d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1278727882789279027913169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 28,296.01
Feb 16 2019 07:23pm
Quote (tagged4nothing @ Feb 16 2019 06:20pm)
ok, i think we're done here

When I criticize the US government as I have done for 20 years based on policy that hurts the poor both here and overseas am I hating US citizens? am I hating white people?

You are a hypocrite. All the conservatives upset over this are hypocrites

You aren't facts over feelings You are a bunch of snowflakes that want to hate on everyone but white and/or conservative people and scream racism/antisemitism any time someone does the same shit yall do but even less offensive than you do it
Gold: 57.00
Feb 16 2019 07:25pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 16 Feb 2019 21:23)
When I criticize the US government as I have done for 20 years based on policy that hurts the poor both here and overseas am I hating US citizens? am I hating white people?

You aren't facts over feelings You are a bunch of snowflakes that want to hate on everyone but white and/or conservative people and scream racism/antisemitism any time someone does the same shit yall do but even less offensive than you do it

you left general chat in disgrace after everyone said they didn't like you
Gold: 17,384.69
Feb 16 2019 07:27pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 17 Feb 2019 02:23)

did anyone during your life insulted you with one of those horrible words ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs_by_ethnicity#Native_American
Gold: 10,156.65
Feb 16 2019 07:30pm
https://twitter.com/CharlieDeMar/status/1096942749297926144

New: Sources—The brothers were paid $3,500 prior to leaving for Nigeria and were promised an additional $500 upon their return. @cbschicago

This post was edited by low-ki on Feb 16 2019 07:31pm
Feb 16 2019 07:34pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Feb 16 2019 06:27pm)
did anyone during your life insulted you with one of those horrible words ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs_by_ethnicity#Native_American

I've been called a lot of things in my life lol, just a part of livin'

When I started school off the rez in the mid 90s it was all white kids which never was a problem my own age because I was a big kid with a lot of scrapping exp

but I had to catch a ride on the HS bus for a while when I was a lot younger and that wasn't fun. It's rarely the color with native people it's the long hair and the clothes/accessories especially when you're as poor as it gets and your mama makes your clothes

the world is a lot different than it was 20 and 30 years ago. A lot more mixing now so the kids and parents aren't as ignorant generally speaking

Gold: 17,384.69
Feb 16 2019 07:46pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 17 Feb 2019 02:34)
I've been called a lot of things in my life lol, just a part of livin'

When I started school off the rez in the mid 90s it was all white kids which never was a problem my own age because I was a big kid with a lot of scrapping exp

but I had to catch a ride on the HS bus for a while when I was a lot younger and that wasn't fun. It's rarely the color with native people it's the long hair and the clothes/accessories especially when you're as poor as it gets and your mama makes your clothes

the world is a lot different than it was 20 and 30 years ago. A lot more mixing now so the kids and parents aren't as ignorant generally speaking

Yeah i read this wiki page and i was shocked by those racist insults. Your mama was making your clothes ? Something is good here, even if some kids mocked you.
thanks
Feb 16 2019 07:55pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Feb 16 2019 06:46pm)
Yeah i read this wiki page and i was shocked by those racist insults. Your mama was making your clothes ? Something is good here, even if some kids mocked you.
thanks

yeah I wore homemade pants and shirts and thrift store boots till I was in my teens

combine that with hair to your ass and some cultural accessories and your physical education is fighting with white boys that also had troubled lives at home

at the end of the day they are just kids. Should they have been raised better? yeah but it ain't a kid's fault for being raised like a fight dog. We were going through similar shit, that's why poverty is my chosen enemy and just see them as brothers

The hatred in a lot of racism is just from the effects of poverty and addiction and childhood abuse which stunts brain development and personal growth.

This post was edited by Beowulf on Feb 16 2019 07:57pm
Gold: 1.00
Feb 16 2019 07:59pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Feb 16 2019 09:55pm)
yeah I wore homemade pants and shirts and thrift store boots till I was in my teens

combine that with hair to your ass and some cultural accessories and your physical education is fighting with white boys that also had troubled lives at home

at the end of the day they are just kids. Should they have been raised better? yeah but it ain't a kid's fault for being raised like a fight dog. We were going through similar shit, that's why poverty is my chosen enemy and just see them as brothers

The hatred in a lot of racism is just from the effects of poverty and addiction and childhood abuse which stunts brain development and personal growth.

Wow you described any rural area ever where people scrap at school wear salvation army cloths and your mom nits half of everything you ware in winter.

Take it to your diary.
Gold: 381.00
Trader: Trusted
Feb 16 2019 08:02pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Feb 16 2019 08:23pm)

i was only pointing out that you were defending a racist, only because she's a woman chris cuomo told you not to hate.
you proved that even further than i thought you would tbh.

i truly hope you come to regret your previous view and admit it was stupid.
Quote (Beowulf @ Feb 16 2019 08:18pm)
Did she say the Jews or Israel

I've been called anti-american for 20 years on my beliefs when I criticize the government

she was not criticizing the government. she demonized a nation.
you are opening doors for me to say anything negative about a race as long as i don't use a derogatory term (like redkneck...)

i.e. my next thread could be about the infestation from africa, and you wouldn't be able to say there is a racist undertone to that. because i said africa and not the "negroes"
i mean, i find that idea rather racist myself.
Feb 16 2019 08:08pm
Quote (SBD @ Feb 16 2019 06:59pm)
Wow you described any rural area ever where people scrap at school wear salvation army cloths and your mom nits half of everything you ware in winter.

Take it to your diary.

When it's a class full of white boys and the scrapping is 3 or 4 of them vs the one that has to tuck his hair in and tape it to his back so they don't cut it because they claim they want to run around chanting and pretending they scalped someone I think it's safe to say it's something with a little racial motivation

but you're right

white poor boys in a time when teachers often left kids to deal with it themselves never made it racial

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1278727882789279027913169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll