d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > ++ New Events ++
Prev1671672673674675852Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,475.91
Jun 16 2022 07:53pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Jun 16 2022 09:27pm)
I would say so for those hunting GPs.

From this moment (image) : https://prnt.sc/fqwKFSRKKBPk

I tested the Well that was already there with only 7 items... the 190% Maximum Well drop seems to still be active... I managed to get 3 of the main drops with maximum 5 mods (Mythical)... but again, the others were Magical and Rare... still need to test it more, I have also encountered at least 4 spawns of EPs... which also indicates the +130% EP (think that is the number) is still active.

But, I am hoping I don't fall into a TD to further test it out, since I am not 100% sure the previous Event mods are still current... as you can see from the image... I have plenty to explore.

You do have quite. Abit left, so seems like it is still active. U could also try glyphing and see if you get 13x exp
Gold: 8,888.88
Jun 16 2022 10:17pm
Quote (Nemo-dude @ Jun 17 2022 01:53pm)
You do have quite. Abit left, so seems like it is still active. U could also try glyphing and see if you get 13x exp

Hmm, now this would mean to see if the current Glyphing Event is active, and it could be, also the previous Event had 33.3% Faster Glyphing.. I don't know how to measure either of these, but since I haven't done any glyphing or fishing on this character, I could test it and show results... dang, maybe the Events are stacked. Well that would be a dream result.

I will find some Tier I items and test it out and keep count of actions. Yet I don't know what I am doing :lol:

EDIT: this is my update and found another Well:

https://prnt.sc/lBuS8MhWQwMl

EDIT2: Actually, I will check the +10% Prof of this event since it is new also.

EDIT3: Just tested the Prof... yup, I got 11 prof points... so the new event is active on the same catacomb.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Jun 16 2022 10:25pm
Gold: 54,371.06
Jun 16 2022 11:54pm
Quote (JakeTheDog @ Jun 16 2022 05:18pm)
Animal kingdom... the rest of the parks were already booked

Try to get to the pandora ride first (flight of the something something). It’s the best ride there but has a 2-3 hour line. After that do the safari since the animals are usually awake somewhat in the morning. Once it gets hot they hide in the shade or just sit there.
Jun 17 2022 12:09am
Okay... fell into a TD after I switched from level 73 samurai to level 50 samurai... now this test will develop even further, "does this TD" keep the effects of the previous Event since the created game was created during the previous and the new event modifiers.

Basically... will I still find more EPs (130%), will I find more "Wells" (2x Wells) and if a Well is found, will I still have the effect of "+190% Maximum Quality of the item etc or whatever it is called."

Luckily, my toon is only level 52 Samurai to further test results.

EDIT: after falling into a TD, I came across 3 EPs early:

https://prnt.sc/cCLIRxID49uv

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Jun 17 2022 12:14am
Jun 17 2022 01:33am
Quote (izParagonzi @ 17 Jun 2022 18:09)
Okay... fell into a TD after I switched from level 73 samurai to level 50 samurai... now this test will develop even further, "does this TD" keep the effects of the previous Event since the created game was created during the previous and the new event modifiers.

Basically... will I still find more EPs (130%), will I find more "Wells" (2x Wells) and if a Well is found, will I still have the effect of "+190% Maximum Quality of the item etc or whatever it is called."

Luckily, my toon is only level 52 Samurai to further test results.

EDIT: after falling into a TD, I came across 3 EPs early:

https://prnt.sc/cCLIRxID49uv

Thought I would have encountered more EPs from the first encounter... but no such Luck in comparison to the previous image etc: https://prnt.sc/T8xy0OzWylXN

EDIT: attending to the dogs need, so I am afk. :P

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Jun 17 2022 01:34am
Gold: 30,740.13
Warn: 30%
Jun 17 2022 02:31am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Jun 16 2022 10:02pm)
When you kill a monster you get a set number of experience points. For example: 1-100 and 100 is the cap from that monster, so when you have "+X% Experience Cap" ... it only applies to the 100... thus it would be 1-135 experience points ... so your average does increase.

are you sure thats how it works? SOunds great in theory but in practice the +% experience cap events don't change speed in climbs from my experience which means that they don't work how you explained. It does seem that that's how it should work though.
Jun 17 2022 02:51am
Quote (Bob888 @ 17 Jun 2022 20:31)
are you sure thats how it works? SOunds great in theory but in practice the +% experience cap events don't change speed in climbs from my experience which means that they don't work how you explained. It does seem that that's how it should work though.

10+ YEARS ago, I tested the "experience points" gained from a normal monster killed to try and identify the % experience gained with the 1% / 2% gain you will see from your CHARACTER screen during a monster kill to this day.

Due to updates, there is only ONE(1) major fact... to gain 1 level, YOU/YOUR character has to reach 1 MILLION experience points to gain 1 level per level... i.e. you can be level 1, and to gain a level you need 1 million experience points... if you are level 70, you need to obtain 1 million experience points to get to level 71 etc etc etc.

Each monster has a/an amount of Experience Point(s) that will equate to 1 million experience points for the next level.

Yes, I have tested this over the last 10+ years ago, and it is still the same to this day... you only need to jot down the experience points you gain per monster per character level you are... the only difference is that an Evil Presence DOUBLES the amount of experience points gained... Note: I have NOT tested Well monster spawns. As for Trap door monsters... their level and their base experience points are relevant to their level... but, this also needs to be tested further.

If you want to test this out for yourself, do what I did.... take a note of your total experience points at your level, then kill one(1) normal monster spawn and check the experience total you gained... and you can continue this experiment from level 1 or 55+... you can also test the outcome when you kill an Evil Presence etc.

Yes... I have done those tests years ago... yes it may differ now, but the 1% or 2% experience gain you see on your level tool bar, does NOT tell you the actual #s experience per kill.

Test it out.. prove me wrong.

EDIT: here is an example... you have to get 100% experience gain to the next level, during your killing spree... you MAY (optimum wording) get 1% experience gain for that kill... so you NEED to kill 100 Monsters to gain a level... guess what... in some cases you only kill 95 monsters, but you still level up. And vice versa.

NOTE: this is ALL solo based, as for a group... the group benefits WAY more experience points.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Jun 17 2022 02:57am
Gold: 30,740.13
Warn: 30%
Jun 17 2022 02:57am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Jun 17 2022 05:51am)
10+ YEARS ago, I tested the "experience points" gained from a normal monster killed to try and identify the % experience gained with the 1% / 2% gain you will see from your CHARACTER screen during a monster kill to this day.

Due to updates, there is only ONE(1) major fact... to gain 1 level, YOU/YOUR character has to reach 1 MILLION experience points to gain 1 level per level... i.e. you can be level 1, and to gain a level you need 1 million experience points... if you are level 70, you need to obtain 1 million experience points to get to level 71 etc etc etc.

Each monster has a/an amount of Experience Point(s) that will equate to 1 million experience points for the next level.

Yes, I have tested this over the last 10+ years ago, and it is still the same to this day... you only need to jot down the experience points you gain per monster per character level you are... the only difference is that an Evil Presence DOUBLES the amount of experience points gained... Note: I have NOT tested Well monster spawns. As for Trap door monsters... their level and their base experience points are relevant to their level... but, this also needs to be tested further.

If you want to test this out for yourself, do what I did.... take a note of your total experience points at your level, then kill one(1) normal monster spawn and check the experience total you gained... and you can continue this experiment from level 1 or 55+... you can also test the outcome when you kill an Evil Presence etc.

Yes... I have done those tests years ago... yes it may differ now, but the 1% or 2% experience gain you see on your level tool bar, does NOT tell you the actual #s experience per kill.

Test it out.. prove me wrong.

Yes we can press c and see exact amounts. Ill have to look into it but for whistle monsters i dont think it applies unfortunately
Jun 17 2022 03:00am
Quote (Bob888 @ 17 Jun 2022 20:57)
Yes we can press c and see exact amounts. Ill have to look into it but for whistle monsters i dont think it applies unfortunately

This is why whistle has one advantage and also a disadvantage.

Whistling only spawns monster level to the character that is pressing T (whistling) and the monster level is THAT specific level... it does NOT alter higher or lower.

Now, if you are exploring, the monsters that do spawn can be HIGHER LEVEL or LOWER LEVEL where the experience point gain is different.

EDIt: I think this is my current game test and only coming across another EP spwan... I am intoxicated during this test now:

https://prnt.sc/DGkEYbi5iHE6

So... I came across another EP spawn after my last post (Edit) previously in the TD I fell into... hopefully, I come across more and find a well or two(2) to test it out more.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Jun 17 2022 03:14am
Gold: 38,391.35
Jun 17 2022 12:37pm
Quote (Bob888 @ Jun 16 2022 03:00pm)
Bonus Event in progress for 3 days, 23 hours:
14x Cooking Experience
+5.26% Magic Luck Effectiveness
+35% to Experience Cap
+10% to Proficiency Cap Per Fight
13x Glyphing Experience

I think this line is missing : +300% more disconnections
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List