d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1278827892790279127923169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 1.00
Feb 16 2019 08:11pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Feb 16 2019 10:08pm)
When it's a class full of white boys and the scrapping is 3 or 4 of them vs the one that has to tuck his hair in and tape it to his back so they don't cut it because they claim they want to run around chanting and pretending they scalped someone I think it's safe to say it's something with a little racial motivation

but you're right

white poor boys in a time when teachers often left kids to deal with it themselves never made it racial

And our schools are surrounded in reserves and we saw little racial violence just the normal scraps between anyone.

Perhaps growing up you were as likeable at school are you are on here. It would explain the fights after all.
Gold: 17,384.69
Feb 16 2019 08:13pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 17 Feb 2019 02:55)
yeah I wore homemade pants and shirts and thrift store boots till I was in my teens

combine that with hair to your ass and some cultural accessories and your physical education is fighting with white boys that also had troubled lives at home

at the end of the day they are just kids. Should they have been raised better? yeah but it ain't a kid's fault for being raised like a fight dog. We were going through similar shit, that's why poverty is my chosen enemy and just see them as brothers

The hatred in a lot of racism is just from the effects of poverty and addiction and childhood abuse which stunts brain development and personal growth.

I remember i had the same kind of story but on the other side of the spectrum, my parent gave me a very costly "school suit" for 1 or 2 years while being like ~10 years old in some kind of private school, had a really uncomfortable feeling years after, or even today finally.
I also met real poor people while young, but i never, absolutely never mocked any, was even more inclined in discussing with them. I remember some girl who was taking care of her little brothers...
Let's hope you still had at least few fine friends during these weird times.
Gold: 28,296.01
Feb 16 2019 08:19pm
Quote (tagged4nothing @ Feb 16 2019 07:02pm)
i was only pointing out that you were defending a racist, only because she's a woman chris cuomo told you not to hate.
you proved that even further than i thought you would tbh.

i truly hope you come to regret your previous view and admit it was stupid.

she was not criticizing the government. she demonized a nation.
you are opening doors for me to say anything negative about a race as long as i don't use a derogatory term (like redkneck...)

i.e. my next thread could be about the infestation from africa, and you wouldn't be able to say there is a racist undertone to that. because i said africa and not the "negroes"
i mean, i find that idea rather racist myself.

I don't hate anyone

I don't know her. I don't care about her politics

I'm not defending her I'm sticking to facts

Objectively she hasn't done anything that I see as racist or antisemitic

I'm not her supporter, I don't care what she tweets but so far it's just hypocrites doing exactly what they are bitching about all the time

I don't have a team here and wouldn't care if she got voted out or if she stayed

Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Feb 16 2019 07:13pm)
I remember i had the same kind of story but on the other side of the spectrum, my parent gave me a very costly "school suit" for 1 or 2 years while being like ~10 years old in some kind of private school, had a really uncomfortable feeling years after, or even today finally.
I also met real poor people while young, but i never, absolutely never mocked any, was even more inclined in discussing with them. I remember some girl who was taking care of her little brothers...
Let's hope you still had at least few fine friends during these weird times.

yeah once I hit teens and their older sisters became my special friends
Gold: 1,551.00
Gold: 10,156.65
Gold: 2,617.52
Feb 16 2019 09:35pm
Quote (TradeBot @ Feb 16 2019 09:45pm)
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=KheI_qHGT1o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KheI_qHGT1o

Feb 16 2019 09:55pm
Gold: 22,186.49
Feb 16 2019 10:27pm
Late Saturday, Smollett's attorneys Todd S. Pugh and Victor P. Henderson released a statement:

"As a victim of a hate crime who has cooperated with the police investigation, Jussie Smollett is angered and devastated by recent reports that the perpetrators are individuals he is familiar with. He has now been further victimized by claims attributed to these alleged perpetrators that Jussie played a role in his own attack. Nothing is further from the truth and anyone claiming otherwise is lying.

"One of these purported suspects was Jussie's personal trainer who he hired to ready him physically for a music video. It is impossible to believe that this person could have played a role in the crime against Jussie or would falsely claim Jussie's complicity.

"Jussie and his attorneys anticipate being further updated by the Chicago Police Department on the status of the investigation and will continue to cooperate. At the present time, Jussie and his attorneys have no inclination to respond to "unnamed" sources inside of the investigation, but will continue discussions through official channels."
Gold: 0.00
Feb 16 2019 10:31pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Feb 17 2019 06:27am)
Late Saturday, Smollett's attorneys Todd S. Pugh and Victor P. Henderson released a statement:

"As a victim of a hate crime who has cooperated with the police investigation, Jussie Smollett is angered and devastated by recent reports that the perpetrators are individuals he is familiar with. He has now been further victimized by claims attributed to these alleged perpetrators that Jussie played a role in his own attack. Nothing is further from the truth and anyone claiming otherwise is lying.

"One of these purported suspects was Jussie's personal trainer who he hired to ready him physically for a music video. It is impossible to believe that this person could have played a role in the crime against Jussie or would falsely claim Jussie's complicity.

"Jussie and his attorneys anticipate being further updated by the Chicago Police Department on the status of the investigation and will continue to cooperate. At the present time, Jussie and his attorneys have no inclination to respond to "unnamed" sources inside of the investigation, but will continue discussions through official channels."

#FakeNews

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1278827892790279127923169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll