d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1254255256257258298Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jun 1 2018 12:13am
Quote (Tjo @ 31 May 2018 14:44)
Didnt mean to write mother's father was gonna write father's father etc. I hope you understand.

Anyway we are not getting any further. Im out.

Here you see judaism's view and why they nevee accepted nt.

https://outreachjudaism.org/outreach-judaism-responds-to-jews-for-jesus/

just go away already, satanist

This post was edited by the_rest on Jun 1 2018 12:13am
Gold: 0.00
Jun 1 2018 02:04am
Quote (Tjo @ May 31 2018 08:46pm)
You would never accept such an "explanation" for the quran, for buddhism. That excuse is seriously ludricous. Luke 3 is not about mary's genealogy. They clearly say joseph. You can then say that they did not mean joseph when they say joseph, but they meant mary when they said joseph, but any rational mind can sed through the pile of excuses and read luke 3 himself. Read the bible and you can see clearly that the apologetics explanation is not good enough.

And no.... levirate marriages were not included in genealogies... it was all about the seed. Most scholars tries to make it, like you, about a genealogy of Mary. There is zero evidence for this, zero. They don't even mention Mary.

Even if that was the case, why didnt authors just say so?

So much excuses.

My mother's father is John. My father's father is Roger. <-- No contradiction in this state at all, I was of course referring to my father's genealogy when I said it was Roger! :wacko:

Now you just suppose that Christianity is true because the big crowd says so. No! It is contradictory, period, and MANY CHRISTIAN scholars admits it. Earlier part in history it was not even allowed to own a Bible for ordinary people, so how could they read for themselves? It is just recently that everyone has an education and are able to read, understand and scrutinize Bible. The vast majority of people were simple workers in centuries, lol.
Islam has been going strong for 1400 years, yet that book contains errors. But of course, with your level of explanatory flexibility no book has contradictions.

Here is one more thing I would like for you to consider to prove that Mary was the daughter of Heli. Let's go back to the inheritance.

Joseph inherits the name of Heli. In Luke 1:26-27 we read that God sent Gabriel to a virgin...pledged to be married to a man named Joseph. If Joseph inherited the name of Heli, is it any wonder that Joseph would also inherit Heli's daughter Mary? We read in Matthew 1:18-19 that Joseph had in mind to divorce Mary quietly.

If Mary was pledged to Marry Joseph, is it really out of the question to consider that Joseph also inherited Mary to be his wife? While you think about that, think about this:

Let's read two more Old Testament verses: Numbers 27:1-11 and Numbers 36:6-8

Numbers 27:1-8 - Then came the daughters of Zelophehad the son of Hepher, the son of Gilead, the son of Machir, the son of Manasseh, from the families of Manasseh the son of Joseph; and these were the names of his daughters: Mahlah, Noah, Hoglah, Milcah, and Tirzah. And they stood before Moses, before Eleazar the priest, and before the leaders and all the congregation, by the doorway of the tabernacle of meeting, saying: “Our father died in the wilderness; but he was not in the company of those who gathered together against the Lord, in company with Korah, but he died in his own sin; and he had no sons. Why should the name of our father be removed[a] from among his family because he had no son? Give us a possession among our father’s brothers.”

So Moses brought their case before the Lord.

And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying: “The daughters of Zelophehad speak what is right; you shall surely give them a possession of inheritance among their father’s brothers, and cause the inheritance of their father to pass to them. And you shall speak to the children of Israel, saying: ‘If a man dies and has no son, then you shall cause his inheritance to pass to his daughter. If he has no daughter, then you shall give his inheritance to his brothers. If he has no brothers, then you shall give his inheritance to his father’s brothers. And if his father has no brothers, then you shall give his inheritance to the relative closest to him in his family, and he shall possess it.’ ” And it shall be to the children of Israel a statute of judgment, just as the Lord commanded Moses.

Numbers 36:6-8 - This is what the Lord commands concerning the daughters of Zelophehad, saying, ‘Let them marry whom they think best, but they may marry only within the family of their father’s tribe.’ So the inheritance of the children of Israel shall not change hands from tribe to tribe, for every one of the children of Israel shall keep the inheritance of the tribe of his fathers. And every daughter who possesses an inheritance in any tribe of the children of Israel shall be the wife of one of the family of her father’s tribe, so that the children of Israel each may possess the inheritance of his fathers.
Gold: 186.16
Jun 3 2018 11:22pm
Jun 4 2018 10:30am
Demonic possession is real, says top psychiatrist

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2018/06/demonic-p...7jPtAtYTiUF.99
Jun 4 2018 12:33pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ 4 Jun 2018 19:30)
Demonic possession is real, says top psychiatrist

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2018/06/demonic-p...7jPtAtYTiUF.99

i know is real. I posess people. But you can get AIDS from people. So I just stick to female virgins
Jun 7 2018 11:32am
Jun 8 2018 08:19pm
Gold: 0.00
Jun 8 2018 08:27pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ 9 Jun 2018 02:19)

Why not try contributing to your own thread instead of just bumping it eternally?
Jun 9 2018 07:29am
Quote (Scaly @ 9 Jun 2018 05:27)
Why not try contributing to your own thread instead of just bumping it eternally?

he's a religious freak, duh ... he bulllshits you into his fake god.

it appeases him for 1 second after bumping. for 1 second, his torment is eased

edit: His god is not Jesus. Jesus said: take your faith and hide it well, like a priceless treasure. Jesus is not torment

edit2: Were frodo with Jesus, the Holy Spirit would've made him talk properly

This post was edited by the_rest on Jun 9 2018 07:40am
Jun 12 2018 06:21pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1254255256257258298Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll