d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1293229332934293529363169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,617.52
Apr 20 2019 08:56am
Quote (Skinned @ Apr 20 2019 09:53am)
Not with a white power president lol. Dude courts David Duke & Co. He wouldn't even condemn nazism. It's actually pretty funny seeing a president so bad at politics.

If anything I'm enjoying this presidency, the benefit of electing an entertainer rather than leader.

Ohio Governor is pretty authoritarian and a lot of younger professionals are planning to bail due to the dumbing of our state.

I pity your marriage if you gaslight this much.
Gold: 285.00
Apr 20 2019 08:59am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Apr 20 2019 09:56am)
I pity your marriage if you gaslight this much.

You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face. You are a follower of narcissistic inheritor. I don't care what you project into the world. You have doo doo in your incel soul.

This post was edited by Skinned on Apr 20 2019 09:04am
Gold: 0.00
Apr 20 2019 10:08am
Quote (thesnipa @ Apr 19 2019 10:06am)
"guys did you hear about this?"

"guys this one?"

"guys?"

sad!

Poor boy has a serious case of

Gold: 0.00
Apr 20 2019 10:12am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Apr 20 2019 09:49am)
The black church burnings were ignored too. With any luck our country has healed from Obamas race baiting

You mean, the owner of the Baltimore Ravens contributing $100K to the rebuilding effort for those churches was #FakeNews? Sounds pretty ignored to me (especially since their donations to their GoFundMe skyrocketed after publicity following the Notre Dame fire).

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/04/18/steve-bisciotti-100000-donation-burned-historical-black-churches-ravens
Gold: 57.00
Apr 20 2019 11:38am
Quote (Skinned @ 20 Apr 2019 10:53)
Not with a white power president lol. Dude courts David Duke & Co. He wouldn't even condemn nazism. It's actually pretty funny seeing a president so bad at politics.

If anything I'm enjoying this presidency, the benefit of electing an entertainer rather than leader.

Ohio Governor is pretty authoritarian and a lot of younger professionals are planning to bail due to the dumbing of our state.

you shilled and voted for the “black superpredator” crime bill pushing candidate who disproportionately and permanently separated so many minority families

racists like you tend to vote for those kinds of candidates though. thankfully privileged lefty hatred was defeated at the ballot box. it made privileged lefties so mad that a person they called dumb defeated the “smartest most qualified candidate of all the times” that they have been denying math and elections for the better part of 3 years now :lol:

e: reported, btw

This post was edited by excellence on Apr 20 2019 11:39am
Gold: 28,296.01
Apr 20 2019 03:28pm
Former Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) said in a recent interview that she has “never seen a more biblical president” than President Trump.

During her interview with a conservative Christian radio program called “Understanding the Times” over the weekend, Bachmann said, “We could go on what the president has done with standing for righteousness in so many areas.”

“One being Barack Obama had demanded and commanded that our military services had to literally go out and recruit people who are transgender to come into the military,” she said. “Well, it costs about a quarter of a million dollars to do sex reassignment surgery.”

“Why would you recruit people who would come in and have sex reassignment surgery and be on the sidelines? It made no sense, so Donald Trump got rid of that mandate and that requirement,” she continued.

Bachmann was referring to the previous ban the Obama administration lifted on transgender service in 2016. The Trump administration has since rolled out a policy barring most transgender people from serving in the military that took effect on Friday.

“He has stood up where most Republicans wouldn't dare to stand up,” Bachmann went on to say of Trump. “Donald Trump has had the courage in the fortitude, and I will say to your listeners in my lifetime I have never seen a more biblical president than I have seen in Donald Trump.”

“He has so impressed me with what he's done, and we haven't even talked about Israel,” Bachmann said before adding that she sees Trump as “highly biblical.”

“And I would say to your listeners we will in all likelihood never see a more godly, biblical president again in our lifetimes so we need to be not only praying for him; we need to support him, in my opinion,” she added.

Bachmann has served as a member of Trump’s evangelical advisory board in the past. She also previously hailed Trump's presidential victory in 2016 as “proof positive of what the Lord did.”

Shoutout to Bachmann for once again giving the Godly President his due praise
Gold: 22,189.49
Apr 20 2019 03:38pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Apr 20 2019 03:28pm)
Shoutout to Bachmann for once again giving the Godly President his due praise

Trump is definitely the most biblical president of our lifetimes. Like biblical floods, biblical fire and salt, highly biblical plagues of locusts, etc
Gold: 2,617.52
Apr 20 2019 04:26pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Apr 20 2019 04:38pm)
Trump is definitely the most biblical president of our lifetimes. Like biblical floods, biblical fire and salt, highly biblical plagues of locusts, etc

F I R E & S A L T

Gold: 22,189.49
Apr 21 2019 05:02am
lets play a game called "are you fucking serious"
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/apr/20/arkansas-little-rock-police-officer-15-shots-car-charles-starks-bradley-blackshire

How incredibly, obviously justified a police shooting would be, before the anti-police radicals would stop trying to pretend its a murder of an innocent civilian who did nothing wrong.

The entire thing was on camera from multiple viewpoints. An armed felon was driving a stolen car and was stopped by police. He refuses to exit the vehicle and goes for a gun and ammo in his pocket, and puts his foot on the gas and starts running over the officer, who holds onto the hood as the car is mowing him down and opens fire at point blank range, killing the perp and saving the passenger. They get her out of the car and handcuff her, and she says he had just picked her up and was armed, and that he had shot at police in a previous encounter- they find his .45 and ammo in the vehicle.

And the guardian and other outlets are trying to act like this is police brutality. Are you fucking serious
Gold: 28,296.01
Apr 21 2019 05:19am
Quote (Goomshill @ Apr 21 2019 04:02am)
lets play a game called "are you fucking serious"
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/apr/20/arkansas-little-rock-police-officer-15-shots-car-charles-starks-bradley-blackshire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE6GFk9W4jE

How incredibly, obviously justified a police shooting would be, before the anti-police radicals would stop trying to pretend its a murder of an innocent civilian who did nothing wrong.

The entire thing was on camera from multiple viewpoints. An armed felon was driving a stolen car and was stopped by police. He refuses to exit the vehicle and goes for a gun and ammo in his pocket, and puts his foot on the gas and starts running over the officer, who holds onto the hood as the car is mowing him down and opens fire at point blank range, killing the perp and saving the passenger. They get her out of the car and handcuff her, and she says he had just picked her up and was armed, and that he had shot at police in a previous encounter- they find his .45 and ammo in the vehicle.

And the guardian and other outlets are trying to act like this is police brutality. Are you fucking serious

It's good the woman wasn't harmed during all that. Pretty incredible how composed she remained after that

Someone get her a badge
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1293229332934293529363169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll