d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Vindictus > Vindictus Official: Merraniantheory > S>megaphones
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 210.00
Warn: 40%
Sep 16 2015 10:53pm
lmao.

selling megaphones:

Assume Megaphones are Megaphones (which they are)

5x megaphones = 75 NX Depots

1 megaphone = 1

15 cents = 50 cent (which is actually a rapper)

SO...

3.33 megaphones = 1million rappers named 50 cent != ~50¢

And den..

approximately 1 gold in-game worth million is in-game gold is worth approximately 1 in-game 50¢
approximately
approximately
approximately

right guys?
oh alright
Gold: 1,610.49
Sep 17 2015 04:15pm
Nope, because your math is completely off.

His post actually makes sense btw
Sep 17 2015 08:57pm
Quote (PuppetYuber @ Sep 17 2015 02:15pm)
Nope, because your math is completely off.

His post actually makes sense btw

lol, it does infact make sense to an extent, that does not mean that it is correct.

the fact that there are literally 50 other ways that would also make sense, if infact you could literally base a conclusion for such around one single simplified mathematical calculation. i think you have to be rather extremely ignorant or naive to believe something works that way, let alone most things in the real world.
Sep 17 2015 11:38pm
He raised a point as to why gold:fg should be lower and it make sense

His calculation is sound, whether or not you choose to accept or ignore is another story
Sep 18 2015 02:26pm
Quote (PuppetYuber @ Sep 17 2015 09:38pm)
He raised a point as to why gold:fg should be lower and it make sense

His calculation is sound, whether or not you choose to accept or ignore is another story

lol so.. did you basically choose to not read what i said & parade around like your unfounded opinion matters? simply choosing to ignore what i said out of denial doesnt exactly win you an argument or debate. You actually have to refute my points to prove your theory, thats how an actual intellectual debate works.

otherwise i have no time for people who do not even have the capacity for an intelligent discussion.
Sep 18 2015 02:37pm
more to the point, the funniest thing about this entire topic is the fact that you can clearly see proof that is minute calculations are infact false, right here on this very forum. the fact that on almost none of these game forums, does the perchasing price of that developers currency completly correlate to the exact conversion ratio of the price of forum gold. in other words, if his theory was correct, the price of vindictus gold would already be, and have been, that of his conclusion and ratios stated. since it is not, theres obviously, as i have stated, literally hundreds of other factors that influence each games conversion ratios.

examples:
1: if the games popularity increases or decreases, the conversion ratios will reflect, that is but 1 of the hundreds of factors. I have already stated quite a few of these in the actual thread. let me pull a few more off the top of my head as to why you should be ashamed to even be trying your point.
2: the simple fact that you can literally perchase that games currency in either more convenient and more realistic, yet costly ways. Or, vastly cheaper and possibly risky or less realistic ways.
3: the fact that jsp currency is not only attainable via the set price of their push button perchase option, that it is attainable through hundreds of other options without spending actual cash, and that it is attainable through cash at better ratios.

i mean why am i even entertaining either of you, let alone anyone that may share such a narrow scope. gatta be trolling me and if i was a betting man id say im only half correct, now thats funny.
Sep 18 2015 05:46pm
Quote (JamesHolmes @ Sep 18 2015 02:37pm)
more to the point, the funniest thing about this entire topic is the fact that you can clearly see proof that is minute calculations are infact false, right here on this very forum. the fact that on almost none of these game forums, does the perchasing price of that developers currency completly correlate to the exact conversion ratio of the price of forum gold. in other words, if his theory was correct, the price of vindictus gold would already be, and have been, that of his conclusion and ratios stated. since it is not, theres obviously, as i have stated, literally hundreds of other factors that influence each games conversion ratios.

examples:
1: if the games popularity increases or decreases, the conversion ratios will reflect, that is but 1 of the hundreds of factors. I have already stated quite a few of these in the actual thread. let me pull a few more off the top of my head as to why you should be ashamed to even be trying your point.
2: the simple fact that you can literally perchase that games currency in either more convenient and more realistic, yet costly ways. Or, vastly cheaper and possibly risky or less realistic ways.
3: the fact that jsp currency is not only attainable via the set price of their push button perchase option, that it is attainable through hundreds of other options without spending actual cash, and that it is attainable through cash at better ratios.

i mean why am i even entertaining either of you, let alone anyone that may share such a narrow scope. gatta be trolling me and if i was a betting man id say im only half correct, now thats funny.

Actually some of these games, if not most, do in fact use the purchasing price of the developer's currency AS A REFERENCE POINT. DOTA 2, for example, has more or less a set price based on the market value of DOTA 2 keys on steam (when they were still around back in the summer), and every other cosmetic items use that as a reference point to determine the FG value. Of course, the price per item will vary depending on popularity / supply and demand.

The whole purpose of the thread was to point out how ridiculous Vindictus:FG rate is, and it would be cheaper to purchase gold directly from gold seller or convert real life currency (NX) to gold ASSUMING PEOPLE ARE BUYING FG with $$, obviously that does not apply to everyone like you have already mentioned, people like myself obtain FG via other games, and does not in fact purchase FG with $$. This doesn't make his theory unsound though, so I am not sure why you are making a big deal out of it.

Honestly, if the rate was fair, people would have cleared out the supply by now based on how many people are buying EAST gold on the first page, and he is one of the few people that is selling

I am sure if I wanted to, I can convert my FG to other currencies offered on this forum and then convert them into NX and sell NX items in game for gold at a much better rate than what is currently offered

edit* typo

This post was edited by PuppetYuber on Sep 18 2015 06:09pm
Sep 18 2015 10:12pm
Quote (PuppetYuber @ Sep 18 2015 03:46pm)
so I am not sure why you are making a big deal out of it.

the only reason i am even wasting my time with this, is because it amuses me at how ridiculously silly the claim is.

i had written almost an entire page, altho ive come to realize i have already prompted far more than should have been enough, but in all honestly i dont care enough about this retarded debate to perfect it and spend another minute of my time.

anyone thats truely that simple, i probably cannot help, ud truly need an expert.

the fact that games conversion ratios commonly fluctuate (an undebatable fact) to very considerable percentiles, alone, proves that tiny little theory wrong. that is a very simple observation, i cannot find a simpler one to assist with comprehension.

if said theory was in any way relevent, you would commonly see many games ingame currency perchasing options swining to balance the scales for us, you never do, ever, and far would they have to swing to do such. but gods i dont even want to get into that, its just going to confuse some people even more.

im not going to sit here and list off the thousands of variables, comparisons, examples etc. christ this is dumb.
Go Back To Vindictus Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll