d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > themanthelegend Reset The HC Ladder!
Prev1789101112Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 675.42
Dec 14 2015 03:39pm
Wow Adam, way to go broham :hug:
Gold: 685.21
Trader: Trusted
Dec 14 2015 05:16pm
TY everyone for the kind words :) :hug: :wub:

This game has evolved quite a bit since I originally started it back in 2007 from a text / solo based game to what it is now. I have built some incredible friendships over the years that I cherish very much and am very thankful for. My guild leader who has been AFK over the past year or so ( Amber aka BlackWidowad ) still is and was a huge reason to why I have continued playing this game. She is the best person I have met on this site and I can't thank her enough for everything she has done for me / with me over the years <3 . I would like to thank all of my friends I play with ( you know who you are ) and all the fun memories we have shared over the years through D2JSP + Vent, you are another big reason I continue playing this game and I really am fortunate to have such great friends and especially my guild mates <3 . When I originally reset back in 2009 on Season 9 SC, I solo'd every single one of my climbs and was determined to beat an "impossible" game at that time. Over the years the game has changed quite a bit and I have gone through all of the updates as has everyone else. I still am in shock I reset Season 3 HC.. When two doors were left, I for sure was thinking oh great another 5df! ( which is one of the worst feelings you can feel in this game). Beating this game twice is definitely special and I will always cherish this moment. Best of luck in Season 4 HC!

~Atom
Gold: 21,443.91
Dec 14 2015 05:40pm
wow, congratz!

there couldn't be better time for me to be skeptical and laugh at people who get excited over this game, where it's all luck based, BUT I simply can't, because I still remember the feeling of unlocking doors...

really miss the game and this community :)
Gold: 464,105.17
Dec 14 2015 05:41pm
Quote (themanthelegend @ Dec 14 2015 06:16pm)

This game has evolved quite a bit since I originally started it back in 2007 from a text / solo based game to what it is now. I have built some incredible friendships over the years that I cherish very much and am very thankful for. My guild leader who has been AFK over the past year or so ( Amber aka BlackWidowad ) still is and was a huge reason to why I have continued playing this game. She is the best person I have met on this site and I can't thank her enough for everything she has done for me / with me over the years <3 . I would like to thank all of my friends I play with ( you know who you are ) and all the fun memories we have shared over the years through D2JSP + Vent, you are another big reason I continue playing this game and I really am fortunate to have such great friends and especially my guild mates <3 . When I originally reset back in 2009 on Season 9 SC, I solo'd every single one of my climbs and was determined to beat an "impossible" game at that time. Over the years the game has changed quite a bit and I have gone through all of the updates as has everyone else. I still am in shock I reset Season 3 HC.. When two doors were left, I for sure was thinking oh great another 5df! ( which is one of the worst feelings you can feel in this game). Beating this game twice is definitely special and I will always cherish this moment. Best of luck in Season 4 HC!

~Atom

oh good, i thought this was a retirement speech when it started.... scared me!
Gold: 338.32
Trader: Trusted
Dec 14 2015 05:44pm
:thumbsup:
Gold: 8,672.68
Dec 14 2015 06:05pm
Grats... well deserved.
Gold: 0.00
Dec 14 2015 06:40pm
Quote (themanthelegend @ 15 Dec 2015 00:16)

~Atom

hr
Gold: 339.00
Dec 14 2015 10:47pm
gz!
Gold: 7,798.12
Dec 15 2015 01:59am
Congrats!! :thumbsup: :santa:

This post was edited by Brainwashed on Dec 15 2015 01:59am
Gold: 4,120.55
Dec 15 2015 03:57am
Wow congrats !!