d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Youtube Video Thread
Prev1522523524525526694Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10.77
Oct 22 2019 12:47pm
Way too much bullshit to unpack up there so I'm not even going to try. Leviathan, you know nothing about California. Everything you think you know is the opposite.
Gold: 12.79
Oct 22 2019 12:53pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ Oct 22 2019 02:47pm)
Way too much bullshit to unpack up there so I'm not even going to try. Leviathan, you know nothing about California. Everything you think you know is the opposite.

Oh there's tons of bullshit, lots of other shit too outside of areas where you will pay about 3k a month for a pile of 400 sqft garbage. God bless Cali sure is great, maybe if mommy cut you off you'd see how the state is for the people who aren't trust fund kids.

Instead of wasting your time posting on here about Trump and what a virtuous person you are go spend your time cleaning up the community your liberal rat fucks have destroyed.

This post was edited by LA-Leviathan on Oct 22 2019 12:55pm
Gold: 2,489.69
Oct 22 2019 12:58pm
Quote (LA-Leviathan @ Oct 22 2019 01:53pm)
Oh there's tons of bullshit, lots of other shit too outside of areas where you will pay about 3k a month for a pile of 400 sqft garbage. God bless Cali sure is great, maybe if mommy cut you off you'd see how great your state is for the people who aren't trust fund kids.

Instead of wasting your time posting on here about Trump and what a virtuous person you are go spend your time cleaning up the community your liberal rat fucks have destroyed.

so by "virtuous person" you're talking about the same person who posts hyperbolic rants on a daily basis calling for things from the death of republicans to the destruction of entire states, right?

its almost like you made him being faux-virtuous up so you could argue a complete strawman.

that's literally all your posts in pard:

1. call people something that hardly fits
2. lazily do nothing to back it up
3. come back and claim victory because you only want to hear whining

what you dont realize, as your type never does, you're just an archetype. we get 3-4 of you a year, sometimes more. you take a shallow view of PARD then act like you're doing anything at all. next you'll do what you kids always do, act like pard doesnt matter and we're all losers for having real conversations. not at all realizing you also spend time here on a daily basis.

you honestly dont seem dumb or to have a terrible perspective. but at the end of the day you're a bore. and worse, an unoriginal bore.
Gold: 12.79
Oct 22 2019 01:01pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Oct 22 2019 02:58pm)
so by "virtuous person" you're talking about the same person who posts hyperbolic rants on a daily basis calling for things from the death of republicans to the destruction of entire states, right?

its almost like you made him being faux-virtuous up so you could argue a complete strawman.

what you dont realize, as your type never does, you're just an archetype. we get 3-4 of you a year, sometimes more. you take a shallow view of PARD then act like you're doing anything at all. next you'll do what you kids always do, act like pard doesnt matter and we're all losers for having real conversations. not at all realizing you also spend time here on a daily basis.

you honestly dont seem dumb or to have a terrible perspective. but at the end of the day you're a bore. and worse, an unoriginal bore.

Hot takes. Really all my posts are just flaming losers because posting on an online board about politics accomplishes absolutely nothing aside from my enjoyment and there's no point in arguing with people that are such failures they will see whatever world view they want in order to justify their existence. I am happy, live a great life and would wager I've done more for my own community then the antifa-leftist coalition will in their entire lives. I dont really care who the president is because I'll stilll be rocking it regardless but like I said it sure is fun to watch losers lose.

This post was edited by LA-Leviathan on Oct 22 2019 01:05pm
Oct 22 2019 01:08pm
Quote (LA-Leviathan @ Oct 22 2019 02:01pm)
Hot takes. Really all my posts are just flaming losers because posting on an online board about politics accomplishes absolutely nothing aside from my enjoyment and there's no point in arguing with people that are such failures they will see whatever world view they want in order to justify their existence. I am happy, live a great life and would wager I've done more for my own community then the antifa-leftist coalition will in their entire lives. I dont really care who the president is because I'll stilll be rocking it regardless but like I said it sure is fun to watch losers lose.

im glad you kept to the formula.

1. label people losers
2. do nothing to back it up
3. claim victory

all while taking the moral high ground with community service that you just assume outweighs an ill defined group's.

you're basically watching a football game and laughing at the lack of homeruns.

Quote (IceMage @ Oct 22 2019 02:11pm)
The Trump cult isn't sending their best over here...

:rofl:

This post was edited by thesnipa on Oct 22 2019 01:15pm
Gold: 5,016.77
Oct 22 2019 01:11pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Oct 22 2019 03:08pm)
im glad you kept to the formula.

1. label people losers
2. do nothing to back it up
3. claim victory

all while taking the moral high ground with community service that you just assume outweighs an ill defined group's.

you're basically watching a football game and laughing at the lack of homeruns.

The Trump cult isn't sending their best over here...
Oct 22 2019 01:25pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Oct 22 2019 11:58am)

Now wait just a goddamned minute here, pal. Purging Republicans from the earth and burning their states down is virtuous behavior.

We need a Sherman's March to the Sea Party to run on that platform.

This post was edited by inkanddagger on Oct 22 2019 01:26pm
Oct 22 2019 01:27pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ Oct 22 2019 02:25pm)
Now wait just a goddamned minute here, pal. Purging Republicans from the earth and burning their states down is virtuous behavior.

We need a Sherman's March to the Sea Party to run on that platform.

reminds me of the "we have to start eating babies" lady from the AOC town hall lol.
Oct 22 2019 01:28pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Oct 22 2019 12:27pm)
reminds me of the "we have to start eating babies" lady from the AOC town hall lol.

What an idiot she was. We'd get prion disease.
Oct 22 2019 01:33pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ Oct 22 2019 02:28pm)
What an idiot she was. We'd get prion disease.

but the stem cells would cause a phase of human evolution that would cure prion disease. and each baby you eat has it's knowledge absorbed into you like in Highlander. after 20 to 30 babies you can shit your own pants with ease. the shame just washes away. next thing you know we're living in xmen. who's the idiot now maaaaaaaan.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1522523524525526694Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll