makes sense together. Btw, some of this maybe not actually happening, and is in a time loop that someone is stuck in but doesn't understand it. A few people killed eachother but saved eachother and are now enemies undoubtedly though they are okay with it for now. Ed Harris is here now.

I found season 2 very easy to follow. It was obvious whenever they were in a different time line and everything was explained thoroughly by the end. If anything they were upfront about multiple time lines from the start unlike season 1.
Jul 6 2018 06:05pm
Quote (Motion @ Jul 6 2018 03:25pm)

I Rewatched the season and I'm still confused as to how people think the plot was hard to follow. Every thing that happens is explained and every time line is pretty clear. Even the credits scene is pretty fucking obviously set in the distant future and is a cliffhanger for a reason. Watching it a week at a time might have been confusing but so was season 1. Everything was answered just like S1.

I found S2 to be totally different but in a good way.

Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Jul 6 2018 06:09pm
Quote (fuzzy159 @ Jul 6 2018 08:05pm)
I Rewatched the season and I'm still confused as to how people think the plot was hard to follow. Every thing that happens is explained and every time line is pretty clear. Even the credits scene is pretty fucking obviously set in the distant future and is a cliffhanger for a reason. Watching it a week at a time might have been confusing but so was season 1. Everything was answered just like S1.

I found S2 to be totally different but in a good way.

This.

Its amazing how much more sense the show makes when you binge it. I watched both s01 and s02 week to week, and when i rewatched s01 binge-style (at least 1 episode a day), it made absolute perfect sense and i suspect when i rewatch s02 that way i will say the same.
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev16263646566Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll