d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > ++ New Events ++
Prev1474475476477478855Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,579.58
Sep 26 2020 07:06pm
Quote (schmoogalaboo @ Sep 27 2020 01:53pm)
I am unsure what your time zone is, so I went to find the posts, and here is what I see:

Current event started 9:00am on 24 Sept in my time zone for reference to the quoted posts

Posted approx 22 hours before the current event

Posted approx 18 hours before the current event

Posted approx 19 hours before the current event.

I see the confusion there now... I am 1 day ahead, thus 24 Sept you are a day behind and you see 23 Sept. Looks like I am wrong. Thanks for pointing that out... I just took it from the posts of my timezone and Calendar with a 4 day event which in my Timezone is the 28th September (it ends) and Event started on the 24th of September.

Hope your timezone is close to NR1.

Damn haven't had a drink since Thursday, now Sunday... maybe I should get drunk.

Quote (Cheeya @ Sep 27 2020 02:03pm)
I miss being able to eat fish/comfrey while attacking/casting/healing...

I think that should not have been removed, considering what are you doing with your other hand while wielding a weapon or charm in the other hand... :D

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Sep 26 2020 07:12pm
Gold: 55,531.41
Sep 26 2020 08:57pm
Quote (Cheeya @ Sep 26 2020 06:03pm)
I miss being able to eat fish/comfrey while attacking/casting/healing...

I miss being able to clear a map before getting a 1006 or 1001 disconnect.....
Gold: 6,376.70
Sep 26 2020 09:21pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Sep 26 2020 12:40pm)
You quote a previous statement, maybe you should get better;

"The rest of them" do not hope for negative things for everyone else. Again, you can NEVER walk it back. We know your opinion. You stated it quite clearly.

Attempting to blame others for your own statements is merely adding a lie to an already shitty attitude.

Quote (izParagonzi @ Sep 25 2020 06:13am)
I don't sit there like a crack addict like when I use to play constantly for 16 hours anymore... the game has not improved, it is a fucking joke of a game that got worse with Whistle, fuck at least the % MD made it harder at higher levels to slow whistle dixie tards down a bit and those with gear

If you believe that you should not be brought up in a conversation you are an active participant in, where your opinions are factually represented, stop posting.

Quote (Dante @ Sep 26 2020 11:06am)
I wish we'd have faster fishing for a change... haven't seen that in months

Agree. Would be nice. Seen cooking twice recently, not fishing for quite a long time.

Quote (CARTRACK @ Sep 26 2020 01:07pm)
Regarding these upcoming changes, well, I guess I’ll believe it when I see it

Of course. And Paul didn't give me any real details, merely that I'd enjoy the update.

Given how critical I've been of many previous updates, for me specifically to enjoy the update indicates it's probably quite good.
Gold: 254,315.00
Sep 26 2020 09:41pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ 26 Sep 2020 23:21)
"The rest of them" do not hope for negative things for everyone else. Again, you can NEVER walk it back. We know your opinion. You stated it quite clearly.

Attempting to blame others for your own statements is merely adding a lie to an already shitty attitude.

If you believe that you should not be brought up in a conversation you are an active participant in, where your opinions are factually represented, stop posting.

Agree. Would be nice. Seen cooking twice recently, not fishing for quite a long time.

Of course. And Paul didn't give me any real details, merely that I'd enjoy the update.

Given how critical I've been of many previous updates, for me specifically to enjoy the update indicates it's probably quite good.

I wouldnt get your hopes up :rofl:
Sep 26 2020 09:43pm
Quote (Cheeya @ Sep 26 2020 08:41pm)

Sadly have to agree again....stop it cheeya I’m not supposed to agree with you :mad: :fume: :mad:
Sep 26 2020 09:44pm
Quote (Cheeya @ Sep 26 2020 08:41pm)

Call me the eternal optimist. Also, one rumor I heard is that essence stacks may be able to be split in upcoming update. If true, that by itself is quite decent.

Quote (CARTRACK @ Sep 26 2020 08:43pm)
Sadly have to agree again....stop it cheeya I’m not supposed to agree with you :mad: :fume: :mad:

LOL
Gold: 8,579.58
Sep 26 2020 09:49pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Sep 27 2020 04:44pm)
Call me the eternal optimist. Also, one rumor I heard is that essence stacks may be able to be split in upcoming update. If true, that by itself is quite decent.

LOL

We are both optimists even if we bitch at one another... anyway replied by PM... it is getting old in here... ;p

I do hope some of the changes to be good, Paul did do some good things the last time, even though I hated a few of them myself.

EDIT: I have to say, nothing changes... glad I got me some bourbons after a 3 day hiatus.

Quote (CARTRACK @ Sep 27 2020 04:53pm)
You must be deluded or not drunk enough to think of yourself as an optimist.....

Actually I am still an optimist, and have pointed it out in previous posts, but, like 99% of the community, they only want to read the negative posts... this also includes me.

I have always stated that this game is good and can be better at one time or another even if I am bitching at things... LS is a great game, but it can be better... no one reads that part when I post, they just read the Honest posts I make about things.

I am honest to a fault to my beliefs... judge me all you want... I don't judge you or others, I post an honest opinion even if it is factual or hard.

Quote (InsaneBobb @ Sep 27 2020 05:00pm)
There is nothing optimistic about hoping for bad things for everyone simply because you hate the game and the community. Do not compound your shitty attitude with transparent lies.

And do not PM people with useless attempts to deflect your own words and attitudes. If you hate the game and the community, own your opinion. Stop attempting to deflect your hateful nonsense onto everyone else.

Okay... you and I know you have posted worse shit than I have, and repeating my post because it is not archived is fucking funny... glad people like that one that quoted post and replied doesn't truly know the truth about your previous posts before he joined.

So much for being polite and keeping it to PM... Sorry all those in EVENTS thread this has continued.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Sep 26 2020 10:10pm
Sep 26 2020 09:53pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Sep 26 2020 08:49pm)
We are both optimists even if we bitch at one another... anyway replied by PM... it is getting old in here... ;p

I do hope some of the changes to be good, Paul did do some good things the last time, even though I hated a few of them myself.

You must be deluded or not drunk enough to think of yourself as an optimist.....
Sep 26 2020 10:00pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Sep 26 2020 08:49pm)

Quote (izParagonzi @ Sep 25 2020 06:13am)
I don't sit there like a crack addict like when I use to play constantly for 16 hours anymore... the game has not improved, it is a fucking joke of a game that got worse with Whistle, fuck at least the % MD made it harder at higher levels to slow whistle dixie tards down a bit and those with gear

There is nothing optimistic about hoping for bad things for everyone simply because you hate the game and the community. Do not compound your shitty attitude with transparent lies.

And do not PM people with useless attempts to deflect your own words and attitudes. If you hate the game and the community, own your opinion. Stop attempting to deflect your hateful nonsense onto everyone else.
Sep 26 2020 10:03pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Sep 26 2020 09:00pm)

Arguing with paragonzi (or however his username is) is like trying to hold water with a strainer: entertaining in the beginning but pretty much a waste of time. Once he has an opinion of something (whether it is correct or not) he will never change it and will forever argue his point until you give up.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1474475476477478855Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll